Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kohss

Insects Attracted By Lights

I'm sure some of you experience this at night? All the flying insects around the lights in the room, very irritating. (moreover I live near thick vegetation) After a while, some may "die" and rest inside the light cover.

So how do you guys cope with this?

Care to share?

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

There was once I have like 20/30 of them hovering around my ceiling lamp.

I placed a bowl of water below the lamp, all the insects will drown because they are attracted to the light reflection in the water, thinking it's the real thing.

That's my solution if there's a huge amount of them. But for the occasional insect, I just leave them alone. Just clear the light cover if it gets -crowded-.:P

I'm sure some of you experience this at night? All the flying insects around the lights in the room, very irritating. (moreover I live near thick vegetation) After a while, some may "die" and rest inside the light cover.

Care to share?

Thanks!

Get those electric bug zapper....usually in a form of blue-light lamp or the "tennis racket" which you practise your tennis strokes with... :sport-smiley-004:

Care to share?

Thanks!

You can try to tape hanging on ur light the cigarette plastic . This will trap them inside.