Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Eh.. nope.. dun wanna waste $$ on him.. wahahahahahahaahahahahah... that time i bought BOSS wallet, belts etc.. he oso haven't use.. zzzz... then i bought shirts for him.. that day i saw.. still in the paper bag.. oso bo use.. boxers oso.. haven't wear.. hehe.. good good.. i can save $$ ... hehehhe....i think hor.. i be extremely sweet to him.. then hor.. hmmm.. maybe promise to make breakfast for him every morning..or maybe show abit of leg.. lol.. dunno this one still can use mah.. wahahah.. i used this on him b4 le!!! heheheheh...

I know!!! Hopeless, my man i got him polo ralph shirt hor, he kept in the box one year...key pouch and all also keep till i cut ribbon for him :xsigh...i think SIAEC got weird virus...

dun be shy la...time to show us yr massive loot...i am impressed!!!!!:P

Lol.. when i pack everything nicely in gabage bags le hor.. i take pics of how many bags i used k.. lol.. my room.. not even walking space.. how to take pics??!!!!! wahahahahaahahahahaha

Eh.. nope.. dun wanna waste $$ on him.. wahahahahahahaahahahahah... that time i bought BOSS wallet, belts etc.. he oso haven't use.. zzzz... then i bought shirts for him.. that day i saw.. still in the paper bag.. oso bo use.. boxers oso.. haven't wear.. hehe.. good good.. i can save $$ ... hehehhe....i think hor.. i be extremely sweet to him.. then hor.. hmmm.. maybe promise to make breakfast for him every morning..or maybe show abit of leg.. lol.. dunno this one still can use mah.. wahahah.. i used this on him b4 le!!! heheheheh...

hopeless,

if u need another 14-20 ft......u got to show more than leg liao!!! :P jia you!!!!! :D

think this time round you must use all your que zhao liao.....but i think he smart lei...he say too bad ar....means the only thing you can do is to either 1)give away, 2)sell away 3) leave at your parents' place.....

I know!!! Hopeless, my man i got him polo ralph shirt hor, he kept in the box one year...key pouch and all also keep till i cut ribbon for him :xsigh...i think SIAEC got weird virus...

wahahahahahah.. ya ya i think so too.. lol.. so hor.. we dun need to spend on them de.. lol.. can save $$ .. better for us.. hehe.. use our $$ to buy our own stuff.. ^^

hopeless,

if u need another 14-20 ft......u got to show more than leg liao!!! :P jia you!!!!! :D

wahahahahahahah.. eh.. show my 2 arms lo.. wahahahahaha.. 4 limbs all out!

anyone here know how to tt contacts from one phone to another?

*edited* should be the easiest way to tt

Edited by preciousjam

think this time round you must use all your que zhao liao.....but i think he smart lei...he say too bad ar....means the only thing you can do is to either 1)give away, 2)sell away 3) leave at your parents' place.....

Hmmm... just now he says too bad.. i oso dun wanna push it.. hehe.. cos his mum is there mah.. must have image.. lol.. then somemore just now he "chuan".. moving all the stuff to the house.. hehe.. so i give him a breathe first.. wait till tomolo.. then i discuss wif him again.. lol.. i think in the car is the best.. when he sending me to work.. so he dun have time to think it thru.. heheheheheh

wahahahahahahah.. eh.. show my 2 arms lo.. wahahahahaha.. 4 limbs all out!

err.......that i am nt sure if he keen...as long as u get yr new wardrobe.....u have to show anythng that make sure it work lor.... :notti:

You mean from old phone to new phone?

If so, just copy contacts from phone memory to SIM card, then you take SIM card and put into new phone (you can also copy into new phone memory after that) and start using. :)

as above unless sending to different person's phone, then send business card/contact.. check your phone functions..

Edited by merryman

Bluetooth? i always use bluetooth de.. oh.. u got new phone hor.. u transfer all contacts to ur sim card.. then transfer to ur new phone.. empty sim card memory.. then slot it back to old phone and transfer the rest.. this is usually wat i do whenever i buy new phone..

Bluetooth? i always use bluetooth de.. oh.. u got new phone hor.. u transfer all contacts to ur sim card.. then transfer to ur new phone.. empty sim card memory.. then slot it back to old phone and transfer the rest.. this is usually wat i do whenever i buy new phone..

think must use bluetooth liao....