Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Wah I agree also your cove lighting very long.. impressive looking! How big is the WIW? Will be open or with door? so exciting!

err...for the WIW...please refer the question to my CDO(Chief Design Officer)-PD :P

for the door...yes it will be with door as we are afraid of open concept will be dusty for the clothes. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yeah it sure does look good....use warm white and not cool white or daylight, or else defeat the purpose of creating a cosy and warm feel..:)

hmm...u bring out an interesting topic...need advice on the colour of the lighting...any suggestion?

how about using those orange lighting?(pai sey...not sure if i get the term right.:P

next time take pictures of half naked men pls take from the front so that we can see handsome or not also.

cannot la...cos take from the front must add $$ de...beyond my budget?u want sponsor??? :notti:

hmm...u bring out an interesting topic...need advice on the colour of the lighting...any suggestion?

how about using those orange lighting?(pai sey...not sure if i get the term right.:P

the orange lighting is warm white...

the white white type of harsh lighting is daylight

and the in-between is cool white

u mean like the one in my MBR? that one is warm light

the orange lighting is warm white...

the white white type of harsh lighting is daylight

and the in-between is cool white

thanks for explaining....so i need a poll on what colour of light i should get...:)

updates

Was curious how my reno has progress....so went over to my new place to take a look....saw to guy who doing my false ceiling is doing the plastering.....manage to take some pict.....sit tight...n relax(even got 1/2 nake man lor.... :notti: )

view of cove lighting from end of living room.

P100709_1514.jpg

Wah ! that is really a lonnnnnnng living room.

ai seh ! Very nice sia.

How many ft of T5 you need ?

err...for the WIW...please refer the question to my CDO(Chief Design Officer)-PD :P

for the door...yes it will be with door as we are afraid of open concept will be dusty for the clothes. :)

mm true. what kind of door? I'm such a kaypoh. heheh CDO! any designs to let us oogle

ME ME ME I say WARM LIGHT!!! :) I love warm warm warm..

thanks for explaining....so i need a poll on what colour of light i should get...:)

mm..for ur cove lighting uh? i would take cool white then get my ID to put dimmer there. if need to be romantic, can turn down the light :) if need to watch tv or what, open full power

any other lightings beside cove...if have den ok to put warm...but if that's the only lightings for the living room...might want to consider rierie's idea...

i very KS one, I like my place bright bright. so my place is white day light througout except for the 1 wall light at the access area.

mm true. what kind of door? I'm such a kaypoh. heheh CDO! any designs to let us oogle

ME ME ME I say WARM LIGHT!!! :) I love warm warm warm..

the wiw will be 14ft....n the door will be mirror sliding kind?

mm..for ur cove lighting uh? i would take cool white then get my ID to put dimmer there. if need to be romantic, can turn down the light :) if need to watch tv or what, open full power

for cove light will be white?then the downlight still deeciding.....cool white or warm white....if the combi good?

Edited by blue_diamond