Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
milo66

Black, White & Dark Grey

Hahah I just also left the same message. I think its nice too but its a personally choice if he want to keep it or change it.

I like the colour thou. For kids its consider a dark colour... but you can get decals in white colour to brighten the room. But if you take black its catchy to the eye too.. so the black or white decals works. Room light in white lor... so not that dark if switch on the light :)

Yupz! :D It's a nice colour. Think it's quite soothing for the eyes actually. With light coloured furniture, it'll look very cozy. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hehe jus popped into ur blog :) Reno almost done? Seems like we will HO almost the same time hor? Must update ya.

My old place at Bt Panjang also, a very nice place :) I used to be from Singaporebrides also.. hehe the world so small!

:P Thanks for visiting my t-blog. I also support you :D Ya reno almost done and I updated what not done and to be done. My hubby just pop by and say no one around and he say no smell from the varnish of the parquet liao. Than he go thru we me on the phone and tell me lor and in return I call Uncle lor.. my hubby sian talking to uncle liao he very fast work up le.. recently.. No good mood. My HO is this friday evening.. and I also inform Uncle I will lock the house friday evening.

Oh you also stay at BP before ah lots of pple I know in the forum stay that area too. Hahah most of the pple in RT is from SG Brides after married liao do reno lor.. later to motherhood.. LOL

:P Thanks for visiting my t-blog. I also support you :D Ya reno almost done and I updated what not done and to be done. My hubby just pop by and say no one around and he say no smell from the varnish of the parquet liao. Than he go thru we me on the phone and tell me lor and in return I call Uncle lor.. my hubby sian talking to uncle liao he very fast work up le.. recently.. No good mood. My HO is this friday evening.. and I also inform Uncle I will lock the house friday evening.

Oh you also stay at BP before ah lots of pple I know in the forum stay that area too. Hahah most of the pple in RT is from SG Brides after married liao do reno lor.. later to motherhood.. LOL

Okok lend me more support! My hub overseas so i bao ka liao... Last time used to be i go down see then hub in charge of calling to scold ppl.. now i gotta do BOTH :P

Can understand, when i pop down everyday after work last week and realised NOTHING has been done from Tues to Thurs, i also HUH... hopefully can HO by next week... JIAYOU!

Edited by milo66

mm I think the colour looks ok. Though for a kids room I think you were hoping for a brighter colour? :) It's quite soothing really.. good for sleeping. :)

According to my ID, they will deliver the carpentry this week and most of the work will be done by end of this week.

Next week shld be rectifying and HO liao.

When your place is under reno that time, how frequent do you go down and check?

I go down almost everyday cos nearby but feel silly when realise they didnt do anything from tues to thurs last week :P

Should have call your ID to check what have been done for the day before going down :)

Otherwise waste your trip and time down.

milo66,

Have you tested your aircon?

Mine got problems. 3 units (dining, mbr, study) were having problems i.e. sometimes cold and sometimes not cold.

Depending on the combination I switched on.

Two days ago, these 3 units (dining, mbr, study) suddenly stopped working.

The maincon got the installer to check and found the wirings were completely wrong.

They did the rewiring yesterday and the units are running fine now (hopefully they continue to do so).

Also check your shower heads to see if they are fine.

PM me if you need the maincon handphone #.

Okok lend me more support! My hub overseas so i bao ka liao... Last time used to be i go down see then hub in charge of calling to scold ppl.. now i gotta do BOTH :P

Can understand, when i pop down everyday after work last week and realised NOTHING has been done from Tues to Thurs, i also HUH... hopefully can HO by next week... JIAYOU!

No pro will give you the support de :P My hubby also always travelling one but this time round not much work for him to travel so I lucky a bit. Sunday I moving and I got to move to new place cause hubby travelling on coming Monday for work. So after that I will unpack the things lor.. so monday I am lon leave to be fulltime house wife for a day :)

I can understand how you feel when hubby not around... I have to plan for our wedding things few months back not easy to catch hubby when he travels but lucky now left the AD nia.

JIA JIA JIA YOU :D

milo66,

Have you tested your aircon?

Mine got problems. 3 units (dining, mbr, study) were having problems i.e. sometimes cold and sometimes not cold.

Depending on the combination I switched on.

Two days ago, these 3 units (dining, mbr, study) suddenly stopped working.

The maincon got the installer to check and found the wirings were completely wrong.

They did the rewiring yesterday and the units are running fine now (hopefully they continue to do so).

Also check your shower heads to see if they are fine.

PM me if you need the maincon handphone #.

Ocheeeng,

Have not tested them as i always forgot the controller when i go over :( Think i better go over this weekend to test. Saw some scratch on my MBR door, gotta get them to rectify again.

Will pm u for the main con hp#

Thanks!

Updates of work done as of 18 June 09:

My TV console still in the BARE stage :P

IMG_1690.jpg

Full Ht storage to 'divide' between living & dinning area:

IMG_1691-1.jpg

MBR:

IMG_1693.jpg

Kaeden's Room:

IMG_1692.jpg

Have finally settled on the keys collection date & ID firm...

Now hoping to source out on some ideas from fellow forumers here :)

Hi Milo66 - I am considering OrangeCube as one of the potential ID firms for my unit. I tried viewing the pictures that you have uploaded but found that the links are no longer accessible. Can i request you for your opinion and/or pics please?