Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rambutan

Ackerman Beds & Mattress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Anyone here bought Simmons Beautyrest, Platinum, King size from Akerman lately?

What price did they quote you?

I think ackerman now is pushing for glendale and lakeview - the difference is the pillow-top in glendale.

"List prices" for Glendale is $3688 and Lakeview is $3199; of course do not commit at this prices, make sure you bargain more. Erm, just a hint, can go down at least few hundreds one lor...

BTW simmons gallery is going to have another promo from 31st May'07 to 3rd Jun'07 - if ackerman does not give you good price you can go check out the gallery...

I think ackerman now is pushing for glendale and lakeview - the difference is the pillow-top in glendale.

"List prices" for Glendale is $3688 and Lakeview is $3199; of course do not commit at this prices, make sure you bargain more. Erm, just a hint, can go down at least few hundreds one lor...

BTW simmons gallery is going to have another promo from 31st May'07 to 3rd Jun'07 - if ackerman does not give you good price you can go check out the gallery...

you mean ackerman & smith now selling simmon glendale at S$3688? :deal:

you mean ackerman & smith now selling simmon glendale at S$3688? :deal:

Ya, listed price as in the price they will quote you over the phone or when you first visit the showroom lah. But like I said can at least reduce by a few hundreds dollars lor...

I went ackerman and they recommended me charleston instead of glendale, which after trying I find it to be more plush than glendale. :)

Charleston is made in USA

Hi,

Anyone here bought Simmons Beautyrest, Platinum, King size from Akerman lately?

What price did they quote you?

I bought mine Simmons Beautyrest, Platinum, King size 5 mths ago...paid abt 2.5k coz i top it up with the divan + headrest.

Whats the current price now? I think the price went up right?

Ya, listed price as in the price they will quote you over the phone or when you first visit the showroom lah. But like I said can at least reduce by a few hundreds dollars lor...

i think simmon mattress prices have gone up already liao.... :dancingqueen:

i bought my simmon glendale also at ackerman & smith around early of the year, at only $2.4k.... :dancingqueen:

I bought mine Simmons Beautyrest, Platinum, King size 5 mths ago...paid abt 2.5k coz i top it up with the divan + headrest.

Whats the current price now? I think the price went up right?

Hi darrentkl, why did you choose Platinum instead of charleston or glendale? Is it more firm or comfortable? Not sure of the difference. Can you help? Thanks. :dancingqueen:

Hi darrentkl, why did you choose Platinum instead of charleston or glendale? Is it more firm or comfortable? Not sure of the difference. Can you help? Thanks. :rolleyes:

I think selecting a matteress all ends up to personal preferrence, might suite me but not you. so you really have to spend some time to test all the matteress available at the store. The sales person should be able to advise and recommend too.

We tested diff brands, diff models matteress before coming to a decision. Went robinson spend half a day there but did not commit. .. at the end we end up at Sleep Centre and felt platinum was more suitable for us.

hi thanks for the information. :rolleyes:

May I know where to get more information of the promotion by Simmons Gallery? (eg. what promotion they are going for which bed series?)

I am currently interested in Simmons King Size Bedcare 4.

anyone knows how much is a Simmons bedcare 4 King Size being sold at ackerman beds and mattress?

hi does anyone have the phone no. of ackerman?

i would like to call and enquire how much a king size Simmons Backcare 4 will cost there.

If any kind soul knows how much a King size Simmons backcare 4 cost, please do inform.

thanks a million :yamseng: