Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Wah!!!! you all talking abt shows ah!!! hahaha.... PD also just finish the Flowers over boys korean show... so nice... feel its nicer than the orginal F4 show.. heehee....

yeah!! i second that!!! did u watch the chinese voice over version or the full korean version?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
same mah, later you have to keep putting discs because your child ask this/that or climb up/down?! EU is part 3 of the Xue Jing Xiong Xin, I like that cast of people... Roy Ng :D Gosh, I've too many fav actors, let's talk about actresses! :D

DVD more flexi...so u ike Ron Ng as a whole or like his character as Chung Lap Mun? :P

actually i still love tung sum fong bo both parts...so missing them. I even dl on Hubby's PSP and watched them to and fro work, lunch time, dinner time, bedtime...can u imagine how hooked i was?

DVD more flexi...so u ike Ron Ng as a whole or like his character as Chung Lap Mun? :P

actually i still love tung sum fong bo both parts...so missing them. I even dl on Hubby's PSP and watched them to and fro work, lunch time, dinner time, bedtime...can u imagine how hooked i was?

Ron Ng... I think his characters in the recent years all quite nice to watch leh... Chung Lap Mun is nice too, prefer him over the other guy...

hahaha, I can imagine that... when I'm hoooked to a show, I can watch the show and finish it asap (eg sticking to the tv all my free time)... but now things change with wifey coming into the picture...

Ron Ng... I think his characters in the recent years all quite nice to watch leh... Chung Lap Mun is nice too, prefer him over the other guy...

hahaha, I can imagine that... when I'm hoooked to a show, I can watch the show and finish it asap (eg sticking to the tv all my free time)... but now things change with wifey coming into the picture...

yeah! I found HK series follower too! haha...think Rondy may also like HK series since he is watching zhu guang bao qi

yeah!! i second that!!! did u watch the chinese voice over version or the full korean version?

KOREAN one of cos... sound more natural... heehee.... heehee... even my office com have their pictures as my wallpaper.. hahaha... LOL.....

:D Ivy felt that too (previous page)... don't tempt me, girls... don't...

aiya, you can finish within 1 week la... only 26 shows... 1hr which... very nice.... i spend the whole week to watch.. heehee... no ot for the whole of the week loh.. hahaha...... its really v nice...

me too,i am currently watching 珠光宝气,have u watched? :rolleyes:

that one! i watched before!!! very very nice :D

*faints* mickey mouse club...*ooo-tu-doh*

*ooo-tu-doh* PS: which special tools are we calling for?

korean one i watch a few only,don understand something,there is a thing called Handphone and donno why they don use,they need to run here and there and search for one another. :bangwall:

I watched the stairway to heaven.alot of such scene! :curse:

hahaha.... stairway to heaven is so long ago... but i didnt watch.. heehee... heard there's alot of v sad scenes.... dun like.... you should watch Flowers over boys, Coffe prince, full house... all funny and nice.... not many cry cry one... heehee.... and they have HP... hahaha... LOL......

:D Ivy felt that too (previous page)... don't tempt me, girls... don't...

Watch it Merryman Watch it!! after that I am very sure you will agree with PD and me.

KOREAN one of cos... sound more natural... heehee.... heehee... even my office com have their pictures as my wallpaper.. hahaha... LOL.....

yah man PD!! i really find the chinese voice over very gu niang....

tsk tsk tsk.....now the topic become tv serie liao lor...change v fast lor...then reno how lor?...tsk tsk......:P

Updates

No reno done yesterday....plastering 1/2 way done n to my surprise...saw some board at my new place...guess should be for the celing ba.....also took some picture for those who keen to look at my aircon trunking....

P070709_165201.jpg

P070709_1653.jpg

P070709_165301.jpg

P070709_1654.jpg

yes!but i might have problem listening to what they speak if they speak too fast!

My cantonese s u c k s thou i worked in hkg before..mostly return back liao!

need refreshment course when i watch and pick it up again.

I got a few more series i just bot during my china trip.

wah...my hubby funny lor...he bought those i watched b4 de. chey...

that one! i watched before!!! very very nice :D

*ooo-tu-doh* PS: which special tools are we calling for?

zhu guang bao qi nice leh...i stopped going shopping at that timing just to stay in the hotel room and watch it then go shopping again! :D

what's the selections for me? maybe i'll take the question mark! haha

tsk tsk tsk.....now the topic become tv serie liao lor...change v fast lor...then reno how lor?...tsk tsk......:P

Updates

No reno done yesterday....plastering 1/2 way done n to my surprise...saw some board at my new place...guess should be for the celing ba.....also took some picture for those who keen to look at my aircon trunking....

P070709_1653.jpg

wah, your trunking twist and turn so much. quite "havoc" ah =p

i think the boards is for the false ceiling/L-box/partition lah.

wah, your trunking twist and turn so much. quite "havoc" ah =p

i think the boards is for the false ceiling/L-box/partition lah.

havoc??!!!no choice la...cos the truunking, aircon guy all came in n told us...there will be a room that will show more of a trunking....n this is the room lor....:(

My mbr and guest room trunking is minimum liao...so that y the havoc trunking lor...bo bian