Sign in to follow this  
Jodezn

Goldies 1st Home...

"Public" toilet :P :

IMG_2271.jpg

Master bedroom and toilet:

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

(next to the toilet bowl is the sunken bathtub)

my house is real "cosy" (lol, a better term for small).... but its also a blessing so we do not need to spend

much on BIG items...everything need to be small...lol..

went shopping around for oven, fridge, sofa, tvs....real tiring lei!!

Oya, i am thinking hor....since we all need to get these applicances...do you guys think we can get these stuffs cheaper

if we combine and make a bulk purchase from one store??

There's a PC show coming in June...anyone planning to go there for TV? Kez...m geared... =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yup..its in wdl...

Yes, we do not need to do the basic stuffs cos all in but we will be doing some stuffs to enhance the unit:

Living room:

1) Feature wall

2) TV console for living room

Dry kitchen:

3) Wrap the island

4) Hacking away the dry kitchen cabinet and re-build

5) Changing allthe "skin" of the island cabinet to match the rebuild cabinet

Wet Kitchen:

6) Hack and rebuild the cabinet above the stove

7) Change the "skin" of the remaining cabinets

All rooms:

8) Hack and rebuild all cabinets (the existing one are the old-school ones with no compartment)

9) Sand down flooring colors / doors and repaint to darker colour

Toilet:

10) Hacking the main toilet and combine with maid toilet

PES:

11) Chengai flooring

the list goes on..... =)

yeah, i like the sunken bathtub too...

we're hacking most wardrobes and cabinets as most are the old school type...no compartments...

your condo house is so swee...but its on the 2nd floor is zit? then u better have thick materials for curtains to block away, kaypohs who will peep inside your home

Think it's on the first cos it has a patio.. when I was looking at condos I really wanted something like yours too.. but it's so hard to come by! Lucky you!!!

Evisu: Hehe... Will share the reno progress & pics later. Currently plans are so detailed and looks alien to me. Haha! Only Ah Soon nfd HTB undertand what he is drawing....

Pinklady: Its on ground level...ya loo...curtain's a must but will cost us a bomb as due to the ceiling heights and many many windows...

Ivy: But hor, one of our guest room is facing the children playground and the other facing a multi-storey carpark....so hor...we are pretty surrounded by noises!! =(

Wow.. your place got nice view at the pool. Actually a lot of the stuff looks new.

Yeah cos its a new unit....but then the usability is not there....no compartments...i see ur kitchen...i drool lei..

and also ur wardrobes...so i wanna hack and redo!! wahahahaa....

Yeah cos its a new unit....but then the usability is not there....no compartments...i see ur kitchen...i drool lei..

and also ur wardrobes...so i wanna hack and redo!! wahahahaa....

I totally understand what you mean. Functionality/usa-ability is really important.

I visited a friend's place in your same development... .wa... she wall paper almost every wall.......... very bold!

Edited by Smallboy

I luv wallpapers too...

was actually thinking of using wallpaper instead of thimber for my feature wall...cos feature wall very exp...but in the end we are still sticking to thimber cos hor, wallpaper might not last for me cos my unit is pretty close to the swimming pools...my designer mentioned that our wallpaper might not be as durable cos of the moisture and chemicals from the pool...

have two furkids at home too...also concern that if they scratch it...then cham liao...