Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
roamca

3 Room Flat @ Amk

I did a check and my price isn't the lowest for that block... mine is only 3NG, no utility room so valuation is not that high. lift upgrading soon and it is blk 2XX (that's why near yours)

do you mind giving me yeak's contact? i think i feel safer after going for 1st appt... for visiting your place, we're both rather busy with work and preparation for marriage, so we can give you a little time to pack, but i'll check with her if she wants to go over and take a look.. thanks for the offer :D will let you know again :D

No problem....take yr time! Yeak'c contact as follows:-

Basic image interior design

Block 292,Yishun Street 22

#01-291,Singapore (760292)

Tel : 9238-9340

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
No problem....take yr time! Yeak'c contact as follows:-

Basic image interior design

Block 292,Yishun Street 22

#01-291,Singapore (760292)

Tel : 9238-9340

Thanks for the contact. Did you knock away your storeroom? I see that your wardrobe is on the side that is against the wall of the store (if you keep it) / the other room (if you hack the store), how does the rest of the bedroom looks like? Enough space? I've been wondering how I should lay my stuff and whether to have my wardrobe against the wall that is between the door of the bedroom and door of the toilet...

hi merryman....i didnt knock away the storeroom cos i need space to store all my junks! Ladder, mahjong table, vaccum cleaner, ironing board etc...all these needs to be keep in the storeroom. Storeroom very impt de!! That is also why our master room very cramp lor...haiz...no choice lah...one queen size bed, 2 side tables and 1 dresser full house liao! Do you need a storeroom?

If you wana put the wardrobe against the wall inbetween the master bedroom door and master toilet door...then where are you going to place your bed? I will try to take fotos for my master room tonite & show u tomoro...one thing very difficult to take fotos in our pathetic bedroom cos dont know where to stand to take...kan kor to find a right angle! hahaha...

Hi Roamca,

Thanks.

My new place is in redhill, not doing an overhaul, just a few carpentry works, timber decking, electric works, and other minor items.

But it will TOP only in June/July. Do you think it's too early to engage Yeak now?

hi xherion....wah...that means yours is a private one? Condo? Must be very ex lor..in redhill leh! heehee....

No lah...not too early to find Id/contractor now...timing should be just nice!

hi merryman....i didnt knock away the storeroom cos i need space to store all my junks! Ladder, mahjong table, vaccum cleaner, ironing board etc...all these needs to be keep in the storeroom. Storeroom very impt de!! That is also why our master room very cramp lor...haiz...no choice lah...one queen size bed, 2 side tables and 1 dresser full house liao! Do you need a storeroom?

If you wana put the wardrobe against the wall inbetween the master bedroom door and master toilet door...then where are you going to place your bed? I will try to take fotos for my master room tonite & show u tomoro...one thing very difficult to take fotos in our pathetic bedroom cos dont know where to stand to take...kan kor to find a right angle! hahaha...

Take from the bathroom? :D If I put the wardrobe there, I'm going to put my bed where your wardrobe is, and face the window, but maybe cannot have side tables if I have it this way... then maybe put a tv rack under the window area... not sure yet, still have to discuss much with my wife-to-be... wah, mahjong, something I like but she doesn't :D

hi roamca,

yeah it's a condo, that's why we are broke now and not much budget to do fanciful reno haha.

thanks for all your input so far...

will try to meet mr. yeak to finalize the quote.

hi xherion....wah...that means yours is a private one? Condo? Must be very ex lor..in redhill leh! heehee....

No lah...not too early to find Id/contractor now...timing should be just nice!

Hi Roamca,

Your house is very nice!

Have you finished the renovation? I see it's almost done :)

Could you share with me what's paint colors in your living room? I like the combination of yellow and cream, so try to find the same paint.

Thanks!

Take from the bathroom? :D If I put the wardrobe there, I'm going to put my bed where your wardrobe is, and face the window, but maybe cannot have side tables if I have it this way... then maybe put a tv rack under the window area... not sure yet, still have to discuss much with my wife-to-be... wah, mahjong, something I like but she doesn't :D

Oic..u r rite! No space for side table...maybe can put one mini size one...cannot have 2 side tables!

But doing your way oso good! Eventhough no space for sidetable but u have space for TV...my room totally no room for tv lor...and stupid me still do a SCV point in my room....waste $! hahaha....

