Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Smallboy

Help With Ceiling Fan

Hi Zonkkie

if its $200 is a very good deal, i got mine recently for $280 :jawdrop: . Kana chop like carrot head liao!

Edited by pbtgal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Crestar can add lights. :)

I saw a shop selling Crestar 54" acrylic blades for $200. PM me for the contact if you think it is a good deal.

Really? Can pm me?

Crestar can add lights. :)

I saw a shop selling Crestar 54" acrylic blades for $200. PM me for the contact if you think it is a good deal.

Hi Zonkie, thanks...will do when time is nearer..anyway $200 including lights?

To clarify - $200 quoted excludes installation and lights. Installation is $30. Lights depends on which light kit you choose.

pbtgal - maybe different model... anyway, the shop is having a promotion for only the 54" model. So they order in bulk and can give a better price.

i got a ceiling fan, but it was in wooden blade and i need to change to a metal blade. Saw crestar has in aluminium. Zokkie, mind Pm-ing me your contact?

Ok, i will just post here. Extreme Lighting has pretty cheap fans and they usually have a couple of sets on promotion where they buy in bulk. Usually it is the 52" and 54" that they have on promotion.

Fanco 52" wooden blade I got for $120 without installation and light kit.

Crestar 54" acrylic was quoted $200 without installation and light kit.

My contact is Alex and you can say the guy who bought 5 fans from AMK recommend one.

zonkkie, we also go to Alex for lightings... :) same guy ya ;)

yaya, think renotalk people either Alex or George... :) I bought all my fans and lights from him la... 1.7k total damage.

alternatively can consider L-box around the borders of your ceiling loh... then dun have much consideration on ceiling fan...

I find that Royal Franco at Jln Besar seemed to have competitive pricings for fans :)

Ok, i will just post here. Extreme Lighting has pretty cheap fans and they usually have a couple of sets on promotion where they buy in bulk. Usually it is the 52" and 54" that they have on promotion.

Fanco 52" wooden blade I got for $120 without installation and light kit.

Crestar 54" acrylic was quoted $200 without installation and light kit.

My contact is Alex and you can say the guy who bought 5 fans from AMK recommend one.

Hi can you pls PM me the address or the contact of Alex?