Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
milo66

Black, White & Dark Grey

... when can the reno finish? estimated HO date?

According to my ID, they will deliver the carpentry this week and most of the work will be done by end of this week.

Next week shld be rectifying and HO liao.

When your place is under reno that time, how frequent do you go down and check?

I go down almost everyday cos nearby but feel silly when realise they didnt do anything from tues to thurs last week :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yup, i took pictures and indicated to him the lights which are out.. Quite an eyesore :P But i think i better kept reminding him else later he forget abt it.

Ya got to REALLY bug your ID or contractor to change for you once you see something is not right. I also doing the same.. thou I dun like it but no choice cause we pay and expect it to be in our way. Cannot pay and get things you dun like :P \

If you see my t-blog you can see me writing about the uncle he sometimes escape on some matter.. so got to be more firm than him. My contractor/ID is actually 90% in his works.. fast and good.. only the plumbing cannot nia.

According to my ID, they will deliver the carpentry this week and most of the work will be done by end of this week.

When your place is under reno that time, how frequent do you go down and check?

I go down almost everyday cos nearby but feel silly when realise they didnt do anything from tues to thurs last week :P

haha I was on leave that time.. "block leave" so I was there EVERY day. My dad too... there were times when my dad was there throughout, happily supervising the workers. We buy snacks and lunch for them every day too

I like your grilles.. so unconventional.. more modern looking. nice. :)

This will be an exciting week for you!

Ya got to REALLY bug your ID or contractor to change for you once you see something is not right. I also doing the same.. thou I dun like it but no choice cause we pay and expect it to be in our way. Cannot pay and get things you dun like :P \

If you see my t-blog you can see me writing about the uncle he sometimes escape on some matter.. so got to be more firm than him. My contractor/ID is actually 90% in his works.. fast and good.. only the plumbing cannot nia.

I just went and bug him yesterday also :P i also dun really like it but no choice cos i need everything to be done asap so that i can move in by next weekend :)

haha I was on leave that time.. "block leave" so I was there EVERY day. My dad too... there were times when my dad was there throughout, happily supervising the workers. We buy snacks and lunch for them every day too

I like your grilles.. so unconventional.. more modern looking. nice. :)

This will be an exciting week for you!

Wow.. very hardworking leh! I also tried going down everyday for the past week after work.. haha very very tiring! But its so fun seeing them put up every tiny pieces of my nest :)

UPDATES:

17 June 2009 - Delivery of Carpentry to Site

Next week - Realignment of lights & repainting of Kaeden's room after carpentry installed

Wao! Ur reno very fast! :) Nice grilles u got there, simple and different from the usual designs. :)

The colour is UGLY right? Didnt expect the turnout to be like tat and its only the first coat :P Looks so depressing for me

Already gotten my ID to repaint Lily White...

IMG_1631.jpg

Edited by milo66

The colour is UGLY right? Didnt expect the turnout to be like tat and its only the first coat :P Looks so depressing for me

IMG_1631.jpg

Usually for these dark colour paint got to paint for 2-4 coat than nice one. Our MBR is purple ash and the study is stonecave colour the white or cream white actually 1 coat is quite ok liao. But if you dun really like better change else sore eye.

Edited by zerochristy

IMG_1631.jpg

Hmm, my first coat of paint was like that too (though different colours). After the 2nd coat, there was no paint strokes and they look good.

I think the colour is nice leh. Matches the stripe at ur wardrobe. Think it'll look great after 2nd coat. Maybe u can consider leaving one wall this colour as a feature wall? :)

Edited by Angel81

Hmm, my first coat of paint was like that too (though different colours). After the 2nd coat, there was no paint strokes and they look good.

I think the colour is nice leh. Matches the stripe at ur wardrobe. Think it'll look great after 2nd coat. Maybe u can consider leaving one wall this colour as a feature wall? :)

Hahah I just also left the same message. I think its nice too but its a personally choice if he want to keep it or change it.

Actually I am hesistating, cos worried is it i am just not used to it. Took a second look last saturday, its not tat bad actually :P

For kids room is it OK? Too dull?

Actually I am hesistating, cos worried is it i am just not used to it. Took a second look last saturday, its not tat bad actually :P

For kids room is it OK? Too dull?

I like the colour thou. For kids its consider a dark colour... but you can get decals in white colour to brighten the room. But if you take black its catchy to the eye too.. so the black or white decals works. Room light in white lor... so not that dark if switch on the light :)

I like the colour thou. For kids its consider a dark colour... but you can get decals in white colour to brighten the room. But if you take black its catchy to the eye too.. so the black or white decals works. Room light in white lor... so not that dark if switch on the light :)

Hehe jus popped into ur blog :) Reno almost done? Seems like we will HO almost the same time hor? Must update ya.

My old place at Bt Panjang also, a very nice place :) I used to be from Singaporebrides also.. hehe the world so small!