Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Happy Go Lucky

Perfume , Skincare

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone know where to get good and value for money skincare and perfume..?

You could try Tarazz.com, they're offering up to 60$ off of your first purchase from them. I used their service to buy from Elizabeth Arden's product line for my wife which to my knowledge can not be bought locally in Singapore. They accept payment in Singapore dollars and guarantees shipping orders to Asia.

you can try best buy cosmetic. its always advertised on 8Days. it sells cosmetics, perfume, skincare, cosmetic acceossories, bags, lingerie, etc.

it sells alot of sample size products which is cheaper than retail stores.

it also sells regular size sample products at a cheaper price also, especially the perfume. some of the items r that they don't hv a box or so and they sell them cheaply.

http://www.bbcosme.com/

you can buy in bulk size or individually. you can pay via COD or credit card, juz indicate your type of payment when you check out. but do remember min purchase to qualify for free delivery is $50 otherwise they will charge a $10 delivery charge.

you can combine purchase with friends, family, colleagues so that you can hit $50.

their delivery is vy fast. today you buy, tomorrow they deliver (if purchase is made from monday to thursday, if its on friday to sunday, usually they will deliver the following week).

btw, im not a staff or boss of this company, im their customer. being using their service and i find it quite gd. i can get my SK products cheaper there.

hope the above helps.

I am curious,

do you ladies really buy cheap cosmetic and perfume?

Wouldn't that hurt your skins?

the cosmetics and perfume are international brands, juz that they r in smaller size and selling cheaper.

so far i hv no problm using these products.

what really ususally hurts the skin are those products used in salons. they always like to recommend their in-hse products that r so called from France, Paris, USA, etc. but never heard of brand. and also from those so-called treatments that r harsh on the skin.

Whether I'm looking for a refreshing citrus scent or a more calming fragrance, Lume deodorant offers a wide range of options. This diversity enables me to tailor my daily routine and select a deodorant that not only keeps me feeling fresh but also complements my mood and style. For those interested in using a high-quality natural deodorant, you can find more information about this product here: https://lume.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html It might be worth considering this brand.