Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

ohh preciousjam urs are boys!! hey share share idea how u wanna dress their room leh!! I am having big headache!! Are u getting them bed frames or? I was advised against doing up a platform to place mattress for the boys due to space constraint and the bed frames that we are keen on exceeded budget... if I get the set of bedframes that I am eyeing, the frames and mattress for each boy will cost me $1K... 2 boys means $2K... too expensive le...

need ideas!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
preciousjam... they sound so adorable!!! I think they can design their room themselves!! I can imagine them picking paint colours. hehe

they are super adorable. haha saw the 2 boys at my place when precious & hubby came the 2nd time to discuss quote with ah soon.

yups, maybe can let them participate in design their own room, it'll be fun.

precious, ur 2 boys are so cute... can auntie fondue pinch their qq cheek? :P i think it's going to fun to dress up the boys room. what's their fave character currently? ben10??? hehe

can can i give permission to pinch....and you are very good u know Ben 10!!! yes that's their favourite now...7.30 muz watch the show....

if they have their way we'll probably going to have Ben 10 all over the room...

Cheers!!

haha I think if mommy lets them design she might get a headache if they are going to be fickle minded. LOL

But if they are determined boys who will stick to what they decide... then I think it will be super fun for them!! hehe

preciousjam... they sound so adorable!!! I think they can design their room themselves!! I can imagine them picking paint colours. hehe

hahaha...the daddy probably won't let them pick their colours but guess he'll let them participate in the painting process....

can can i give permission to pinch....and you are very good u know Ben 10!!! yes that's their favourite now...7.30 muz watch the show....

if they have their way we'll probably going to have Ben 10 all over the room...

Cheers!!

hehe coz now ben10 is hot fave, my colleague's kids are all over it.

haha i can imagine a ben10 room. can have wall murals of ben10 characters and use the cartoon's color scheme in the room.

ohh preciousjam urs are boys!! hey share share idea how u wanna dress their room leh!! I am having big headache!! Are u getting them bed frames or? I was advised against doing up a platform to place mattress for the boys due to space constraint and the bed frames that we are keen on exceeded budget... if I get the set of bedframes that I am eyeing, the frames and mattress for each boy will cost me $1K... 2 boys means $2K... too expensive le...

need ideas!!

I've got 2 boys and a girl...not much idea on how to deco their room...presently we do have a double decker bed for them never used yet....so we gonna move that over and let them start using it....my hubby hates mess if not i'll let the kids pick what they want on the wall and draw...hahaha

thinking of getting those ikea storage for kids and put all the toys in a corner so they'll have a play corner inside...

Went to my friend's place,that's how she does it for her girl...

Will brainstorm for more ideas...we can share share....

need ideas!!

I've got 2 boys and a girl...not much idea on how to deco their room...presently we do have a double decker bed for them never used yet....so we gonna move that over and let them start using it....my hubby hates mess if not i'll let the kids pick what they want on the wall and draw...hahaha

thinking of getting those ikea storage for kids and put all the toys in a corner so they'll have a play corner inside...

my god.. u got 3!!! Decorating a girl's room is a sweeter process., there's so much that can be done!!

how old are ur boys ah? my boys too young to use double decker.. one is turning 5 and the other is 17months. I am letting them share a room so have to squeeze 2 single beds in. My last resort is to just throw 2 pieces of thick mattress on the floor for them. even if the roll off, it'll be not too painful. :P

their room not much space to play around after throwing in the beds and wardrobe. I am creating play area at dining room.

saw some nice color theme on the net

bluebedroom.gif

more from this blog

children bedroom

my god.. u got 3!!! Decorating a girl's room is a sweeter process., there's so much that can be done!!

how old are ur boys ah? my boys too young to use double decker.. one is turning 5 and the other is 17months. I am letting them share a room so have to squeeze 2 single beds in. My last resort is to just throw 2 pieces of thick mattress on the floor for them. even if the roll off, it'll be not too painful. :P

their room not much space to play around after throwing in the beds and wardrobe. I am creating play area at dining room.

i know but my girl only 2 so most likely will bunk in with us....

the 2 boys are 6 and 4...we are also worried about the eldest sleeping top that's y buy the bed for almost 1 or2 yrs never use at all...Hai~~ we are too advanturous...now it will seem like a waste to get new beds for them...

we are also thinking of where to place their play area so for the moment it seems inside the room...coz at least if messy juz close the door and tadah!! no mess hehee;)

Wow.. You have 3 kids.. I always like Ikea's children's furniture.. very nice and not too expensive.. Ikea is a good place to pick up on how to deco kid's room..

Wow.. You have 3 kids.. I always like Ikea's children's furniture.. very nice and not too expensive.. Ikea is a good place to pick up on how to deco kid's room..

i know....i love to look at their deco.... always go there to get some ideas...