Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

this is the quotation from uncle soon...classic lei...hubby got to put down in english so that both of us will remember what is that for...

i think this is the first time my mummy is the only one who can help me understand what uncle soon wrote....

wahah Classic quote!! haha mine was as messy I think. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
What do you think of the layout? Change the locationof the store and add partition in MBR for WIW

mmm I think the store in the study is good.. :) So your outside area doesn't have so many angles... If you flush your study entrance with your kitchen wall then your study will be about 5m long then you can afford to have 1m for your store width... so that you can store more things/boxes.

this is the quotation from uncle soon...classic lei...hubby got to put down in english so that both of us will remember what is that for...

i think this is the first time my mummy is the only one who can help me understand what uncle soon wrote....

ahsoonquotationresize.jpg

Ha ha thats a good one...

Seems to me that Uncle Soon is an honest contractor based on others opinion.

After discussion with hubby, he wanted to get a few more quotations before confirming....so more trips to ID/contractors...

have to remind him time is running out...getting keys on 30th and only 2 months extension....

In the meantime , I'll juz brainstorm for more ideas .....

After discussion with hubby, he wanted to get a few more quotations before confirming....so more trips to ID/contractors...

have to remind him time is running out...getting keys on 30th and only 2 months extension....

In the meantime , I'll juz brainstorm for more ideas .....

Dont be kan cheong..... shop around for more options.......:) .... or else you are pressuried to get something/somebody you may not want. You still have 2 months... not too bad.........

I have PM you some options we have looked at too.

Dont be kan cheong..... shop around for more options.......:) .... or else you are pressuried to get something/somebody you may not want. You still have 2 months... not too bad.........

I have PM you some options we have looked at too.

Have received with many thanx!!!

Looking forward to your open house next week!!

Hi for those who engage Ah Soon,

He is not HDB licensed contractor right? will there be a problem? Does he apply permit or get the PE to approve b4 hacking any walls or top concrete wall panels? Or he never apply permit one?

Hi for those who engage Ah Soon,

He is not HDB licensed contractor right? will there be a problem? Does he apply permit or get the PE to approve b4 hacking any walls or top concrete wall panels? Or he never apply permit one?

He has this company that applies on his behalf. It's like a "mother company". I've met the boss before. The boss brought HDB officers to view my flat. :)

A proper permit will be applied and the notification will still be stuck on the wall as required. A PE will be engaged if needed. NOT all hacking of walls require PE. HDB decides on that.

Edited by pinkpetter

Below are the tiles we chose from Hafary....this is the second time we've been there...hopefully this will be the final selection...

Left : Living, Dining Room

Right: Wet Kitchen area

DSC00213.jpg

Balcony -Torn between these 2 choices, will update

DSC00212.jpg

Foyer area - we are deciding whether to have different tiles for the foyer or maybe should go for the brown one...seems like this one too dark...

DSC00214.jpg

Common Toilet

Top: Wall Tiles - Wonder if contractor can align properly...It'll look ugly if not done proper.... told hubby if contractor not confident then we should go for non design kind of wall tiles....(TBA)

Bottom : Floor

DSC00211.jpg

MBR Toilet

Top : Wall

Bottom : Floor

DSC00210.jpg

Wah preciousjam! I like all the tiles you choose leh! Very nice.

The common toilet tiles.. will it be difficult to align? but it is really very very nice

He has this company that applies on his behalf. It's like a "mother company". I've met the boss before. The boss brought HDB officers to view my flat. :)

A proper permit will be applied and the notification will still be stuck on the wall as required. A PE will be engaged if needed. NOT all hacking of walls require PE. HDB decides on that.

Tks PP.. Cos my HTB said dont hire any contractor that is not HDB licensed, Then was always telling him about Uncle that I will short-list Uncle. After hearing you, I feel more rest-assured. tks tks

Wah preciousjam! I like all the tiles you choose leh! Very nice.

The common toilet tiles.. will it be difficult to align? but it is really very very nice

hey!! thanx lei...thought it was pretty plain as compared to what i've seen in other forummers' blog....but we decided this time we wanted to keep it simple and not too much colour in the house...my present house very colourful as in the paint works....

i know about the toilet tiles....that is my main worry also...

hai~~ whichever contractor doing for me will to assure no problems to align...who can take up the challenge?

Tks PP.. Cos my HTB said dont hire any contractor that is not HDB licensed, Then was always telling him about Uncle that I will short-list Uncle. After hearing you, I feel more rest-assured. tks tks

pai seh paiseh I didn't realise the print was SO BIG! it looked so rude!! omg.

yes yes must be HDB licensed, otherwise HDB will run after the owners.... :P the HDB officers came to my house unannounced somemore! :P

hey!! thanx lei...thought it was pretty plain as compared to what i've seen in other forummers' blog....but we decided this time we wanted to keep it simple and not too much colour in the house...my present house very colourful as in the paint works....

i know about the toilet tiles....that is my main worry also...

hai~~ whichever contractor doing for me will to assure no problems to align...who can take up the challenge?

no leh! I thought they are quite nice! A spa/rustic look. For the balcony... I guess picking the browner one would suit the rest of the house? hehe

mmm if you monitor carefully and remind the worker/contractor before they do the toilet tiles... it can be done ba.

Edited by pinkpetter