Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Hahah you all taking about age and bb ah???

hahahaha...as usual....my single friends always roll their eyes whenever the married ones start to talk about chidren, barney, bob builder etc....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanx!!! Welcome to play at my place...will be great for the kids...i'm gonna set aside a play area for them...

thinking thinking!!!

Your hubby is on the ball. Commando on top of the reno. We meeting ah soon tml at seven thirty

hello..

I tot of having it like this... then whether the store opens into bedroom or opens to outside it doesn't matter. :) just my two cents..

precioushouse.jpg

Anyway you're keeping that wall from the study? I tot the wall looks a little funny. hehe :)

oei! ah gu 33 liao. Fondue don't worry just pop 1 first. You will learn to manage. 1 is really very manageable. Once settled don then u decide whether to go for a second one. After that you'll be hooked! wondering whether should have 3rd one hahahaha

yes yes fondue jia you!!!

ivy go for it... i'm enjoying it though sometimes can go crazy hahaha...

preciousjam, my friend is looking for a EM in bangkit area. Can i know how much did u pay for the EA?

i paid 375k for it...5k below valuation but it is so hard to find EA/EM for sale in the older estate...all those i saw is in jelapang and senja....so when this come, i juz grab...there was another one on sale at that time EA at blk 253 but the seller insist on 5K COV on the 4th floor(top floor)

I've been looking at classified...still more flats selling at newer part of the estate....

I hope she'll find hers soon....

All the talk about bb is so infectious esp when there are mummies and daddies around, but i love it....its a good way to connect with each other....next time let's get together for outing have kids or not it'll be so fun....

All of you still younger than me...me gonna be 34 this year....不忍老都不行;)

Hahaha ya but my reno period maybe shorter cause ours is a move in condition. Hopefully we get everything settle ASAP want to

move in the new house soon :P

oh wow!! that's great....have you received the letter from HDB infroming you the time? My agent juz ask me if i receive any notification from HDB....

preciousjam, uncle changed my appt to tmr too...wat time is he meeting u guys? I have to prepare myself in case he is too busy just like today!

hubby arranged to meet him in the afternoon think about 2....what about yours?

hubby arranged to meet him in the afternoon think about 2....what about yours?

I have a chance this way! He sounded apologetic when he called...also dun wana push him too hard

Hehe good we can have a renotalk outing. Can know you all better :) preciousjam you got 3 kids, xin fu ma ma le. I'm addicted to renotalk le, even eating also surf here. Haha

hehe...i also addicted...i am surfing very regularly too!

RT outing sounds cool! Maybe we can start a RT mama talk :) or maybe even a RT m2b talk since many are getting married and planning for kids too!

hello..

I tot of having it like this... then whether the store opens into bedroom or opens to outside it doesn't matter. :) just my two cents..

precioushouse.jpg

Anyway you're keeping that wall from the study? I tot the wall looks a little funny. hehe :)

thought of doing it that way but because that side got windows so it'll be quite dark if partition there....

as for the wall,we thought of leaving it there as a partition to divide the dining and small living room..thought of puttin wall paper on it to make it nicer....will talk it thru with hubby again....

Fondue, Family of 4

That's a great idea... it helps since we have something in common....i think the RT m2b/mum thread will be great...hahaha will definitely look forward to that...

I am also so addicted to RT, used to be addicted to FB...love to catch on the latest ....was itching to get on RT when i reach home.... same as fondue eating and replying at the same time.....hahahaha

will post up pictures of the tiles tomorrow...no time to do it today...

hopefully ah soon's quotation fits our budget in....

thought of doing it that way but because that side got windows so it'll be quite dark if partition there....

as for the wall,we thought of leaving it there as a partition to divide the dining and small living room..thought of puttin wall paper on it to make it nicer....will talk it thru with hubby again....

ahh understand. :) yes yes wallpaper will look nice once you step in at your main door you'll be able to see it immediately! :)