Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Btw.. wat time u guys going down to riere's place ar?

quite a number of us going at 4pm including F4.

hopeless, hope to see your pictures of what we spoke today :P

:~ how come no one tells me what is it about??? making me so curious...

ccan pity the sick soul here...and tell me mah???

ot abt hopeless loot of clothes n bags for all these years.

Rite now she having almost 25ft(rough estimate) + lots of clothes(black garbage bag) in her place(cant throw de) n 50+ bags(big size)

so Poh say 14 ft wardobe enough for her(think Poh didn expect her to have so many clothes :notti: )....so got to convince Poh to do another 14ft more of caninet just for her loot!!!!!:P

hehe...i know le...got secret agent tell me liao :P

hahahahha F4...now you know....we were trying to get her to clear her loot and maybe we can "help" her to clear so don't have to trouble Poh ma....but she bu she de lei...

BD>>think just leave post here and let Poh read better right?

Hopeless> have you thought of what to get him?

sigh...then i delete post liao...:P

kaoz.. delete oso no use.. wahahahahahah... F4 quote and reply.. hehehe... lol.. sooner or later..he has to face the truth de lah.. lol.. pics ar.. i scared to post up le.. everything is so messy now.. lol.. i shy!!!!! wahaahaahahahahahaahah

kaoz.. delete oso no use.. wahahahahahah... F4 quote and reply.. hehehe... lol.. sooner or later..he has to face the truth de lah.. lol.. pics ar.. i scared to post up le.. everything is so messy now.. lol.. i shy!!!!! wahaahaahahahahahaahah

dun be shy la...time to show us yr massive loot...i am impressed!!!!!:P

hahahahha F4...now you know....we were trying to get her to clear her loot and maybe we can "help" her to clear so don't have to trouble Poh ma....but she bu she de lei...

BD>>think just leave post here and let Poh read better right?

Hopeless> have you thought of what to get him?

Eh.. nope.. dun wanna waste $$ on him.. wahahahahahahaahahahahah... that time i bought BOSS wallet, belts etc.. he oso haven't use.. zzzz... then i bought shirts for him.. that day i saw.. still in the paper bag.. oso bo use.. boxers oso.. haven't wear.. hehe.. good good.. i can save $$ ... hehehhe....i think hor.. i be extremely sweet to him.. then hor.. hmmm.. maybe promise to make breakfast for him every morning..or maybe show abit of leg.. lol.. dunno this one still can use mah.. wahahah.. i used this on him b4 le!!! heheheheh...