Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mitlancer71

A Cosy Town --- Punggol

wow! for a second i tot u r posting post reno pics. Must really say ur seller maintained the house well! Ur living room certainty looks very classy yet cosy!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow wow and wow! intially i thou ur hse is under the COMPLETED Reno pics leh. it looks very good oredi. maybe add just some minor cupboards and furniture and you are good to stay there oredi

Nice place. Too bad you're not retaining the kitchen cabinets. The oven and hob looks good actually. Think you'll save alot since you're retaining the flooring. :)

wow wow and wow! intially i thou ur hse is under the COMPLETED Reno pics leh. it looks very good oredi. maybe add just some minor cupboards and furniture and you are good to stay there oredi

Hi Pink Lady,

Thanks...... Hahahah...... living hall is as good as completed expect adding a feature wall .......

Moderate reno.... will be ready in 5 weeks time

Nice place. Too bad you're not retaining the kitchen cabinets. The oven and hob looks good actually. Think you'll save alot since you're retaining the flooring. :)

Thanks Angel 81...... Hahaha.... not really save .... pay quite high COV for the house.... as good as paying for the flooring & ceiling.... Just that less hassle during reno.

Thanks Angel 81...... Hahaha.... not really save .... pay quite high COV for the house.... as good as paying for the flooring & ceiling.... Just that less hassle during reno.

nice hse u hav. how much u pay for it total?

if for me, i will redo the toilets and jus adding kitchen cabinets on the top.. and maybe a TV console feature wall can le...

;)

Nice view from ur window... morning will be very cooling :)

wah...sea view!!! i pray dat my sea view will not be blocked the forest once mine is completed..and dat living room is big compared to the new ones! good for u fellow punggolian..

Hahaha...... u r a true member here assisting & offering opioios to others ya, even after your own reno is completed a couple of months back......

Ya .... everyone seen the kitchen carbinates says that the previous owner did invest quite a fair bit in the kitchen. Too bad the granite top cannot be retain too ......

haha No la I'm just addicted to renovating. :)

mm What is that box in the toilet for?? so weird. MmM I guess once the flooring for the house can be saved you already save quite a bit of money. :) Good buy!

if for me, i will redo the toilets and jus adding kitchen cabinets on the top.. and maybe a TV console feature wall can le...

;)

Nice view from ur window... morning will be very cooling :)

Hi Tiffanynip,

Yup ...... all those you mentioned will be redo ...... ;)

wah...sea view!!! i pray dat my sea view will not be blocked the forest once mine is completed..and dat living room is big compared to the new ones! good for u fellow punggolian..

Hi Jessiemei,

Ya its actually the coastal line in Punggol tht attracts me ....... i'm selective of that few particular blocks..... i choosen this unit facing the road junction so that even future contruction oppsite will not block our view....... fortunately happen to come by this unit

haha No la I'm just addicted to renovating. :)

mm What is that box in the toilet for?? so weird. MmM I guess once the flooring for the house can be saved you already save quite a bit of money. :) Good buy!

Hahaha...... can tell tht u r helpful in nature ...... also a gifted writer ...... :)

i suppose that block is for their young kids to sit down when bathing ....... Hmmmm..... flooring & ceiling are indirectly paid thru higher COV..... :bangwall: ..... Nothing is free wor......

Edited by mitlancer71

Hahaha...... can tell tht u r helpful in nature ...... also a gifted writer ...... :)

i suppose that block is for their young kids to sit down when bathing ....... Hmmmm..... flooring & ceiling are indirectly paid thru higher COV..... :bangwall: ..... Nothing is free wor......

Sigh. That's so true. It's not really free. But well at least you don't have to deal with the hassle of doing it yourself. My heart just aches to see those kitchen cabinets go. I'm so stingy...

Box to let kids sit to bathe?! .... it looks like it's made of those box-up material thing... can it stand the water? *amazed* It's quite dangerous to have one of those in the shower area isn't it? mm