Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enivi

Cost To Ahck And Relocate New Bedroom Door Opening

Hi all RT forumers,

I will be getting my new flat soon. The bedroom door is at the side so i am going to cover up the door opening and hack a new door opening on the middle instead cos that room will be a WIW with hubby's wardrobe on the left and mine on the right.

Can anyone advise me roughly on the cost of covering up the door (with bricks and cement. Need to plaster or wallproof?) and hack new opening in the middle?

Btw, I am goin to have a all glass MBR toilet, directly opp the WIW. Anyone know how much to hack the 2 toilet walls (1 small,1 big) next to the toilet door? Is it ok to hack the toilet wall tiles cos mine is a 4rm standard flat and it comes with wall tiles? I know that floor tiles cannot be hack till 5 years later cos HDB dont want us to affect the waterproof membrane, but how about wall tiiles? I think the wall will have concealed wiring for the toilet switch too since its next to the toilet door, how huh?

million ,millions tks

Edited by enivi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We shifted our bedroom door slightly by 200mm, cost is $380, hack, new door frame + new door.

But if u not changing floor tiles, then make sure u got extra existing tiles to replace those affected.

Hope this info is helpful to u. Happy reno-ing. =)