Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

i can't sleep cos someone mentioned me here! wahaha...

eh BD, yes, i told u PD is very cheerful, even aubrey said so lor. and u are good at chasing ppl for pics! haha...

Oh...as for PS hor, I am sure u will make PD laugh de...see, i read your comments I can't help but laugh lor...in train or in office...even in Hubby's car I would blurt out laughing and he thought I siao...

Now I try not to log in at nite so that I can spend time with my kids. I spent many hours after work online when my reno is going on...so now, I need to focus back on them ;)

yes yes....she is cheerful by nature...that what i really love about her. Life sometime is just so simple in her world...which meake me feel at ease when with her. :)

Yes...do spend more time with them...especially when they are young...they need alot of yr time and attention....:)

Nvm...when yr ear is itchy at nite...just rem it that i am talkinng about u ...OR....u too long nv clean liao...wahahahahahah...:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Rierie...let go KFC...now he reveal the info to us liao...hehehehehehe

muahahahahhaha....one of us go KFC, another one glue the eyes to RT for the pics?

muahahahahhaha....one of us go KFC, another one glue the eyes to RT for the pics?

ok...roger...i will stick to macdonald...with lappy......u stay in kfc okie...dun eat too much hor!!!:P

biangz, feel so invisible today, i quite big size (not that tall though) leh... :P

hehehhe...me also ig big size de la....so how....yr ID searching got progress?:P

hehehhe...me also ig big size de la....so how....yr ID searching got progress?:P

lolz.... the big size stalker gang!!

today meeting number 12th, not sure if wanna meet 13th (might just get quote from email...)...

shortlisted some but waiting for their 'best'/first quotation

Edited by merryman

lolz.... the big size stalker gang!!

today meeting number 12th, not sure if wanna meet 13th (might just get quote from email...)...

shortlisted some but waiting for their 'best'/first quotation

i suggest that u should take a break...by now u should have certain concept or things u really want to do.

Find those u have shortlisted...tell them ehat u want,get the best price n ready to decide liao....:)

i suggest that u should take a break...by now u should have certain concept or things u really want to do.

Find those u have shortlisted...tell them ehat u want,get the best price n ready to decide liao....:)

haha, after deciding, have to find furniture, wedding shoot, get results, register for classes, renovation, revision for exams, exams, wedding... no time for break :o

haha, after deciding, have to find furniture, wedding shoot, get results, register for classes, renovation, revision for exams, exams, wedding... no time for break :o

the break will come after wedding?wahahahahaha

it like that la...it the busiet part of our life now la...endure bro...:)

dunno if house can be fully settled by wedding (as in whatever needs to be done, bought, are done... )

hahaha, true la, busiest year of my whole life (at least for now)..

the only 'break' i have is coming to renotalk :P

totally agree!! dun think too much abt the wedding shoot first (me is guo lai ren). just make sure u book ur BS and gowns first.

totally agree!! dun think too much abt the wedding shoot first (me is guo lai ren). just make sure u book ur BS and gowns first.

that's done... I need to slim down actually :D have a slight tummy

that's done... I need to slim down actually :D have a slight tummy

wait..merryman, u guy right? dun need to worry la..the jacket will cover everything ;)

wait..merryman, u guy right? dun need to worry la..the jacket will cover everything ;)

hahaha, think jacket not good enough leh :D

rierie...when yr big day ley?