I dont know mahjong lah....its my hubby and his kakis hobby...heehee...if i play MJ sure lose $! NEVER win de!

Hi Roamca,

Your house is very nice!

Have you finished the renovation? I see it's almost done :)

Could you share with me what's paint colors in your living room? I like the combination of yellow and cream, so try to find the same paint.

Thanks!

hi Michele...thanks! My house reno completed le...and already move in last week! The colors in my living area is ICI dulux Savannah & Candlelight! My hubby chose & insisits on these 2 colors! It really gives out a very cosy feeling & it matches very well with our dark floor laminate! :)

hi roamca,

yeah it's a condo, that's why we are broke now and not much budget to do fanciful reno haha.

thanks for all your input so far...

will try to meet mr. yeak to finalize the quote.

no problem...looking forward to see your tblog...hee...show us your nice condo ok? :)

if i nvr do my TV console i sure get it liao!got so many drawers for storage lei!!

But u need to put ur DVD player on top of this console liao lor.

This is the place i bot my lighted curtain lor,go and check it out my blog!

I post some of their products here...i know the boss very well liao,if i said i buy sure got better discount!

Just now i saw a bench..the price tag is $280.

then the boss said $200 for me,i think if the measurement is right for my chair i want to bargain to

$100!hahahaha :D

yah...i need alot of storage for all my korean dramas...heehee...i will show hubby the fotos tonite...if he onz...then we can go the shop and check it out liao! heehee....

Oic..u r rite! No space for side table...maybe can put one mini size one...cannot have 2 side tables!

But doing your way oso good! Eventhough no space for sidetable but u have space for TV...my room totally no room for tv lor...and stupid me still do a SCV point in my room....waste $! hahaha....

I dont know mahjong lah....its my hubby and his kakis hobby...heehee...if i play MJ sure lose $! NEVER win de!

Just heard from a friend that facing the windows and toilet is no good for fengshui... aiyo... maybe have to go back to the no tv space layout... tot i can find a mahjong kaki, haha... never win maybe your hubby too skillful ? :D

How's your living room layout? My entrance to kitchen is right at the centre and wife-to-be said that she didn't want to change location of the entrance, so have to make do with small space and constrains :(

Just heard from a friend that facing the windows and toilet is no good for fengshui... aiyo... maybe have to go back to the no tv space layout... tot i can find a mahjong kaki, haha... never win maybe your hubby too skillful ? :D

How's your living room layout? My entrance to kitchen is right at the centre and wife-to-be said that she didn't want to change location of the entrance, so have to make do with small space and constrains :(

I purposely knocked down the kitchen wall and build a wall facing my main door entrance....Bcos i wana place my guan yin ma on that wall facing main door entrance...and oso in fengshui better have a wall there...no good if you open your door see through the windows...:)

but if yr wife wana remain kitchen entrance opening in the centre is still ok cos when u enter will not see windows....just only u wont have the open up feel....really got difference de...do try to persuade her to hack 2/3 of the wall...remain 1/3 will do...by doing so...will have brighter living and kitchen...and oso air will flow better!

bring yr wife to my house and see...then u all can judge better and decide whether to keep the wall or not...no pai say one....your block 20X or 21X rite?

Edited by roamca

I purposely knocked down the kitchen wall and build a wall facing my main door entrance....Bcos i wana place my guan yin ma on that wall facing main door entrance...and oso in fengshui better have a wall there...no good if you open your door see through the windows...:)

but if yr wife wana remain kitchen entrance opening in the centre is still ok cos when u enter will not see windows....just only u wont have the open up feel....really got difference de...do try to persuade her to hack 2/3 of the wall...remain 1/3 will do...by doing so...will have brighter living and kitchen...and oso air will flow better!

bring yr wife to my house and see...then u all can judge better and decide whether to keep the wall or not...no pai say one....your block 20X or 21X rite?

How much did you have to pay for the hacking? Budget is a big constraint for us so we will try to leave it if possible. Do I have to hack off the whole wall if I plan to get rid of part of the wall at the sides? Thinking of having a sliding door between the kitchen and living room also. How is your living room layout now? It seems long and narrow... I think we should go down sometime. :D Are you free this sunday? Just happen that she'll be down to AMK this sunday. Yes, 21X :D

Edited by merryman