Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xherion

The Metropolitan

Hi all,

Finally got the keys today.

Below are the pics on bare unit:

Looking at the entrance hallway, after entering the unit, bay window on the left and another farther on the right:

3642983867_6302d9e2ab.jpg

Living area and balcony:

3645586200_0decaa12c4.jpg

Dining area, looking from balcony. Door on the left is kitchen entrance, bay window in the end wil be dining seatee:

3643791482_15b57f3faa.jpg

View from Balcony, tanglin greenery:

3643791010_c9bafb159f.jpg

Another view from balcony, greenery and orchard, next time need to take panoramic pic:

3643791288_c9564b0633.jpg

Edited by xherion

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Congrats, xherion.

I love space and your 133 sqm is an envy :rolleyes:

You have such a big balcony area. Looking forward to more pics.

Thanks Reiki, love your place the most in this forum.

Unfortunately the space is a bit wasted on bay windows and planters too.

that's really a nice place. congrats!

Thanks Ivy, been following your blog as well.

Finally got ur keys, congrats! Its very nice place! Can just shift in liao lor... the beauty of paying for condo.... *drools*

Nice! The view is so good.. :good:

Hi booy,

Thanks!

Finally got ur keys, congrats! Its very nice place! Can just shift in liao lor... the beauty of paying for condo.... *drools*

Hi mrspiglet,

We'll just do some carpentry works, not much.

Yea we're really broke now, and still have to spend for reno/lighting/curtain...sigh.

Oh btw my yard area is actually using concrete ceiling not the false ceiling so i can install normal stainless steel rod/holder, can save money by not buying the fancy hanging system hehe.

Yours is really nice though, very tempted at first.

Hi xherion, outstanding apartment. The height of metropolitan sure is impressive, awesome location. Do share with us more photos :-) .

Hi mrspiglet,

We'll just do some carpentry works, not much.

Yea we're really broke now, and still have to spend for reno/lighting/curtain...sigh.

Oh btw my yard area is actually using concrete ceiling not the false ceiling so i can install normal stainless steel rod/holder, can save money by not buying the fancy hanging system hehe.

Yours is really nice though, very tempted at first.

i think ur house is really nice enough. no need to do fanciful things, simple is beauty! Maybe add some nice lights n it will be perfect hut!

u meant my laundry thingy? My ceiling is also concrete ceiling leh. i dun think false ceiling is able to take the weight. Can sunlight get into the yard, if so, can buy the pulley system..cheaper. :)

Looks good. I always see this building whenever I am on the MRT.

And the kitchen, bathroom looks new. You save the money better for your other renovation works since those are pretty good.

Congrats! Very nice.... put in the basic things first... add on later. :)

Thanks Pet, yeah we will re-use all our existing furniture to save money.

Hi xherion, outstanding apartment. The height of metropolitan sure is impressive, awesome location. Do share with us more photos :-) .

Thanks Weii, we do love the location the most, close to orchard, city, and chinatown.

i think ur house is really nice enough. no need to do fanciful things, simple is beauty! Maybe add some nice lights n it will be perfect hut!

u meant my laundry thingy? My ceiling is also concrete ceiling leh. i dun think false ceiling is able to take the weight. Can sunlight get into the yard, if so, can buy the pulley system..cheaper. :)

Thanks mrspiglet, we will spend a bit on lighting.

The pulley system is still costing more than 300 bucks lei hehe.

Looks good. I always see this building whenever I am on the MRT.

And the kitchen, bathroom looks new. You save the money better for your other renovation works since those are pretty good.

Hi Bunbun, it is a new unit, so we'll do some carpentry works only