Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lehcar

Navinzi's Sofa

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Thinking of getting a sofa leather from them. A L-shaped cost $1.7K Full cow leather. Any comments?

Thanks in advance!

i ever went to the shop before.... their stuff is quite classy and nice.

i must say their stuff is nice. 1.7k is a good price for full cow leather. but make sure its REAL leather......

i didnt buy from them coz at that time, they didnt have the colour that i want for a particular sofa.

Did you ever see Univonna sofa yet? if no, then u should make a trip down to see. their sofa designs are comparable to Navinzi's, with similiar pricing also.......

Edited by donut88

i ever went to the shop before.... their stuff is quite classy and nice.

i must say their stuff is nice. 1.7k is a good price for full cow leather. but make sure its REAL leather......

i didnt buy from them coz at that time, they didnt have the colour that i want for a particular sofa.

Did you ever see Univonna sofa yet? if no, then u should make a trip down to see. their sofa designs are comparable to Navinzi's, with similiar pricing also.......

Yes, pls compare the warranty thingy. Compare it with Uninvonna or others furniture makers too. U will know why i hesitated getting another set of sofa from them. In my opinion, buying a sofa set foam stiffness is one of the key factors for selection. Please check with the seller whether the warranty includes foam stiffness or not. Most of the time the structure outlast the foam stiffness, if this happens does the company warranty it too? If not, do they provides any upholstery service? If all the answer is no, move on!!!! Hope this helps!!! Oh ya, make sure these condition stipulated in the warranty card. Talk is cheap!!!

I suspect company that provides such warranty will cost an arm or leg, if blow yr budget, i will advise to get something cheaper, no point having a beautiful sofa set with good quality structure but foam stiffness is gone. U do the imagination if this happens!!!!

cheers

Yes, pls compare the warranty thingy. Compare it with Uninvonna or others furniture makers too. U will know why i hesitated getting another set of sofa from them. In my opinion, buying a sofa set foam stiffness is one of the key factors for selection. Please check with the seller whether the warranty includes foam stiffness or not. Most of the time the structure outlast the foam stiffness, if this happens does the company warranty it too? If not, do they provides any upholstery service? If all the answer is no, move on!!!! Hope this helps!!! Oh ya, make sure these condition stipulated in the warranty card. Talk is cheap!!!

I suspect company that provides such warranty will cost an arm or leg, if blow yr budget, i will advise to get something cheaper, no point having a beautiful sofa set with good quality structure but foam stiffness is gone. U do the imagination if this happens!!!!

cheers

i dig out my warranty card for the Uninvonna sofa.

It says warranty covers for:

- Timber structure/framework

- Internal filling for seats and back cushions

- Recliner and Moving mechanism

So for the 2nd pointer, doesn't "internal fillings" means the stiffness?

if you are still in doubt, you can easily make a call to Uninvonna and ask.

Have you check it out yourself?

Edited by donut88

i dig out my warranty card for the Uninvonna sofa.

It says warranty covers for:

- Timber structure/framework

- Internal filling for seats and back cushions

- Recliner and Moving mechanism

So for the 2nd pointer, doesn't "internal fillings" means the stiffness?

if you are still in doubt, you can easily make a call to Uninvonna and ask.

Have you check it out yourself?

hi, thanks for making the effort to check the warranty information.

i didnt personal check the warranty card myself as i havent made any purchase yet for my new house. Will thoroughly screen through when making any sofa set purchase in the near future. Yr warranty covers "Internal filling for seats and back cushions" based on this statement I THINK refers to foam stiffness. I m so happy for u, u can ensure that 5 yrs of worries free!!!

I m so particularly on the foam stiffness bcos i paid a higher price for a better products thinking that foam cushion will last, I am wrong. Hopefully the forumer here dont fall into the same mistake that i made. Rite now, everyday i got to placed another cushion to support my back on my beautiful good structure sofa set!!!! I brought this sofa set less than two years and the foam started to slack!!!! It's really give me the pain in the neck and back!!!!

When i called and inform them of this problem, i was politely inform that these kind of thing does happens and no ones will guarantee this!!! Also, very politely, remind me that my sofa set is consider an old model liao, so cant be helped!!! My replied is that since this is the case shld i consider to buy a cheapo set and replaced it every year??? No point paying for a higher price sofa set that cushion wont last a few good years.

But the nice guy again politely points out that, structure are 5 good years warranty!!! I m talking abt foam stiffness issue, he harp on the good stoopid $%%^^&&*^%%$ structure!!!! I guess he still doesnt get my point or pretending not to listen, that is "WATS THE POINT HAVING A GOOD STRUCTURE AND THE FOAM STIFFINESS IS GONE!!!

