Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wuga98

Key Cabinet

i am looking for something that i can keep all my keys, either a metal box type or one of those leather one where i can hang all my keys. Am looking to organize this nicely. I went to self-fix and home-fix, they do seems to have it. Anyone know where to get one or have made one. Thanks.

:P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i am looking for something that i can keep all my keys, either a metal box type or one of those leather one where i can hang all my keys. Am looking to organize this nicely. I went to self-fix and home-fix, they do seems to have it. Anyone know where to get one or have made one. Thanks.

:P

we bought a magnetic notice board from Ikea, which is about the size of a drawing board. Had it mounted on the kitchen wall and bought a $2 magnet row with hooks from Toyogo and used it to hang all keys. The extra space we used it to stick memo and bills.

i think you can buy those metal ready ones that schools use. they have about 5 rows. i ever bought one for my internship company. I think they sell at Serangoon.

it depend on the type of key holder/cabinet (small type) that you want. most of these need to hang on nails that are drilled onto the wall.

mine is a country type.

A) if you just want a key holder that looks like office use, metal type:

1) you can go to popular bookstore (the bigger stores, eg. bras basah) stationery section. They have those metal small cabinet that can be locked and can hang many keys.

2) those diy shops

B) if you want a country style of key holders, you can consider the following options. you can go to the following website to take a look at the key holder and have an idea.

*1) http://kalescloset.blogspot.com/

key holders

http://kalescloset.blogspot.com/search/lab...%2FKey%20Holder

note: there are other type of key holders sold by other retailers where its a small cabinet type.

2) Lovely DeArt

Open times: Daily 11am-9pm

ADDRESS

#02-16 Thomson Plaza

301 Upper Thomson Road

Phone: 6455 1282

3) Forest Woodworking Pte Ltd

Thomson Plaza (Map)

301 Upper Thomson Road #02-15,

Singapore 574408

Phone: 64546655

4) Astoria Floral Design & Landscape Pte Ltd

301 Upper Thomson Road #01-01,

Singapore 574408

Phone: 64570114

Note: they hv a small range of home decor items. sometimes you can find what you need there cheaper than alot of other places.

5) HuaRong Arts & Crafts Pte Ltd / HuaFu Furniture & Homewares

315 Outram Road, #01-09, Tan Boon Liat Building, Singapore 169074

Tel: 6227 3217

Opening hrs: have to call them to check

Note: their items are mostly from china. some are quality stuffs at inexpensive prices but have to be really careful coz the space for walking is extremely limited.

6) Le Cozy

No. 1 Jalan Anak Bukit, Bukit Timah Plaza, #02-05, Singapore 588996

Tel: 6469 7456

Note: They have some items at quite attractive prices as well. the lady boss is quite friendly. if you buy more items, you can negotiate with her on discounts.

7) Country Colleczions

101 Thomson Road, B1-56, United Square, Singapore 307591

200 Turf Club Road, #01-09, Singapore 287994

Tel: 64660972

Opening hrs: have to call and check

Note: they have quite a few number of items also. Can ask for discount if buy a few items from them. if you pay cash, they able to give some discounts but not for card payment.

8) there is 1 country decor shop at Beauty World Shopping Centre (the one that has a foodcourt at the top most level). Its shop is located at Basement or Level 1 (if i remember correctly), visible from the escalator at the atrium.

Quite alot of items to view also.

*9) Zara Vintage - located @ Bussorah St

*10) The Cottage Crafts - located @ Stamford house

*11) Creations from the heart- located @ Anchor point

*12) Kitchen Place - located @ Park Mall

recommendations by other forumers who went there before. I have never visited these shops so i can't comment on them.

fyi, my hse is not done country style. juz happen that i needed a key holder box / cabinet at that time when i shift hse. so during the time when we go hunting for furniture, we also keep this in our list so we juz kept a look out at that time.

hope the above helps.

Thanks for this comprehensive list and also sharing. I am actually looking for the metal cabinet type and will go popular to see if they have nice ones. I have a pouch of keys, more of them are spares and currently they are in a plastic bag when contractor handover the project and was thinking of organizing this nicely.

I used to have a very nice leather version of the "metal cabinet" but i gave that away when i sold my old house with all the key in it and could not find a similar one in the market. :(

Thanks

it depend on the type of key holder/cabinet (small type) that you want. most of these need to hang on nails that are drilled onto the wall.

mine is a country type.

A) if you just want a key holder that looks like office use, metal type:

1) you can go to popular bookstore (the bigger stores, eg. bras basah) stationery section. They have those metal small cabinet that can be locked and can hang many keys.

2) those diy shops

B) if you want a country style of key holders, you can consider the following options. you can go to the following website to take a look at the key holder and have an idea.

*1) http://kalescloset.blogspot.com/

key holders

http://kalescloset.blogspot.com/search/lab...%2FKey%20Holder

note: there are other type of key holders sold by other retailers where its a small cabinet type.

2) Lovely DeArt

Open times: Daily 11am-9pm

ADDRESS

#02-16 Thomson Plaza

301 Upper Thomson Road

Phone: 6455 1282

3) Forest Woodworking Pte Ltd

Thomson Plaza (Map)

301 Upper Thomson Road #02-15,

Singapore 574408

Phone: 64546655

4) Astoria Floral Design & Landscape Pte Ltd

301 Upper Thomson Road #01-01,

Singapore 574408

Phone: 64570114

Note: they hv a small range of home decor items. sometimes you can find what you need there cheaper than alot of other places.

5) HuaRong Arts & Crafts Pte Ltd / HuaFu Furniture & Homewares

315 Outram Road, #01-09, Tan Boon Liat Building, Singapore 169074

Tel: 6227 3217

Opening hrs: have to call them to check

Note: their items are mostly from china. some are quality stuffs at inexpensive prices but have to be really careful coz the space for walking is extremely limited.

6) Le Cozy

No. 1 Jalan Anak Bukit, Bukit Timah Plaza, #02-05, Singapore 588996

Tel: 6469 7456

Note: They have some items at quite attractive prices as well. the lady boss is quite friendly. if you buy more items, you can negotiate with her on discounts.

7) Country Colleczions

101 Thomson Road, B1-56, United Square, Singapore 307591

200 Turf Club Road, #01-09, Singapore 287994

Tel: 64660972

Opening hrs: have to call and check

Note: they have quite a few number of items also. Can ask for discount if buy a few items from them. if you pay cash, they able to give some discounts but not for card payment.

8) there is 1 country decor shop at Beauty World Shopping Centre (the one that has a foodcourt at the top most level). Its shop is located at Basement or Level 1 (if i remember correctly), visible from the escalator at the atrium.

Quite alot of items to view also.

*9) Zara Vintage - located @ Bussorah St

*10) The Cottage Crafts - located @ Stamford house

*11) Creations from the heart- located @ Anchor point

*12) Kitchen Place - located @ Park Mall

recommendations by other forumers who went there before. I have never visited these shops so i can't comment on them.

fyi, my hse is not done country style. juz happen that i needed a key holder box / cabinet at that time when i shift hse. so during the time when we go hunting for furniture, we also keep this in our list so we juz kept a look out at that time.

hope the above helps.