Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

pet : i had the same thought.. think the brown one blend in more....you think i should get the brown instead of black tiles for the foyer too?

fondue : thanx!! hope it will turn out ok ....Muz be very bz hor tying up the ends?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
pet : i had the same thought.. think the brown one blend in more....you think i should get the brown instead of black tiles for the foyer too?

fondue : thanx!! hope it will turn out ok ....Muz be very bz hor tying up the ends?

mm the dark brown tile you showed above seems to be ok. If you are the sort who would keep your front door open or intend to step on your foyer area with your shoes then try to have darker tiles ba. Then you wouldn't feel the need to keep cleaning your foyer tiles. haha Mine are black so I constantly "lie" to myself that they look so clean. LOL

Hi precious, I like the toilet tiles.. Wanted to go for something similar.. But the tiling guys must really have some standard to align the circles.. or else the circles will be jagged..

The quote from Ah Soon is the final or draft version? Really look **** classic leh.. But MBR wardrobe is less than $1000 in the end?

mm the dark brown tile you showed above seems to be ok. If you are the sort who would keep your front door open or intend to step on your foyer area with your shoes then try to have darker tiles ba. Then you wouldn't feel the need to keep cleaning your foyer tiles. haha Mine are black so I constantly "lie" to myself that they look so clean. LOL

you know what? that's what hubby told me...coz that area will have shoe cabinet so he was saying can't see dirt and if i wear pointy heels don't have to worry scratches...hahaha... guess he's right...

preciousjam

haha the "pointy heels" thing is quite true too. My dad wanted white foyer tiles but my mom and I said our huge NOs. :)

The more I look at the common toilet tiles... the nicer they look... mm

guy77 : thanx!! juz hope they can align it proper...

booy : the quotation is a draft not final yet...the MBR thingy is not a wardrobe juz a partition wall to create a WIW passage and uncle soon ask me get ikea stolmen wardrobe organizer and he'll fix it for me...

preciousjam

haha the "pointy heels" thing is quite true too. My dad wanted white foyer tiles but my mom and I said our huge NOs. :)

The more I look at the common toilet tiles... the nicer they look... mm

they have this design in black and white, matt....was thinking of choosing that...Hai~~ think the one of it is out of stock...

Below are the tiles we chose from Hafary....this is the second time we've been there...hopefully this will be the final selection...

I was there on Sat morning, were you there ??

Edited by SW80

I was there on Sat morning, were you there ??

nope...3 weeks ago went on sat..so crowded!!! last week went on Thursday...not much people and the sales person can slowly look thru the tiles with us and gave more advice....

Was it crowded when you were there? Manage to choose your tiles?

nope...3 weeks ago went on sat..so crowded!!! last week went on Thursday...not much people and the sales person can slowly look thru the tiles with us and gave more advice....

Was it crowded when you were there? Manage to choose your tiles?

Still ok la..Not so crowded.

We have shortlisted a few for our tile selection. Pending ID to give us the drawings how it will look like. From there, we will eliminate and finalized the drawings.

My kids never fail to amaze me each day....

Just yesterday I was discussing with hubby about the house reno, suddenly my eldest boy say, "mama, i want to have a TV in the room." We were stun for a while...and we realise they probably have an idea of what they want in their room...So we probe further and the next thing he wanted is air con.... hai~~~ kids! what to do?

Thinking back when jarren and ayden were at fondue's house watching the carpentary works, they were so engrossed sitting down there looking at the workers fixing this and that... when i suggested that when its our house. they will have the chance to look at it everyday...you can see the eyes just lit up....

So i guess all of us are looking forward to the reno....can't wait to get keys next week!!!!

My kids never fail to amaze me each day....

Just yesterday I was discussing with hubby about the house reno, suddenly my eldest boy say, "mama, i want to have a TV in the room." We were stun for a while...and we realise they probably have an idea of what they want in their room...So we probe further and the next thing he wanted is air con.... hai~~~ kids! what to do?

Thinking back when jarren and ayden were at fondue's house watching the carpentary works, they were so engrossed sitting down there looking at the workers fixing this and that... when i suggested that when its our house. they will have the chance to look at it everyday...you can see the eyes just lit up....

So i guess all of us are looking forward to the reno....can't wait to get keys next week!!!!

precious, ur 2 boys are so cute... can auntie fondue pinch their qq cheek? :P i think it's going to fun to dress up the boys room. what's their fave character currently? ben10??? hehe

preciousjam... they sound so adorable!!! I think they can design their room themselves!! I can imagine them picking paint colours. hehe