I rest my case!!! Will take it to upholstery and donate to the charity!!!!

Hope tis explains why i m so particular concerns on the FOAM STIFFNESS for sofa set!!!!

Happy hunting folks, for a good sofa set!!!!

cheerios

i suspected that u had a bad experience once before.

I'm not sure if it will be a good thing for you to expose the sofa's company name that u bought from, so as to alert the fellow forum users here.

Not to discredit the company, but to make awareness of this foam stiffness issue for forum users to take note when shopping around.

in this forum, i think u are the first one to talk about foam stiffness issue. The rest of us only know how to talk abt leather, design and all that.

after u questioned about foam stiffness, i must agree with you that many of us are ignorant of this problem. most warranties only cover structure, not the foam.

so once the cushions starts to sink in, its as good as throwing away the sofa.

as for Univonna, when i was buying the sofa, i was impressed that the warranty covers the foam stiffness because Univonna is the 1st company that i came across to cover the foam stiffness. So i thought to myself that this must be a good company to buy from.

i shop for so long, covering alot of shops and all that, none of them mentioned anything abt foam stiffness to me, as far as i can remember.

the 5 years warranty is long enough for me to use the sofa. i know i will probably change the sofa after 4-5 years later. so its just nice.

i suspected that u had a bad experience once before.

I'm not sure if it will be a good thing for you to expose the sofa's company name that u bought from, so as to alert the fellow forum users here.

Not to discredit the company, but to make awareness of this foam stiffness issue for forum users to take note when shopping around.

in this forum, i think u are the first one to talk about foam stiffness issue. The rest of us only know how to talk abt leather, design and all that.

after u questioned about foam stiffness, i must agree with you that many of us are ignorant of this problem. most warranties only cover structure, not the foam.

so once the cushions starts to sink in, its as good as throwing away the sofa.

as for Univonna, when i was buying the sofa, i was impressed that the warranty covers the foam stiffness because Univonna is the 1st company that i came across to cover the foam stiffness. So i thought to myself that this must be a good company to buy from.

i shop for so long, covering alot of shops and all that, none of them mentioned anything abt foam stiffness to me, as far as i can remember.

the 5 years warranty is long enough for me to use the sofa. i know i will probably change the sofa after 4-5 years later. so its just nice.

Hi, is never a good thing to discredit anyone be it company or a person. As much as possible i didnt mentioned the company name here, but if read my post u will able to get the hint, lolz. I m not going to dwell on this issue again but i m glad that u do agreed wtih me that foam stiffiness is one of the key factors for selection of sofa set. I m surprised too, when Univonna told me that they can cover the entire sofa set for 5 yrs. I m skeptical, thats why i need advise from ppl whom had made a purchase and verify the claim by them. Nevertheless, thanks for yr effort for the confirmation.

Btw do i get any award for being the first one mentioned abt foam stiffness? :D

You have a nice super long weekend.

P/S : can u pm me yr renovation contractor contacts too. thanks!!!

Hi, is never a good thing to discredit anyone be it company or a person. As much as possible i didnt mentioned the company name here, but if read my post u will able to get the hint, lolz. I m not going to dwell on this issue again but i m glad that u do agreed wtih me that foam stiffiness is one of the key factors for selection of sofa set. I m surprised too, when Univonna told me that they can cover the entire sofa set for 5 yrs. I m skeptical, thats why i need advise from ppl whom had made a purchase and verify the claim by them. Nevertheless, thanks for yr effort for the confirmation.

Btw do i get any award for being the first one mentioned abt foam stiffness? :D

You have a nice super long weekend.

P/S : can u pm me yr renovation contractor contacts too. thanks!!!

i think the reason why Univonna is able to gauarantee it because they are the manufacturer themselves. so they must know what they are doing when making their products.

I PM you my contractor. I dun earn anything from it......

i think the reason why Univonna is able to gauarantee it because they are the manufacturer themselves. so they must know what they are doing when making their products.

I PM you my contractor. I dun earn anything from it......

Hi, got yr valuable infro, thanks for all the information.

cheers

Hi,

Thinking of getting a sofa leather from them. A L-shaped cost $1.7K Full cow leather. Any comments?

Thanks in advance!

I went to their showroom to check out the quality and I MUST say they are very good for the price you are paying for.

Guest Jason Chan

Bought a Navinzi Sofa at Eunos area in 2011. Is a Latino Full Leather 2RHF + 1 CHLHF Bovine 1899 Kenya. After about 2 years, the color on the seating part started to come out. About 3 years, there's a hole in the middle. I don't really know how it become like that. My house only my wife and I. We don't seat on it very often. Ocassionally we have guess coming. Not every week or month. No children jumping up and down. So I still don't know why the color can fade and the leather can tear a hole.