Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

yah real. they perm it and he says he hates it cos it looks very obasang. hahahha he is very cute right?? and he is really tall. 186cm, 2 cm taller than the pair of chopsticks :x

he looks cuter with straight hair! u should go catch the korean version in which they speaks in korean, cos it's their original voice, the chinese voice over makes them sounds so gu niang...

okie!!! will tell htb that we are going to take leave for his birthday and stay at home to watch this drama!!!! muahahahahaha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

so are pet and rierie old or just out of the loop?? =p

Eh Ivy, from the amount of ou xiang ju you're following, you're apparently more shao nu than the two of them!! =)

Edited by stormcontrol

Eh Ivy, from the amount of ou xiang ju you're following, you're apparently more shao nu than the two of them!! =)

actually i find myself pretty lame when i chase after those ou xiang ju. very fairytale but aiyah once in awhile!! must stay up to date mah. trying to remain young at heart :P

oei oei oei...stormcontrol!!! i where got old? me 25 only leh... *arbish*

now i feeling old liao :(

ehhh dun like that leh.. i am probably ur category. 70s baby

u guys make me feel so old :( *sob* plus i don't really follow ou xiang ju...i am still loveing the canto speaking series :rolleyes:

hello??! u old? then me what? ancient?

ehhh dun like that leh.. i am probably ur category. 70s baby

u 70s meh?u sure?thought u 18 this year?SEE LA!!!always mis-informed me about yr age de...wait i anyhow hel u to market how?pple sue me for wrong info how???tsk tsk....:P

storm n rierie...u all are really young ley...25...i think i better start to learn how to forget my age liao...sigh....

hello??! u old? then me what? ancient?

see....yr relative "shoot" u liao.......hmm.....how can like that rite.....beware hor......dun say i never warn hor.........*hehehehehehe* :P

u 70s meh?u sure?thought u 18 this year?SEE LA!!!always mis-informed me about yr age de...wait i anyhow hel u to market how?pple sue me for wrong info how???tsk tsk....:P

storm n rierie...u all are really young ley...25...i think i better start to learn how to forget my age liao...sigh....

oh :x bijia lobang...

but it's normal mah.. u see some celebraties always tell different story when asked about their age also wor! create news to up exposure then the jobs/engagement will start rolling in. This one u dunno meh?? MANAGER!

Disclaimer : I am merely quoting an example, I am not equating myself as a celeb. my skin not so thick.

me too,i am currently watching 珠光宝气,have u watched? :rolleyes:

I watched a few episodes while I was in HK, didn't manage to watch too much...I wana catch them on tudou!!! but once i start, very difficult to stop de :P

Ivy, u are just few years, my senior, still younger than Brian leh. I say makes me feel old...u young at heart lah!! I am shildish at heart, cos fairy tales i still stick to those princessy cartoons like Cinderella lah, Beauty and the Beast lah...

oh :x bijia lobang...

but it's normal mah.. u see some celebraties always tell different story when asked about their age also wor! create news to up exposure then the jobs/engagement will start rolling in. This one u dunno meh?? MANAGER!

Disclaimer : I am merely quoting an example, I am not equating myself as a celeb. my skin not so thick.

luckily u got yr disclaimer lor...if not people think u self praise lor...not allow okie...:P

okok...so i market u as 12 years old ger, inncoent, sweet, beautiful, cute, lovely...ok bo??:P