Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Joel Ng

1st Timer Grant- Need Married Certificate?

Hi i am going for my 1st app for my resales flat very soon,

understand i need to provide the married certificate if i am applying for the 1st timer grant.

Can i provide on the receipt for the date of ROM (upon registered)instead as my ROM date are only somewhere July.

Anyone similar situation b4? i had spoke to my agent and they claim normally are allow if i provide the receipt ROM

I do not want to caught in a situation where my 1st timer are not allow but i got to get the flat as i had already sign for the OTP

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Relax lah.. okie one... as long as you can provide proof that you are getting married..

proof include wedding banquet receipt with wedding date..as long as got payment with ur wedding date on it..you are fine..

coz i am also one of those ppl.. getting married in oct and bought my resale unit in march :P

Hi i am going for my 1st app for my resales flat very soon,

understand i need to provide the married certificate if i am applying for the 1st timer grant.

Can i provide on the receipt for the date of ROM (upon registered)instead as my ROM date are only somewhere July.

Anyone similar situation b4? i had spoke to my agent and they claim normally are allow if i provide the receipt ROM

I do not want to caught in a situation where my 1st timer are not allow but i got to get the flat as i had already sign for the OTP

Relax lah.. okie one... as long as you can provide proof that you are getting married..

proof include wedding banquet receipt with wedding date..as long as got payment with ur wedding date on it..you are fine..

coz i am also one of those ppl.. getting married in oct and bought my resale unit in march :P

ic, cos 30k grant is alot leh, so where did u bought your resales?