Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cantona

Confused Mind... Please Help...

Hi to all... I'm new in here...

OK let me start.

mid Oct i resigned and left my job never realizing that i wld be jobless and hunting down for a perm job.for 6 full months.really regret.hope no one do the same mistake as mine.

co officer and myself can't really work together.office politics.so i decide to leave.

only next week i wld be joining a new company.

in the meanwhile i was doing odd jobs here and there with no cpf and no payslips to show too.

April half yearly sales i applied for a flat.

suppose if i was given a good queue no.

would i be able to grab the flat with just maybe 1 or 2 mths payslip ?

i am desperate for a flat.i am a first timer

my wife was unemployed too.

only a few weeks back she got a job as a contract staff.no payslip also in a factory.

but my current job i command a pay of $2k .

just that in case if the officer in charge asks for 3 mths payslip ,wld they reject my application ?

very scared of this.....sleepless nights ....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

OK let me start.

mid Oct i resigned and left my job never realizing that i wld be jobless and hunting down for a perm job.for 6 full months.really regret.hope no one do the same mistake as mine.

co officer and myself can't really work together.office politics.so i decide to leave.

in the meanwhile i was doing odd jobs here and there with no cpf and no payslips to show too.

only a few weeks back she got a job as a contract staff.no payslip also in a factory.

just that in case if the officer in charge asks for 3 mths payslip ,wld they reject my application ?

I tot you can apply for HLE first...if this is approved then u should have np getting flat...me not very sure also..

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP27LEA...in/BP27PApp.jsp

OK let me start.

Hi

If the flat is yet to finish..then it will take a long time b4 they ask for HLE.

BUT always prepare to submit min 3 mths payslip.

hey .. was in a similiar situation earlier ..

when i applied for the HLE, just have to provide other information instead of payslips lor .. for eg ur bank statements, new employment contract and any avaliable pay slips ..

so far did not hear any major issues lar .. just maybe more questions from HDB tats all ..

hey .. was in a similiar situation earlier ..

when i applied for the HLE, just have to provide other information instead of payslips lor .. for eg ur bank statements, new employment contract and any avaliable pay slips ..

so far did not hear any major issues lar .. just maybe more questions from HDB tats all ..

Hi, the last time i was like that too. u can write in, to the credit deparment and tell them ur situation.

By the way when will the flat b ready? if still long should't b a problem

Smile!

I think it should be okay bah, as long as currently you are employed. And proof that you can repay the HDB loan w/o fail every month lor.