Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

rondy: nope. i think it is in a lighter shade and different series. but base colour is green

open house huh? maybe make it at 12? who want to come send me a pm to get my number so that i can tell u my add. those that got my number jus call me la when u are coming at 12.

they may still be doing work on sat so dun mind hor.

thanks familyof 4 and preciousjam for the suggestion. i will go look into it. really a bit upset abt the tv console. but my mistake partially la. hahaha. what is train tracks for bookshelf?

joseph came to let me choose the window grilles and stuff. he also bought the hob and hood for me liao. he got discount for me also. sent to my house. waiting for installation soon.

told him about the one and only hollow tile in my living room and he said he will change.

told him abt the bookself wood planks. i asked him if it is sturdy enough even with the lobang and he said yes. my father and me think it is also sturdy, so tell him not to change. however, he insisted on changing. he said he takes pride in his work. on this, i am really ok not changing since nothing much.

told him about the metal track for the glass door. he said problem and need to change whole thing

he also proposed to cover up the pipes and electrical tracks for me without me asking.

very happy with meeting him. stressed with work once again but seeing my house transforming really makes my day

last thing, ordered the wrong ventilation fan size and the lights company allowed for exchange even for such a long period. it's near my house. Hodaka Lighting, Blk 30 Bendemeer Road. The lady boss is very friendly and makes good suggestions. Ca drop by if you all buying lights. You can say recommend by Mr Lee la. Same thing for Genova. Service was good.

furniture and electronic stuff coming in on next fri. and planning to move in by next sat.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You have so much carpentry... I love your round round edged TV console.. And the circles laminate is nice, too bad it's not the TV console's laminate..

ya. quite a bit of carpentry. tat time should have custom made the altar.

now thinking of a cd rack and see what minor things to add.

happy for u...glad to see that all went well for u....:)

12pm abit early for me as i have wedding lunch....i maybe dropping by abit later...not sure if ok...if not nvm...just happy for u..:)

can can. give me a buzz and drop by lor.

yes yes...i will de. u should say:My door is always open for u de."wahahaha. :P

Edited by blue_diamond

woah..everything seems to be progressing nicely! So happy for you :D

as for the open house, I’ll confirm with you again. What time will you be leaving your house?

Think joseph is a good guy to work with – leaving you with minimal worries about your house ;)

Heard that your hood is very big and ex ah.. hee..

Cannot make it to your home this weekend.. Smartie needs to work.. :(

ok. i will be there at 12 tmr.

hey...can earlier or later? pai seh ar...the coffee table called and said that he'll be delivering at 11-2..so a bit hard

rondy maybe coming at 10. so can come with him too

booy: no problem. another time lor. my hood huh. the pic not big leh. hopefully the hood will be useful

it was nice to see u face to face! and nice reno :D

bbron - btw, i was the one u met. real name = evelyn. hahahahhaha