Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
roamca

3 Room Flat @ Amk

hahaha no la, retro/vintage as in the fixtures in the house is from HDB, things like metal sink, rubber vinyl tiles in living room, kitchen is plain cement only.. things like that. heh.

i will start my tblog, hopefully when i settle down with a contractor/ID. :sport-smiley-018:

ok ok...no problem...we can wait for you.... :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by roamca

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmm...yalor...i think still got to hack the sides of the tiles to cement and retile..hope will not be too mafan for him..actually feel quite pai say! I will go down my new house tomoro and see see look look...then will take some pictures...i think by tomoro night i will see my aircon, wc, basin all up le bah...yeak said friday start painting le...

Oh cool! Friday start painting then should be very fast liao. Ur electrical done liao ah? I'm still waiting for my light switches to be up, then can switch on the lights!

Oh cool! Friday start painting then should be very fast liao. Ur electrical done liao ah? I'm still waiting for my light switches to be up, then can switch on the lights!

your light switches should be installed these 2 days le bah...cos yeak said his electrician going one week leave from 14th March...he sure will settled yours before letting the electrician go de...hahah....so wait for 2 more days lah...

Do u choose the Big switch like mine? :unsure:

cov is cash over valuation,i tot u just bot the new flat,so actually its an existing one ah?

Yup,heard there getting expensive cos so near town,was looking around,and that area is one of the place

i came across in my house hunting list too.. :notti:

But paying more than 300k for a 3 room,seems a bit ex lor.

My current place,after reno and furnishing only less than 300k :good:

oo no la my parents had the happy-go-lucky chance to buy the flat and now voila, flat is 23y.o

my block is the best as its the quietest yet still near everything. the rest too noisy for my liking.

been here all my life, cant imagine myself staying in places lie punggol, seng kang etc. i need the hustle and bustle! oh i hope i can keep reno cost down to a minimal.. i love your place! very tastefully done up with the cool green/white tiles and stuff! :) roamca's place is shaping up too! /envious

your light switches should be installed these 2 days le bah...cos yeak said his electrician going one week leave from 14th March...he sure will settled yours before letting the electrician go de...hahah....so wait for 2 more days lah...

Haha! okok. U mean that plumb plumb electrician ah hock? He has afew other electricians leh, bt tink that guy's the main one. Wonder if he needs to settle the carpentry then do the light switches anot, to prevent the switches from getting scratches or watever. But hor.. won't they wana install the switches after touch up? If not the paint may splash on the switches woh. Then tat will confirm be after 14th liao. :(

hi angel...i didnt change the chute cos that time yeak come to my house and said my previous owner chute still in good condition so dont need to change...so i save $ on that....coincidently its green in color..can match my kitchen cabinet....hahah...

My toshiba washing machine was sold to us by my hubby colleague at $30.00...2nd hand one cos his colleague gana lucky draw and got a new F&P one so wana get rid of his toshiba one...and its really good if wash the quilt lor...

wah, really lucky of you to get the machine at $30.00! got anymore of this lobang or not huh? u mean wash bedsheets and quilt needs 9kg so big one meh?? huh, that day i washed my bedsheets and everything, my machine only 7kg leh. won't spoilt hor? :dunno:

u mean wash bedsheets and quilt needs 9kg so big one meh?? huh, that day i washed my bedsheets and everything, my machine only 7kg leh. won't spoilt hor? :dunno:

That time when I went to search for WM, the sales pax told me that it's gd to get at least 8kg one to wash bedsheets etc. If not wait overload the WM, and it may spoil easily. Also that the clothes may not be very clean if it's overload. Duno if it's true anot though. :unsure:

Do u choose the Big switch like mine? :unsure:

I didnt choose any switch design leh...i think i really take things for granted liao...i will think yeak will give me the same switch as yours....now you say yours is designer switch...i think i better ask him again! hahaha....if not later bang bang man :bangwall:!!! Maybe becos I too 'fang xin' to let yeak handly everything le....:)

wah, really lucky of you to get the machine at $30.00! got anymore of this lobang or not huh? u mean wash bedsheets and quilt needs 9kg so big one meh?? huh, that day i washed my bedsheets and everything, my machine only 7kg leh. won't spoilt hor? :dunno:

haha...if got lobang will post here and ask around de...dun worry!! heehee....

my colleague told me if wash BIG items even 9kgs one will consume more water but will be cleaner than those 6-7kgs one woh??!! I dont know lah..this is my colleague says one...

yestd evening went up to 'spot check'..pardon for the not so well taken fotos as there is no lights in the hse & already 6.30pm le....

My LBox up le

Picture024.jpg

Picture034.jpg

My extended WM base :)

Picture025.jpg

Featuring My Common Toilet

Picture027.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture038.jpg

And Last....My Super Tiny Master Toilet

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Edited by roamca

Halo sisters & brothers!! Finally got time to log in liao...just shifted to my new place on monday...on leave for few days...and so many work in office piled up like mountain....stress de lor....

hmm...for those that didnt see the fotos i posted in SB forum i will post some later! HUAT ahh...