Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Senja's flats are the newer ones and expensive lei....

what i'm paying for the EA can only buy a four room there...did you manage to sell it when economy was better? my agent told me now there can't get COV, most selling at valuation.....

quite a drastic change from west to east....but i guess you like to be nearer to nature...my friend stay there always bring their child to the beach....

I sold it last year few months before the crisis :) I actually sold at a good price...

No choice...but I am beginning to love PR as there are many amenities for family!!! Gotta get used to it cos i have been a "westerner and central" person...1st time to the east!!! I am a "foreigner" there actually.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am at 15X Gangsa area, not yet done up the place will be collect keys next friday.

we are going to be so "close" as in collection of keys and reno....me getting keys on the 30th..trying to get reno started in the first week of may...

have to move in june as my buyers giving us only 2 months extension....

i stayed in bt panjang since sec school too. which sec school u from? maybe we were sch mates. haha

how many kids do u have and how old are they?

my secondary school not in this area,"Queenstown Secondary School" My sis was from CCK sec school....

I've got 3 kids, 2 4 6yrs....partly moving coz my eldest starting primary school next year so want to be nearer to parents....

Edited by preciousjam

my secondary school not in this area,"Queenstown Secondary School" My sis was from CCK sec school....

I've got 3 kids, 2 4 6yrs....partly moving coz my eldest starting primary school next year so want to be nearer to parents....

Wow 2 years apart. That's ideal. You don't look like a mum of 3. :) i'm too old now to have 3 kids. Haha. Now not even one egg. Looks good for the new doors shifting at mbr. No need to smell the toilet when sleeping like mine. However the new store seems out of place.

Wow 2 years apart. That's ideal. You don't look like a mum of 3. :) i'm too old now to have 3 kids. Haha. Now not even one egg. Looks good for the new doors shifting at mbr. No need to smell the toilet when sleeping like mine. However the new store seems out of place.

hehe...you don't look old to me.... if you don't mind me asking? which year? pm or sms me....

hai~~~I need store but don't know where to put...the first owner hack off the store used to be in the kitchen....think i'll post up the original floorplan from hdb and you'llknow what i mean...

we are going to be so "close" as in collection of keys and reno....me getting keys on the 30th..trying to get reno started in the first week of may...

have to move in june as my buyers giving us only 2 months extension....

Hahaha ya but my reno period maybe shorter cause ours is a move in condition. Hopefully we get everything settle ASAP want to

move in the new house soon :P

ur layout plan so cute one, all 3 bedrooms side by side. but it is so big lor!

ya i think its the one of those old kind of flat.... everything muz be prim and proper 排排站 :) the one thing i like is the small living area so that whole area will have some privacy.....

i thought of changing the layout to the one below...any suggestion?

scan0020.jpg

Infront of bedroom 2 is the store right... maybe you can shift it beside the kitchen... right side bottom part of your floor plan... these is a small area there.

hi preciousjam, just came back from lunch. haha no worries abt the age, it's just a number. me going to be 30 soon.

i think zerochristy idea is pretty good on the storeroom location.