Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

hahaha. spying won't work lor. not until I found my HP cable for transferring photos from my HP to my computer. haha.

FOUND IT!!!

Moved into the house last Sat. 25 over big boxes of barang. Considered a lot. My friends were all complaining that how come I have so much things to carry over to the new house. After that, relatives came on Sat and Sun to look see. Have to entertain them whilst unpacking. Also set up my computer and phone line last Saturday.

Mon carry on unpacking.

And on Wed, unpacked most of the stuff liao. But to my horror, I still got 2 boxes of clothings and some teeny weeny things not packed. Plus, my storeroom in a mess. Sigh. Have to wait until wekeend then do. tired.

Pasted the decals. Mopped the floor and suprisingly, not very dirty. Re-arranged the computer cables cos too messy. Now looked so neat.

Pics Garole once again. However, I did not arrange the photos, thus, I will just comment as the photos go along. No organization one. And Blue Diamond, I kept to my promise. Haha.

DSC00555-1.jpg

my Franke sink. apparently, the sink leaked water when used. not a lot. Joseph came and rectify on Mon. But somehow, still leak. will tell him again when he come to install the stainless steel backing for my kitchen hob.

DSC00559.jpg

my MBR toilet aircon pipe being covered by similar floor tiles. Joseph saw the exposed aircon pipe and suggested this. very nice of him. And somemore he went and purchased another set of tiles to cover this up as there are no leftover tiles.

DSC00562.jpg

my unfurnished kitchen prior to moving in. the kitchen hood is nice. hahaha. and easy maintenance. the hood, as i said earlier, is too far in. but no one's fault as it cannot be too out also. must be careful and tell the carpentry this when they cut hole. better still, put a stainless steel backing on the wall above the hood to protect the wall tiles.

Edited by guy77

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i havent register myself leh, dunno what to bring if go also...

you want to register yourself now? :notti: its still open.....

DSC00563.jpg

my MBR toilet. heater installed. bracket for holding shampoo etc also installed. but somehow my father told instructions wrongly and installed one more layer. looked a bit out. but nvm

DSC00564.jpg

my altar switch. but my parents found the altar is one corner is not good for fengshui and they wanted to shift the altar out a bit. have to "ma-fan" the electrician to come and fix again. but he's good. came a lot of times to fix up things.

DSC00565.jpg

my rooms/storeroom door design. turns out to be not bad

DSC00564.jpg

guy...ur store room door...is it a bit misaligned at the top? seem to be a bit slanted. the bottom part is closely alighned to the wall but not the top

slowly, i am updating...

DSC00567.jpg

went to the hardware shop and bought this rod for hanging cultleries. very useful :good:

DSC00569.jpg

bought lots of this from Ikea. spent quite a bomb too. for covering the baseboard of the cabinets shelving. this took up my whole long weekend time. i also bought the cheapo silver colour aluminum sheets ones for high level shelving as no one can see nice or not. cheapo covering can liao. :rolleyes:

DSC00570.jpg

my bedsheet. i like it very much. :dribble:

i realised we don ke qi and very demanding liao hor?

first time i come to reno talk i find people talk very tame de.

like...excuse me..may i know how much is the xxx,

where can i find it?thanks!

or can u recommend me the contractor please?

now lei?!

PICTURE NOT ENOUGH!

where is the curtain where is the decals?

PIC!!PIC!! :curse:

:P

all trained by u and BD mah..hahaha..rondy!!! we wanna learn green curry from u! dun siam :dribble:

DSC00570.jpg

My MBR's study table. installed the beaded curtains. open-concept toilet. kekeke.

DSC00573.jpg

tonnes of clothes to be arranged. still got 2 more boxes.

DSC00576.jpg

my sofa and coffee table. the sofa is from univonna and very comfy. better than i expected. the osfa is too big to come through the main door as my door grille not removed on Fri. the furniture guys pushed the sofa through my living room window and my aluminium ledge a bit slanted. nvm. not very great damage. pardon the messy state...

hahaha. cos i owe the pic very long liao ma... last post first before i go dinner.

the bedsheet i bought from OG 20% storewide sale. think $60 plus.

DSC00580.jpg

my clock bought from Molecule. haha. diy stuff and somehow, i mis-aligned a bit. but still looks ok la. i like this clock once i saw it. die die must buy. but din realise the difficulty in pasting the numbers.

DSC00581.jpg

my main door and my fish tank on top the TV console. chose this bold design for my main door and again, it turn out not bad la.

you know why? he starved us of the photos....think everyone waiting to see his photos....hahahahha

everybody friend friend liao so talk like that...think the newbies come in will find us so fiere one....

DSC00624.jpg

rondy, show u my living room's curtain first. initially, chose yellow. but think will be to colourful, decide on this "safer" colours...

DSC00619.jpg

my main door grilles. go with my design " circles"

DSC00619.jpg

same for my window grilles in the living room. my parents' room grilles also the same.