Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
geraldhoe

Max Coil Mattress

Has anyone recently went to HOMES at Singapore Expo? I recently saw a max coil queen size pedicare 3 (latex 12 inch) mattress at $1799 with free bed frame. I heard MAX COIL is a Singapore brand but is it true? The sales person says it is made with NASA technology...and got cert to prove it. Any advise?

Edited by geraldhoe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Has anyone recently went to HOMES at Singapore Expo? I recently saw a max coil queen size pedicare 3 (latex 12 inch) mattress at $1799 with free bed frame. I heard MAX COIL is a Singapore brand but is it true? The sales person says it is made with NASA technology...and got cert to prove it. Any advise?

I am not totally sure as well...but heard its a brand started by a Singaporean...alot of ppl told me Max Coil is made in Batam...dunno how true??

But I have tried their Mattress...not too bad, quite comfortable...and price wise, its much cheaper than the major brands. Another thing I note for Max Coil is...every shop selling the mattress will have their "exclusive" models....but its actually more or less the same....guess it works the same for other mattresses as well..not only Max Coil.

End of the day, its the "Feel" that matters and also what budget works for you.

Maybe those whom have bought Max Coil mattress can comment about the quality???

I bought a super single max coil mattress... have been using it for > 1 yr now... not too sure about its history... individually pocketed spring... very comfortable to me.

Don't just look at the brand when you buy mattress... you need to lay on it to have a feel ;)

I bought a super single max coil mattress... have been using it for > 1 yr now... not too sure about its history... individually pocketed spring... very comfortable to me.

Don't just look at the brand when you buy mattress... you need to lay on it to have a feel ;)

I agree with what yokine9a say. Buying a mattress depends on the feeling of laying on top of it with your parther. Names are only brands.

Regarding geraldhoe's question, Max coil is a local brand. but regarding the certificate and Nasa technology there is a slight "twisting of facts".

So far only Tempur is the only brand recongised by NASA and certified by them. The rest are copies of Tempur.

I agree with what yokine9a say. Buying a mattress depends on the feeling of laying on top of it with your parther. Names are only brands.

Regarding geraldhoe's question, Max coil is a local brand. but regarding the certificate and Nasa technology there is a slight "twisting of facts".

So far only Tempur is the only brand recongised by NASA and certified by them. The rest are copies of Tempur.

I can confirm that Max Coil is made in Batam.