Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Finally I have the chance to start my own blog....I'm so inspired by the forummers here with all their selfless sharing and contribution esp the Ah Soon Club Forummers!!! (simei xiaomei(thanx for the contact), fondue(thanx for letting us view your house), smallboy family of 4 (thanx for sharing)

After months of trying to sell my house in Woodlands (that's another story), finally got a seller after the Chinese New Year...and so lucky juz 2 weeks later I got my dream house near my parents(Whoppiiee!!!!!) Our initially plan was to keep the flooring and juz keep everything to minimum but as we look at the condition of the house...its like "OMG what have I gotten into?" The condition is as it is 20 yrs ago, not much has been done...I muz have been blinded by the fact I'll be so near my mum's house that I never really take a good look......:( but then i thought to myself with the COV i saved up, juz do an overhaul to my house and it'll be a place to call my own with all my ideas in....and finally my second apt will be end of this month!!!

In the meantime here's the layout of my house....any ideas are welcome!!!

presentlayout.jpg

My reno has been completed and i've moved in....enjoying every moment of it....

Will consolidate information for my reno.....

Contractor : Mr Yeak (Basic Image Interior Design)

Start of Reno : 4/5/09

End of Reno : 9/6/09

Moved In :10/6/09

Pre Reno Pictures

Hacking

The pride of my contractor

Painting and lights up

The carpentry

Before and After Pictures

More Pictures

My Children's area

This is a great reference for those buying bathroom and kitchen stuff

Map of Jalan Besar

Edited by preciousjam

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Finally I gather whatever courage i have to start up own blog....I'm so inspired by the forummers here with all their selfless sharing and contribution esp the Ah Soon Club Fans!!! (simei xiaomei(thanx for the contact), fondue(thanx for letting us view your house), smallboy family of 4 (thanx for sharing)

After months of trying to sell my house in Woodlands (that's another story), finally got a seller after the Chinese New Year...and so lucky juz 2 weeks later I got my dream house near my parents(Whoppiiee!!!!!) Our initially plan was to keep the flooring and juz keep everything to minimum but as we look at the condition of the house...its like "OMG what have I gotten into?" The condition is as it is 20 yrs ago, not much has been done...I muz have been blinded by the fact I'll be so near my mum's house that I never really take a good look......:( but then i thought to myself with the COV i saved up, juz do an overhaul to my house and it'll be a place to call my own with all my ideas in....and finally my second apt will be end of this month!!!

Now is to finalise which contractor to use and by the looks of it.......Uncle Soon is leading ;) still have to meet up with him this week to see our quotation....hopefully he can fit into our budget!!! He's really bz bz....

In the meantime here's the layout of my house....any ideas are welcome!!!

presentlayout.jpg

Congratulations :drunk:

Looks huge.. Mind if i ask how big is the area?

im currently stayins at bt pajang!!! I am the first to CHOP?!!! CONGRATS!!!

yes yes!!! really ah? so close to being neighbours!!! my house at bangkit...what about yours?

Congratulations :drunk:

Looks huge.. Mind if i ask how big is the area?

this is 144sqm... excited about it but thinking when it comes to cleaning ~~~~

mine was at senja...sold and im currently staying with my mom who stays just next block from my previous house :)

But my new house is at Pasir Ris...far leh...

hi preciousjam, *drum rolls* u're finally on t-blog. big welcome.

waiting for ur floorplans and tiles selection pictures. :D

Thanx!!! wanted to take pictures of the tiles yesterday but all got shadow so i'm gonna try taking it later in natural light...

I'll definitely need lots of advice on the layout and what i have in mind....

Cheers!!!

Congrets to your new home :)

You are better than me le.. know how to upload I still learning stage hahaha.

EA at Bt Pjang?? Me also at Bt Pjang le... :D

Hi Hi!! which part? me at bangkit...have you done up your house?

mine was at senja...sold and im currently staying with my mom who stays just next block from my previous house :)

my current home is also at bt panjang (with my parents), gangsa road hehe

but from * to norther east -> yishun

Senja's flats are the newer ones and expensive lei....

what i'm paying for the EA can only buy a four room there...did you manage to sell it when economy was better? my agent told me now there can't get COV, most selling at valuation.....

quite a drastic change from west to east....but i guess you like to be nearer to nature...my friend stay there always bring their child to the beach....

Didn't realise so many people stay in Bt Panjang....i've been staying in Bt Panjang since sec school so most of memories there...so excited to be back there...hehe

Didn't realise so many people stay in Bt Panjang....i've been staying in Bt Panjang since sec school so most of memories there...so excited to be back there...hehe

i stayed in bt panjang since sec school too. which sec school u from? maybe we were sch mates. haha

how many kids do u have and how old are they?