Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Refridgerator

I am using samsung RT72KASE.

Can refer to my blog for picture .

So far so good with the fridge . It's big . lol

thanks...

this is good but just a bit off my fridge slot...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I am really torn on which fridge to buy:-

1/ toshiba, GR-RG66 2 ticks, stylist black glass, auto-ice maker, uv guard, top-freezer.

annual consumption is $206

http://www.toshiba.com.sg/ce/pdf/R-Series%20Fridge_EN.pdf

2/ Samsung, RT62wamt, 3 ticks, silver with water dispenser outside, top-freezer type...

annual comsumption is $143.

http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/detail/...d=RT62WAMT1/XSS

Both the fridge size fit into the fridge slots, price is just very small diff.....

what is best for long-run??

Anyone have comments or remarks on these 2 fridges....

thanks in advance

how u calculate annual comsumption ?

U must be shopping in Best Denki and banged into Hitachi sales promoter. They are very brand bias as they earn more commission by selling their brand. Becareful. Talk to few more different brand promotors to compare each brand. You will know more abt fridge. :)

Hmmm...not too sure whether is she a Hitachi sales promoter. But I heard from my friend that F&P does not last one. So was actually veri attracted by Hitachi (made in Japan)...inverter somemore. Auto-closing door feature is not something I am looking for. My priority is the electricity saving function. So far, Hitachi (the one I am aiming) seemd not bad.

f&p is ok nia . 2 ,3 ticks is based on the fridge empty as in without food and based on fridge door not open through out the day x365 days in order to get the ticks . but who dun buy foods to store and who dun open the fridge door ? i juz bought a hitachi fridge from everjoint to be honest i had sorce alot of prices and model from the cheapest store that are highly recomended and i decided to buy a hitachi from everjoint cause they are the cheapest i can find and the layout of the fridge is suit our sg market compare to other brands at the end of the day we all want the cheapest ,latest , high tec, lasting brand rite ?but its my personal point of view and u

are the end buyer .. :)

My Hitachi R-SF47TM has been working fine for about 2 years already. No complains about it, very quiet and the freezer is very powerful. My kids like the ice- maker.

Bought the display set Hitachi R-SF55XMS yesterday. the next generation model yms doesn't have the power-closing feature which me and my absent-minded wife need. First time buying display set, hope won't give us problem.

Bought the display set Hitachi R-SF55XMS yesterday. the next generation model yms doesn't have the power-closing feature which me and my absent-minded wife need. First time buying display set, hope won't give us problem.

Storm, when you buy did they give you any option for extended warranty?

Maybe that might help for more assurance.

Storm, when you buy did they give you any option for extended warranty?

Maybe that might help for more assurance.

got give but i'm not sure of taking anot. $270 not sure if worth anot... Later they say display set, this and that not covered... (nvr ask in detail...)

1/ toshiba, GR-RG66 2 ticks, stylist black glass, auto-ice maker, uv guard, top-freezer.

2/ Samsung, RT62wamt, 3 ticks, silver with water dispenser outside, top-freezer type...

Both the fridge size fit into the fridge slots, price is just very small diff.....

thanks in advance

I bought the Toshiba one... usual $1399 but got a good bargain at $899 for a display set

plus bought the 5-years warranty to be safe.

really a good deal....

Actually i don't like F&P fridge. My SIL using it for past 8 years and since four years ago her entire freezer compartment is iced up. Icicles and frost everywhere. Very jia lat and ugly... >_<"

i hope it doesn't happen to me. just bought F&P E522BRXFD EZKleen Stainless Steel Flat Door (519 liters). waiting for it to be delivered.

thanks in advance

I bought my toshiba fridge at 800 bucks. For pics, check my T-blog. :)

how much did you pay for ur fridge?

i hope it doesn't happen to me. just bought F&P E522BRXFD EZKleen Stainless Steel Flat Door (519 liters). waiting for it to be delivered.

how much did you pay for ur fridge?

i bought it from Euromark for $1,930. cheapest after an island-wide search.