Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Hi, has Ah Soon arrived? Just trying to track where is he now......hee...hee....he said going to meet me tonight..........so wondering what time will he come over......hee

when i left at 6.45, he still at fondue's place...hope he can make it to your apt....he really bz... when explaining quotation to us, he got tons of calls coming in....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

He sleeps little ba and the weather has been bad.

For quality, I have to admit that it's not top-notch workmanship. But it's good and acceptable. What is not acceptable can be changed once you point out to him..

But at the end of the day, you and your hubby must pick someone you are comfortable with. So that you will be happier during the reno. :)

He sleeps little ba and the weather has been bad.

For quality, I have to admit that it's not top-notch workmanship. But it's good and acceptable. What is not acceptable can be changed once you point out to him..

But at the end of the day, you and your hubby must pick someone you are comfortable with. So that you will be happier during the reno. :)

Thanx pet!! We've seen his work and so far it's like what you have say... for me i'm very layman in this...so i find his work ok for me....hubby will point abit here and there but also say it is acceptable....

so now we have to discuss it thru...honestly speaking uncle soon gave us an offer hard to resist...its that great of a difference from the other shorlisted one....*headache*

Thanx pet!! We've seen his work and so far it's like what you have say... for me i'm very layman in this...so i find his work ok for me....hubby will point abit here and there but also say it is acceptable....

so now we have to discuss it thru...honestly speaking uncle soon gave us an offer hard to resist...its that great of a difference from the other shorlisted one....*headache*

You still have another 2 weeks? Go see Smallboy's unit and see more of his works before deciding ba. LIke Uncle himself says, see first then decide. Don't make a rash decision. Everyone has different standards. :)

BTW I was still thinking about your store room... why don't you put it in your study. right at the side.. it can be a full heigh cupboard thingy inside with a nice laminate with no handles so that it looks like a feature wall in your study. :)

You still have another 2 weeks? Go see Smallboy's unit and see more of his works before deciding ba. LIke Uncle himself says, see first then decide. Don't make a rash decision. Everyone has different standards. :)

BTW I was still thinking about your store room... why don't you put it in your study. right at the side.. it can be a full heigh cupboard thingy inside with a nice laminate with no handles so that it looks like a feature wall in your study. :)

ya i think so too...thanx lei!!!

ok i'm gonna try drawing it on the layout to havr a feel of it....

haha...love to DIY!!! i juz saw this wall paper company...very interesting....can put your own photo on the wall paper...

any review on it? DNA life http://www.dnalife.com.sg/

i saw how you used the ikea planner to draw the layout...have been fiddling with it..very nice to play with and can give very good visualisation....how did you post it on the forum?

Edited by preciousjam

Seen people do it wor. The company that I got my decals from, www.decorettestore.com also has this service but you have to enquire about it. I'm not sure what the price difference is like. heheh

My dad was very interested in the DNA one when he saw it on TV just now. :P

the ikea one.. I take do a "print screen" when the file is open and paste it into Paint and save it as a Jpg before uploading it hehe

Edited by pinkpetter

Seen people do it wor. The company that I got my decals from, www.decorettestore.com also has this service but you have to enquire about it. I'm not sure what the price difference is like. heheh

My dad was very interested in the DNA one when he saw it on TV just now. :P

the ikea one.. I take do a "print screen" when the file is open and paste it into Paint and save it as a Jpg before uploading it hehe

hahaha me too i was watching it on tv...there's another company that does decals...i didn't catch the name...will go to the one u got...trust your taste....

will try it for the ikea thingy,quite fun to play around with the deco...

was thinking about the rewiring part...maybe i should get my own electrician to do the rewiring part and the rest of the reno to uncle soon? seems like the electricians never put their heart into doing the job....

this is the quotation from uncle soon...classic lei...hubby got to put down in english so that both of us will remember what is that for...

i think this is the first time my mummy is the only one who can help me understand what uncle soon wrote....

ahsoonquotationresize.jpg

haha...love to DIY!!! i juz saw this wall paper company...very interesting....can put your own photo on the wall paper...

any review on it? DNA life http://www.dnalife.com.sg/

i saw how you used the ikea planner to draw the layout...have been fiddling with it..very nice to play with and can give very good visualisation....how did you post it on the forum?

I wanted to do a big wall of my kids' photo in the hall! I am a very obssessive Mommy :x Hubby is not too keen after I found out the prices. Anyways, I am also going to take family pictures to "doll up" my house!!! See...I am siao over my 2 babies!

What do you think of the layout? Change the locationof the store and add partition in MBR for WIW

idea.jpg

Edited by preciousjam

I wanted to do a big wall of my kids' photo in the hall! I am a very obssessive Mommy :x Hubby is not too keen after I found out the prices. Anyways, I am also going to take family pictures to "doll up" my house!!! See...I am siao over my 2 babies!

me too!!! i've done photos of my kids on the present walls...hubby was telling me when we moved all these keep, almost want to knock his head....

hello,i spend so much time deco, printing photos and you want to keep...never...