Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

come to think of it....my sis was telling me there's this episode in fear factor whereby the challenge is to eat durain..... :rofl:

guess everyone has different defination of exotic food...so funny when i hear that....

Wah, if I take part, I sure win! Eat up all the Durians and lick fingers clean.

All ang mors seem to be very frightened of and adverse towards Durian.

In NZ, I bought some from the Asian supermarket and brought home to share with my Vietnamese housemate, my landlady KPKB cannot stand the smell.

Say like rotten eggs or dead body. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
u tempt me to buy one too...

my gal and hubby loves ice cream!! I think little boy began to love it too!!!

u and me the same, its all for the kids and hubby!!! till now i only took 2 small spoons and the rest they finished it....but its really fun...just tht hubby was calculating if its worth it we made ourselves or buy outside....told him cannot count this way....this one got my love inside lei....PRICELESS

got la....nvm...i go yr place to take frm u then u can see liao lor. :P

you want come fight with my kids for ice cream liao.....F4 >>>How???our dear children all kanna challenged by this big baby lei....

Wah PJ, from the looks of it, you'll soon need to organise the PJ Ice Cream Party liao.

Your home-made ice-cream is hot in demand! :)

hahahahha.....think i'll made ice cream till i scared ar.....

i know, but hor, dunno where to put if i buy... where u buy from?!

got it from Best they having promo la at 79 but think promo over...anyway still can check it out....

u and me the same, its all for the kids and hubby!!! till now i only took 2 small spoons and the rest they finished it....but its really fun...just tht hubby was calculating if its worth it we made ourselves or buy outside....told him cannot count this way....this one got my love inside lei....PRICELESS

you want come fight with my kids for ice cream liao.....F4 >>>How???our dear children all kanna challenged by this big baby lei....

hahahahha.....think i'll made ice cream till i scared ar.....

got it from Best they having promo la at 79 but think promo over...anyway still can check it out....

aiyo, so fast over? and I was down at Best on Tuesday, sad lor...

true lar, if ice cream outside cost cheaper, dunno whether will want to invest anot although it can be fun making ice cream... think it will be more fun with kids around..

Wah, if I take part, I sure win! Eat up all the Durians and lick fingers clean.

All ang mors seem to be very frightened of and adverse towards Durian.

In NZ, I bought some from the Asian supermarket and brought home to share with my Vietnamese housemate, my landlady KPKB cannot stand the smell.

Say like rotten eggs or dead body. :D

hahahahahaha.....some more this is just a kind of plant la...not even moving kind....my bil say there's this show on SCV...that shows this guy travelling around the world, eating all the exotic in the particular country and he was able to eat everything till he come singapore and try durian....hahahahahha.....he say that is the first time he can't swallow the thing...he spit it out....

dun worry....f4 kids is my pool mate....yrs will b my ice cream mate...i can feed myself n them at the same time de..:P

ya ya...then it will be like "1 spoon for you, 5 spoon for me" can't imagine my kids looking at you with pathetic eyes and YOU eating the ice cream.....So evil!!!!

aiyo, so fast over? and I was down at Best on Tuesday, sad lor...

true lar, if ice cream outside cost cheaper, dunno whether will want to invest anot although it can be fun making ice cream... think it will be more fun with kids around..

ya...i wouldn't have done it if not for my kids....guess the fun part starts when i can do those expensive ice cream...then i think worth it lor....

hahahahahaha.....some more this is just a kind of plant la...not even moving kind....my bil say there's this show on SCV...that shows this guy travelling around the world, eating all the exotic in the particular country and he was able to eat everything till he come singapore and try durian....hahahahahha.....he say that is the first time he can't swallow the thing...he spit it out....

Ahahaha ... Durian is not the only thing ang mors get creeped out by. Another thing I put in the fridge which freaked my Landlady out was Kaya!

She says it looks like Baby Poo. But I managed to pester her husband my landlord and their little son to try, and they end up liking it despite initially having that psychological barrier of putting 'Baby Poo' into their mouth! Ahahahahahah! :)

Ahahaha ... Durian is not the only thing ang mors get creeped out by. Another thing I put in the fridge which freaked my Landlady out was Kaya!

She says it looks like Baby Poo. But I managed to pester her husband my landlord and their little son to try, and they end up liking it despite initially having that psychological barrier of putting 'Baby Poo' into their mouth! Ahahahahahah! :)

then what does peanut butter look like?! they are soooo weird...

ya ya...then it will be like "1 spoon for you, 5 spoon for me" can't imagine my kids looking at you with pathetic eyes and YOU eating the ice cream.....So evil!!!!

PJ, i eat ice cream really slow de...i feed my gal and b4 i feed myself, she alrdy finished and asking for more liao...faint...

then the daddy feed no such problem de. can u see? i eat very slowly de...i like to savour the taste and let it melt in my mouth...they juz gobble the whole thing...hubby eats cone hor, i only reaching half of it, he finish liao and can ask me y u eat so slow :(

The next earest to SG is in JB around Pelangi side. They got those lizards, flying foxes, bats, sparrows, snakes etc.

really have??? how come htb never tell me? mm..later muz go ask him aly :notti:

ya...i wouldn't have done it if not for my kids....guess the fun part starts when i can do those expensive ice cream...then i think worth it lor....

i wont like that de....it will be 1 tea spoon for u....1 soup soon for me...:P spoon must go according to size de ma....dun worry...they will enjoy my company de la...i can even ask them to do a sing-along session for me while i enjoy the ice cream?:P

PJ, i eat ice cream really slow de...i feed my gal and b4 i feed myself, she alrdy finished and asking for more liao...faint...

then the daddy feed no such problem de. can u see? i eat very slowly de...i like to savour the taste and let it melt in my mouth...they juz gobble the whole thing...hubby eats cone hor, i only reaching half of it, he finish liao and can ask me y u eat so slow :(

tot guys generally eat faster for a lot of things?!

i wont like that de....it will be 1 tea spoon for u....1 soup soon for me...:P spoon must go according to size de ma....dun worry...they will enjoy my company de la...i can even ask them to do a sing-along session for me while i enjoy the ice cream?:P

think your head will end up like their lcd tv liao...

then what does peanut butter look like?! they are soooo weird...

Ahahahaha .. good one MM! Ang mors lah, always like exotic food but yet fear the unfamiliar!

I guess they just do things differently. Before I bought them a proper rice-cooker, they used to boil/steam rice in the microwave.

And, they eat rice with fork (instead of spoon) and knives.