Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

I'm also spying you.. Waiting since this morning for your photos.. haha.. Now I'm very free, can spy you for a week..

mm..if this spying gang continues to grow, we have just enough ppl to play mahjong and wait for guy77.. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
mm..if this spying gang continues to grow, we have just enough ppl to play mahjong and wait for guy77.. :P

I'm bored manz.. If you guys dare to play mahjong with me, I will be very happy.. hee.. Play mahjong at KFC ah?

I'm bored manz.. If you guys dare to play mahjong with me, I will be very happy.. hee.. Play mahjong at KFC ah?

wah, use the word 'dare"? so expert??!

!!! wa....i think i be the tea lady la..can? get rondy in too

wah, use the word 'dare"? so expert??!

!!! wa....i think i be the tea lady la..can? get rondy in too

haha.. Because I'm too lousy lah.. I will start asking you if this can throw and that can win or not.. Later you all get fan... :dancingqueen:

haha.. Because I'm too lousy lah.. I will start asking you if this can throw and that can win or not.. Later you all get fan... :dancingqueen:

hahaha, asking is ok lar, when I started I also ask alot :D waiting for rondy to organise something... :D

hahaha, asking is ok lar, when I started I also ask alot :D waiting for rondy to organise something... :D

Hee hee.. See if there is a mahjong session for RT gang.. Or only for boon keng area gang..

isit the V56VK? I got mine installed le. NOO!! the LED light is NOT enough to light up a room. Frankly, i have no idea what that feature is for. Some more my friendly electrician who helped me install the fan threw out the box + manual le :bangwall:

Really??? Thanks for the info ...There is my hope for a KDK fan with light, wondering why they don't have ceiling fan with light ... there is market for it, why don't they make it???

Hi Guy...

me been spying n stalking long liao hor....dunno eat how many upsize meal in kfc n macdonald liao lor.....now eating dou hua n waiting lor....u better hurry up hor!!!:P

Edited by blue_diamond

Hi Guy...

me been spying n satlking long liao hor....dunno eat how many upsize meal in kfc n macdonald liao lor.....now eating dou hua n waiting lor....u better hurry up hor!!!:P

i think he running away from us le...too scary liao..

ok...now yr turn to stalk liao....if not go n knock door okie...sure u noe what to do....:P

tsk tsk..scully guy too angry with us aly...doing the opposite!!!! i.e. die die also dun post pics *faint*

tsk tsk..scully guy too angry with us aly...doing the opposite!!!! i.e. die die also dun post pics *faint*

sigh...like that no choice liao...we cant force...dont want to force liao...*stalking dismiss* sad...sigh.....haizz........sob......

sigh...like that no choice liao...we cant force...dont want to force liao...*stalking dismiss* sad...sigh.....haizz........sob......

roger *operation cancelled*