Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bon07

Bon07 & Ling02's Dream Home

Haha, you follow I follow (sounds like "you jump I jump" hor)... :P

Wah, you also 不简单 leh, I hint-hint, you "指名道姓".

Bro, not me, I didn't say ah - 我是清白的. Heehee...

wah, but i think u started first....wanna die ah ....i invite u to stare at my bidet then you know (i personally demo let you see...LOOK CLOSELY... :~ ...haha)

Edited by Bon07

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i love the way you designed the bedroom with the wiw :good::dribble: ....my sis is cracking her brains on how to fit in a wiw in her mbr....did you hack off any room for that? if not, i really need to seek your advice on the design....her MBR has no room linking and she definitely got to fit the wiw into the mbr if she can....

no room was hacked....

well, the wall with the brown wallpaper used to have a toilet entrance there....it is sealed up now and shifted to the side, where the small wardrobe is, near the bedroom entrance...

reasons are (1) when u sleep, u wun be facing or beside the toilet door, with your other half bathing or pooing while u sleep...(2) it frees up space needed in front of an entrance...so the whole bedroom is now "longer" so to speak and more spacious...(3)it is neater cos at one glance, you only see your bed and at the most your wardrobe. And not bed, wardrobe PLUS toilet door...

in this case, i hid the wiw too...so only can see bed....more conducive when we sleep..there is no clothes, wardrobe or toilet or even tv...to distract us...and i still have ample space in front of the bed to place future baby cot, if needed...and both walkways beside the bed are wide ...can do sit-ups and push up...haha...

if the toilet door is where it originally was...then the walkway will be very very narrow..the whole bedroom is also cramp .

In addtion, the layout of the entrance to the MBR and kitchen was also changed to create more space to both areas, eliminating unused "entrance spaces".

so sorry abt the long post, to cut it short....i got the idea from several magazines i saw and also inspired by a mock-up in Ikea...the mock up is not a WIW...but it led to wat we have now in our room.

hehe, i am definitely not pro in design...but i think its best to look at more magazines and from there, you can get inspire and know wat u really want...when we first designed our room, the starting point for us was that we dun want pple to know that there is a WIW in our room, meaning well-concealed and not spoiling the whole look and feel of the bedroom...because to us, if u can see a WIW in there, might as well just have the wardrobe there. But that is just us, of cos, hehe. We want to create the Heineken effect or the effect that Mr BIG gave Sarah Jessica Parker when he showed her, her very own WIW.

Edited by Bon07

Hi PJ, long time no "see".

Regarding the WIW, let me try: if you look at the floorplan on page 1, he divided his MBR into 2 parts (somewhere between MBR toilet and air-con ledge region).

Hence, he "concealed" his WIW with the 2 mirrors and bed - correct me if I am wrong, Bon. :)

Hey bro, u are partially correct....

see this link with Before and After floorplan

the toilet entrance is shifted, so now bedroom is long...the entrances to bedroom and kitchen also changed....but it was good job by previous owner for this...

if the toilet entrance is not shifted and the bedroom is divided into 2 parts...it will look very small and cramp and untidy...

but we are also quite fortunate that our master bedroom is long and of regular shape...tats why can design this layout....

Edited by Bon07

room too small...no wardrobe, except a 2-door one here...

reno0909074.jpg

the brown walls, also wall paper? can share how much yu spend on wallpaper? where you get them from?

ya, very loaded---with crap tats why must use this to clean properly...haha.......this one cheap cheap model....like you said, i chose the one without the heater function...cos sg no need....and this one no dryer also...

but there is one model, not only have heater and dryer...it also has enema function...wooo....and also have massage function with "pulsating"effects...haha....some more have antibacterial function, can clean ur A-s-s like the car wash...

the price can buy maybe 8 very cheap toilet bowls....

Wah bro you no need to sleep ah can reply ppl at 4 plus ? :bow: :bow:

Edited by coffee_o

the brown walls, also wall paper? can share how much yu spend on wallpaper? where you get them from?

yup, wallpaper...around 1.2k..from Goodrich Global

"I installed a TV in front of the toilet bowl...an idea i got from a boutique hotel in Hong Kong which i stayed during my honeymoon...so when i sit down, i can still watch my EPL matches...the dial is for changing channels ...and only changing channels, not volume...cos the tv i bought for the toilet is water-n-electric shock proof....so only got image, no sound one cos no speakers...WUN MISS ANOTHER GOAL EVA!!!"

er....i wish tat is wat i can really say to you...but as u can see...got " "...so its just my dream words...aka crap...

yes, This thing is called a bidet. it has 2 water tubes under the seat. the dial has dual purpose (1) for guys: it is for adjusting the water pressure to wash your anus after you dunk; and (2) for girls, can wash anus and also can wash sweet-sweet (4am now, cant think of a sweeter term) after pee with the second tube.

The toilet is really fun when i ask my guests to take a close-up look at how i operate the bidet... then the water will spray right onto their face...woohoo..cooling... :D

Please put a instruction manual. One for the ladies, one for the guys. Ensure they read it before entry.. hahaha. :P

EPL! :P:P:P:P Happen to me when I am in a pub....went to pee........and someone shouted GOAL!.... :bangwall:

poor life is like tat one leh... :ph34r:

Poor life meh ?

Or you enjoy your house decor too much thats why you spend whole night admiring at the masterpiece ? Hahahahaha

Please put a instruction manual. One for the ladies, one for the guys. Ensure they read it before entry.. hahaha. :P

EPL! :P:P:P:P Happen to me when I am in a pub....went to pee........and someone shouted GOAL!.... :bangwall:

Wah bro you better be careful during those times leh

Dun zip your pants in a rush when ppl shout GOAL !!! else it will be a very painful experience leh hahahahaha

Edited by coffee_o

reno0909075.jpg

hey bon, can i know if ur mirror sliding door comes with any wood backing?

wat abt handles? if no handles meaning will have handprints all the time?

haiz, i kept going around asking people abt their mirror doors...

cos mine alot of probs. taoyan...

eh superman n coffee_o! dun mimic me here hor!

Poor life meh ?

Or you enjoy your house decor too much thats why you spend whole night admiring at the masterpiece ? Hahahahaha

ya sit in front of toilet bowl, admiring my bidet..haha

reno0909075.jpg

hey bon, can i know if ur mirror sliding door comes with any wood backing?

wat abt handles? if no handles meaning will have handprints all the time?

haiz, i kept going around asking people abt their mirror doors...

cos mine alot of probs. taoyan...

eh superman n coffee_o! dun mimic me here hor!

yes, it has a wood backing...cos its a sliding door with mirror on it....

as can be seen from the post where i shot the interior of the WIW, the wood backing can be seen, clad in ikebana laminate...

it has a small handle on the wood backing...but none on the mirror side....at first we tot will leave lotsa fingerprints too....and decided to live with it...

but then the sliding door's track is very smooth and easy to open, and there is a gap between the mirror and the wall, cos we put a thin furry strip by the side of the door to prevent the door slaming the wall...hence, we always open the door by that gap and a slight tug, the door will open fully le....

Edited by Bon07