Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sgmichael

Wishing Elephant - Fengshui

very interesting. in this recession period. fengshui company definitely is ringing bells.

this wishing elephant is very interesting item too.

Yes, you are right.

Feedback from friends, once you own it and you must really believe and trust it. Its can help you achieve your any wishes (of cause not wish the bad thing that against to heaven), but if you invite it back but suspect here and there about its power, then better don’t own it, will wasting your time.

I read through their website mention that this Wishing Elephant owned the power from heaven, its heaven power invited by the founder name as “TELAMAHA”. This founder known very well about heaven and earth, so he designed this item with power from heaven to represent heaven so that to give help to those need help with any problems in their life.

From my view, this feng shui item cheap and simple, no need involving in any renovation jobs like other feng shui requirements. Whoever interesting can read through their website to know more its history, you will found more interesting about it……..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

this white wishing elephant looks cute.

quite interested.

but, you mentioned its SGD388?

may i know how big is the item?

today is 27 april already

feel better luck already?

well

if my 4pillars, i don really have 'extra' money luck.

can i still wish for wealth / money luck?

since you said cannot wish for anything which is against the heaven.....

to 'ask for' more than the amount you are 'given/brought to' this life....

can mah?

this white wishing elephant looks cute.

quite interested.

but, you mentioned its SGD388?

may i know how big is the item?

length is abt 16cm , Breadth 11cm , Height is 15cm

today is 27 april already

feel better luck already?

For me NOT YET LEH. But only my wife become luckier.

well

if my 4pillars, i don really have 'extra' money luck.

can i still wish for wealth / money luck?

I think can bah. Who don't want to be richer rite !

since you said cannot wish for anything which is against the heaven.....

to 'ask for' more than the amount you are 'given/brought to' this life....

can mah?

Does it answer your question?

Hi babyangel11,

I'm not sure whether is it due to the elephant. Why i says she is luckier becoz in the past when buying 4D, i would always win 1 or 2 number (IBET)

and my wife would normally lose. :angry:

But after i got the wishing elephant on monday, she won 1st prize(IBET) 4D on Wednesday. Then last saturday she won 4D starter prize. :D

I hope my luck would get better soon. I would update in this thread if i suddenly won the Big Sweep(Never in my life yet) 4D , ToTo :P

I’m searching some fengshui info and my friend told me about this Renotalk forum. With so coincident that saw you guys discussing about Wishing Elephant. Actually I’m the Wishing Elephant owner since few months ago, this fengshui item is very interesting, let me share my two obvious miracles experience here: :D

1) Miracle happen even before Wishing Elephant invited to home.

After place order for the Wishing Elephant, i went to Tampines’s IKEA search for suitable rack or table to place the Wishing Elephant. Found a book rack with size of 177cm long and only cost me $28. During Q for taxi, it worry me about the rack size, normal taxi impossible can fix in, so in my heart I’m start wish to my coming Wishing Elephant, “Hei, this rack is for you, if you really so powerful, please help me now how to carry back home”. On that time, those cabs keep coming and clear those ppls Q in front of me Finally I’m in the first at the Q, suddenly came a MPV cab and just stop in front of me, OMG…,miracle happened and I brought back the rack so smoothly and happily. :D

2) Happen just two weeks after invited Wishing Elephant

Due to economic crisis situation, my company stop to have OT and this cause me having financial problem on that month due to need pay those yearly insurance bills. Without think so much, I talk to Wishing Elephant and ask its help to settle my financial problem. Miracle happen again, on that night, I won the 4D and the amount is more then enough for me to settle all my yearly insurance bills. :D

With Wishing Elephant as part of my family member, I can feel now my life fill with more happiness, whatever I do just smoothly go through. The main thing is family problem also reducing, kid’s healthy issue also got improved.

I believe the coincident for me to know this forum is because heaven want me using this bridge to spread out Wishing Elephant to those need help if they believe sincerely in heart. :D

The language keeper888 uses bears an umcanny resemplance to that of sgmichael's.

I wonder if they're the same person.

Please pardon me if I'm wrong. I rest my case. :bow:

The language keeper888 uses bears an umcanny resemplance to that of sgmichael's.

I wonder if they're the same person.

Please pardon me if I'm wrong. I rest my case. :bow:

I’m swear me is me and i just want to share my experience to you guys.

I have same feeling with alan26, at least gain something from Wishing Elephant and i beleive will keep on.

I know not easy to let human really trust on something that difficult to prove and only depend on own trust, so nothing will loose on me if you have any suspect, good luck to you bk888.

Yesterday I just won a starter prize, hope my luck would goes on (getting better and better)

Just a few more days to the Big Sweep Draw on 6th May, hope to win some $$ out of it... Wish me luck ba..

I’m swear me is me and i just want to share my experience to you guys.

I have same feeling with alan26, at least gain something from Wishing Elephant and i beleive will keep on.

I know not easy to let human really trust on something that difficult to prove and only depend on own trust, so nothing will loose on me if you have any suspect, good luck to you bk888.

Ha..ha..ha…keeper888, no need to swear and let it be lah, we can’t control what people saying. I feel very exciting on this forum now, those peoples reading will have more to consider now but as what you said “nothing we will loose”, I’m fully agree with you, let them judge their own.

Thank you at least you don’t mind share your experiences and not like my other friend, I scold them selfish, not even dare to share their single word, worry people asking them questions. A lot outside peoples needs help now, should share it out to let them know. With the action maybe we can gain some good points from heaven leh…. ha..ha..ha………

Alan26,

Beside of lucky in 4D, any other effecting like in work, healthy or condition in life?

After read through and understand from friends, I’m plan to get it soon to help in my business, still discussing with family, will update you guy once I get it, cheers……

Other than 4D, work is the same lor, then my health also the same (always block nose), All else is the same.

See how things goes later on ba.

skepticism is but second to human nature ba.

Anyway I think I owe you an apology, keeper888. If it's really so "shen" , then I'm keen to get one too.

hahaha. Who wolud mind extra fortune at times like this, rite? Best of luck to eveyone. :notti:

oh seems like bk888 is joining our wishing elephant club soon.. welcome in advance. Remember to post your wishing elephant photo for us to see leh.