Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sgmichael

Wishing Elephant - Fengshui

wah... looks like very effective leh...

at least everyone has improvement in life..

it's not "everyone" - it's the same few people who are chatting back and forth in this thread about the scary white elephant... (p.s. it's got red eyes). :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Who believe it, got it and gained their wishes.

As long as it effective and able to help you, outlook is not the issue.

About your commends …….. good luck to you.

Hi there……

Do you want to know what is “SPIRIT” and what is “GHOST”?

Do you want to know why “GHOST” related to your luck and Fengshui?

Please refer to this article : http://www.8ways.org/Layang.htm'>http://www.8ways.org/Layang.htm

风水报特别专访版(第292期) FengShuiBao special article on 12Sep2009 (No.292)

Main Page: http://www.8ways.org/

For who not read in mandarin, so sorry, you have to find someone read for you.

This is very interesting article and very helpful way to understand yourself and change your life.

Heard FengShuiBao will keep interview and publishing those miracles happen news from this 8ways meditation, let us looking forward their publishing……

hi..keeper888..

so do we have to go msia to invite/collect the elephant?

or they will delivery to sgp?

I think they provide free delivery in Singapore because they delivered it to me without extra charges. :D

hahaha keeper888,

Are u thinking too much from my thread above? i'm just kicking a bit of fuss while keeping this thread alive nia. hahaha.

Everyone have different level of HOPES. Wanting to win is also a kind of HOPES that keeps ppl going and moving. Without HOPES there are no motivation. If you see a guy winning a few times continuously and feeling motivated and hoping to win some more. Is that too much? (Thats normal)

Of course when loses some HOPES, ppl tense to get dishearted/sad/frustated/kicking some fuss. It's part of life !! (Nothing to do with fengshui)

To me i thinking kicking a bit of fuss after loses some HOPES is NOT too much, even winning a $30(last 3 digit) from Big Sweep is also a winning.

Anyway if u see my previous post i did not mention anything abt my wishing elephant.

What i meant by lack of luck here means i don't have such luck in Big Sweep nia.

Hi folks! I was told by those old uncles in the antique shops that elephants with an upward trunk r protectors & guardians of the owners for their home. Supposed to bring good luck & safety. If the elephant has a downward trunk then it is just an ordinary elephant with no special effects. I'm referring to those porcelain or stone bulky elephants which could look quite obiang, existed since the 1970s because my granny used to have both at the foyer of her bungalow ... I do not have one at home becox so obiang altho' a girlfriend of mine had one placed at the entrance of her living room. Her toddler daughter would ride on it. Never strike 4D because she & spouse never buy but they're doing well, lot's of bonuses & promotions. Just asked her how much was her upward trunk porcelain elephant: $30, from flea market.

From what i understand, The wishing elephant that we invite is blessed in the Layang Layang temple before bring it home.

It might not be same as those that we bought in antique shop which may not be blessed.

Depend on the way we look at things.. Ultimately we still need to practise doing good deed even though we invite the wishing elephant. Cheers!!!

From what i understand, The wishing elephant that we invite is blessed in the Layang Layang temple before bring it home.

It might not be same as those that we bought in antique shop which may not be blessed.

Depend on the way we look at things.. Ultimately we still need to practise doing good deed even though we invite the wishing elephant. Cheers!!!

Oh I see. I missed that part on the blessing from the temple... So I had the idea that it is just an ordinary elephant. "paiseh" :P