Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Deodar

Kitchen Sink Ceramic Support

Hi all,

The ceramic sink support of my kitchen is in pretty good condition except that some small tile pieces which make the edges seem to drop off one by one.

Is it possible to repair or replace the edges without hacking the whole sink support which is still quite good?

Please advise.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for the advice.I am not sure whether its mosaic or some porcelain stuff. Because it broke so easily when it fell on to the floor.

When was your sink support done up? If > 15 yrs, most likely it is using mosaic pieces on the curve edge.

But I am not sure if you can still find the same pattern/colour on the market now... and they are expensive too.

Thanks a lot.

My flat is around 20yrs.So i think you and applefreak are right and the small tile pieces should be mosaic.

You both understood correctly what i was trying to explain.

If you have any idea of such shops where i can try searching these tiles,pls do let me know.

If i can get those tiles,it will be atleast less expensive than hacking down the entire sink support which is still pretty ok.

check out yellow pages , then call up those tiles suppliers whether they've got stock. Yeah, mosaic are expensive nowadays, but still quite cheap for few pieces like that.