Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

same as me,i got the same lamination of the cabinet as my wardrobe,mecham 1 set lor.

If u have files to put inside the cabinet,its better to meaasure the depth of it and width,so it fit in nicely!

some of my box cant fit inside lei!

good thing you remind me...will go back measure later....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah, the aircon trunking really abit of an eyesore. Good choice in doing a cabinet to hide them! :)

I have a thick trunking and looks ugly. Actually after painting it become not so obvious. If got $$ then no problem can do cabinet.

I have a thick trunking and looks ugly. Actually after painting it become not so obvious. If got $$ then no problem can do cabinet.

we did the painting, still think too obvious liao...esp that is facing the entrance to my room ....so everytime i walk towards my cozy area will see it, think i prefer see cabinets...hehe

ya..hide it like mine,swee swee!haha...i see ur compressor is outside of this window right!?

So u gotta choose lamination for the cabinet?

I think they work as a team!last time the tiler also suggest me to do my ceiling in the guest room!

Intially i tot of not doing it-save $$$$

Then he said u do whole house swee swee liao left the guest room one wire cable to serve the light,unless the light is very outstanding,

else spoil the mood lei...then Yeak suggest half ceiling with cove light,i think only $150!

In the end he give me free,hehe.... :sport-smiley-018:

aiyo when i see your cabinet pictures, was thinking of doing same as yours, drawers on left and right....ask hubby call yeak quick...but was told cabinat already fabricate lia...i think all the rest also done liao just waiting to install on monday....anyway we agree with design yesterday so i'm not changing it...

u not doing the drop down mecham bay window like me ah?!

see got budget anot lei!!!!! maybe later...want to see yours again before deciding....

Wah, the aircon trunking really abit of an eyesore. Good choice in doing a cabinet to hide them! :)

yes!!! we tried painting still look ugly.... :P

but this low cabinet is u last minute add in one lei!also in time ah?

Yes Yeak told me yesterday if i confirm, he'll get the carpentry to start so everything can come in from monday onwards...no delay on this part.... ;)

hahahahaha...

but he say will give me all the soft closing...so ok la...now i need that lunch to get a little more incentive for letting him do the low cabinets... :notti:

next time u see him u go and suggest to him lor.

10 person in a table just nice lei!

rondy

angel81

roamca

preciousjam

sixer

lingzbzr

kthc

newnyew

tulips

baconporridge

rasphaha... :)

you suggest la... :bleah: my reno still on going later he take revenge ... :rolleyes:

Some pictures of the completed painting

Study room

IMG_6236.jpg

MBR

IMG_6238.jpg

MBR -after painting, the casing still cannot make it!!!

IMG_6252.jpg

Electrician uncle came to install the lights

In the children's room, its the same for all the rooms....(one of it got a scratch on the glass,luckily the uncle told us...went to change it yesterday)

IMG_6239.jpg

Yesterday i mention about Yeak get his men to box up my pipes as it looks ugly...

here's the pic...

IMG_6245.jpg

IMG_6246.jpg

even dad commented that he's quite good,will take note of all these little things.... :good:

wow!u also conceal the pipe in the toilet ah?!

ya lor...he told me can conceal...small part he also want my house swee swee.......the common toilet we didn't coz it a big pipe all the way to floor....

Edited by preciousjam