Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rambutan

Ackerman Beds & Mattress

hi thanks for the information. :o

May I know where to get more information of the promotion by Simmons Gallery? (eg. what promotion they are going for which bed series?)

I am currently interested in Simmons King Size Bedcare 4.

anyone knows how much is a Simmons bedcare 4 King Size being sold at ackerman beds and mattress?

hi does anyone have the phone no. of ackerman?

i would like to call and enquire how much a king size Simmons Backcare 4 will cost there.

If any kind soul knows how much a King size Simmons backcare 4 cost, please do inform.

thanks a million zz

For Simmons promotion, just pop by any gallery, try to hint that you heard there is a promotion coming up and I am sure they will tell you about it. I was at Great World City branch and the girl tried to sell me on the promotional prices already, except that delivery has to be after 31 May'07.

Ackerman's tel is 6255 5575 for toa payoh, and 6749 5755 for kaki bukit.

Simmon backcare 4 is way above $3k leh - did saw one set at ackerman, but not sure if its backcare 4. There would be more choices in the gallery.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi thanks for the information :sport-smiley-004:

The promotion is only available at Simmons gallery? how about robinsons etc?

my hubby and i both wan backcare 4... but if gallery will be cheaper. most probably we will cheong to gallery to get the best price.

thanks for the ackerman's phone number. :dancingqueen:

usually is it alright to call ackerman to request for the pricing of their backcare 4 ? (As in do they release pricings over the telephone?)

I ordered my Serta Arizona queen size from ackerman and it was delivered promptly last sat. Except for the bench which they do not have stock now, will deliever this fri / sat, hopefully it will be prompt too. Was served by Best lee and can say he's quite a nice guy.

hi thanks for the information :unsure:

The promotion is only available at Simmons gallery? how about robinsons etc?

my hubby and i both wan backcare 4... but if gallery will be cheaper. most probably we will cheong to gallery to get the best price.

thanks for the ackerman's phone number. :(

usually is it alright to call ackerman to request for the pricing of their backcare 4 ? (As in do they release pricings over the telephone?)

You have to check out both ackerman, simmons gallery and even robinsons. There are different models at different places (so as to confuse you), eg robinsons have their own in-house simmons models that other dealers/galleries do not carry.

In terms of pricing, well I think ackerman should be cheaper lah, as attested by so many forummers here. Of course need to bargain and squeeze them hard lor, they won't come and give u a low price from the beginning.

I ordered my Serta Arizona queen size from ackerman and it was delivered promptly last sat. Except for the bench which they do not have stock now, will deliever this fri / sat, hopefully it will be prompt too. Was served by Best lee and can say he's quite a nice guy.

hi can i check how much is arizon? does it come with pillow top.

comes with 2 pillow, 1 mattress protector, 1 latex pillow, 1 sheep and bench. I bought the serta syntheic leather bedframe too.

Edited by andylyf

Pillow top is the layer of cotton sewed onto the mattress - are you asking about that?

comes with 2 pillow, 1 mattress protector, 1 latex pillow, 1 sheep and bench. I bought the serta syntheic leather bedframe too.

how much it cost?

Hi andy,

Can i check how much u paid for the complete Queen size set.

Thanks.

Hi,bro and sis,i just brought this simmon beautrest classic milner plush at 3299 at singapore expo from ackerman,any comment on this purchase,is it a gd deal as what the saleperson had claimed?Thank/.

is it ture that Ackerman does have their stock available for their bed...somehow saw other threads that Ackerman need to loan the owner a bed first for their actual bed to arrive...

is it ture that Ackerman does have their stock available for their bed...somehow saw other threads that Ackerman need to loan the owner a bed first for their actual bed to arrive...

Hi Kitty,

i think if there is no stock for delivery on the agreed delivery date.....i think they will loan a bed 1st......least that i what i understand.

At the same time, does anyone know if i buy a Astro Bedframe from Ackerman.....does it include the headboard also or are they seperate things?