Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

i would hope the discussion on jesslyn n jaskel to end... cus no point talking over it anymore... afterall the money is indeed put to a good use... that is the most important thing now.. if bypassers or contractors who is reading this and wish to stir up further, pls, consider people's feelings...like how would jesslyn n jaskel feel..? n also, people may even think i m the one who post all these!!!

i have nothing personal against jesslyn or jaskel, hence, dun kindly don't use me n toa payoh houseowner as a scapegoat to question them or watever..

yes, jaskel may not have mention about the $$ in the first place, but at least he is not like AH SOON, take the money n never do anything. he make 2 houseowners happy! give jaskel a break!

all the houseowners here all lose money, matter of how much only...i lose $15K and still counting, not yet the final bill!!!!! PLUS my storage fees of my exhouse items and my rental every month.. it is vvvvv painful and upset but guess we have to learn form this painful lesson... this is more impt! I hope all renotalk viewers or people who is going to reno, learn from our mistakes!!

Edited by seashell

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
No need to argue LiaoI told

you u r not trasparent whatever you say don't worth a single cent jaskel

face it you are not to that level to say me.I will not and may not be like you wanting

to be hero. But at least I don't want to be a hero like you which you think you are

one. Just my two cent worth.No point argue.

At least jaskel did nt take off e $ and failed to deliver.i dun mind to pay extra for beta service.

Those ppl i hate most is those fraudster,cheat ppl hard earned $ and tot they can get off scot free.to those cheat,i promise them tat i will do anything to get justice done. I have consider AS last time too.if i m 1 of e victim,i will definitely lodge a report long long long time.e last report was lodged within 2 days when tat cheat refused to refund $130 to me,she was jailed for 2yrs with her pic published in e papers.

I did not get Jaskel to help but i have managed to solve all my house problems by myself. To begin with, how many people can Jaskel help?!? It does puzzles me a nit as to why your house is delayed actually... surely Jaskel dun only have just like a couple groups of workers?!?!

At this current moment, such mean comments DOES NOT help at all. Please do not comment anymore!!!! MODERATORS...

So you can flame seashell, but we can't flame you!??! Why kind of logic is that!?!?

So since she whines, so she deserves to be scammed?!?! Hello, then i bet half of Singapore needs to be scammed by some people in one way or another!!!

I dun feel that you deserve to be scam, no one does, even mean people like you :D

Exactly, spot on!!! Seashell has NOTHING to gain AT ALL!!! She has already lost so much!!!

I understand your concern. The reason why most of us has yet to make a report is simple - we have families, jobs, lives to live! it is not as simple as making a report! We need to find out and research which legal means is the best recourse! Since you have your ID to take care of your house, perhaps you could research and suggest the best way to deal with Ah Soon legally!!!

Trev

Juz to share,e woman who scammed us online have been sentenced to 2yrs jail. I m among e 1st to lodge a police report after she failed to deliver e items worth $130,she did nt disappear&did reply to my sms.hwever when she came up with more excuses nt to refund to me,i lodge a police report within 3 days.i set up a thread in e forum to warn e others&more victims came forward,they lodged a report with my case no.i have reported dis case to e major media too and her photo was published in e papers too.there were as many as 60 police cases lodged against her.we also discovered e truth of scam.

I juz receive a police statement,tat woman was jailed for 2 yrs.she have no means to refund us but at least she doesnt get off scot free and also prevent more ppl fr getting cheated.

If u want legal advise,y nt go to e police and get their advise instead?

I don't need this to survive at all, and I had not eat any money at all not a single cent, $2670 is my 4 days pay that others willing to pay for my service, I can treat this as working for 4 days for free. But 1 thing I know is you won't even dare to offer to help at all.

No need to argue Liao I told you u r not trasparent whatever you say don't worth a single cent jaskel face it you are not to that level to say me.I will not and may not be like you wanting to be hero. But at least I don't want to be a hero like you which you think you are one. Just my two cent worth.No point argue.

It even a more waste of time for me to shot you back with all this inteligent forumers seeing you write such inhuman and selfish way.In term of contractor profit you may not be wrong in term of human right and fairness.Being not trasparent in the first place has already taken apart all the trust and faith that forumer has on you when you came out of nowhere.Happy people thinking finally there is a so call 'good' contractor finaly arrive to all ah soon victim rescue.It appear to be another scanda.

In term of contractor profit...what profit did I made or should I calculate my losses here?

Be it $2670 or be it is $26700 you are a contractor non other than ah soon.You need this to survive and your coconut husk need to maintain right.ButBut and I still have to say but this money not wise to eat in.There is a saying that I think everyone will agree a little mean so much to many ah soon victim.Cannot be fair but your little money mean much to redhill Bedok and Toa payoh. But at this instant only to redhill.You are smart contractor you know what I mean.The same old word you could have done in better if not best for all just face the fact.

I don't need this to survive at all, and I had not eat any money at all not a single cent, $2670 is my 4 days pay that others willing to pay for my service, I can treat this as working for 4 days for free. But 1 thing I know is you won't even dare to offer to help at all.

Edited by jaskel

hahahahahah

the fight and and saga continues to another person. so jaskel why dont u leave everybody to handle their own problem. if people need to engage u, engage as a separate person. nothing to do with ah soon or his money. better right...

anyway i think somebody should call mediacorp and make this saga another blockbuster series perhaps even selling it to them and make money.

i think the title is ' AH SOON..Lover, contractor, uncle" or anyone got any other title?

Yeah samdolmat, I will leave the rest to settle their own problem themselves after completed the other 2 Ah Soon's victim houses.... It better for me this way cos at least I won't need to reject 3 projects just by helping them. And at least got a profit and doing it much happier rather than let other said about me want to be famous or earning a profit from the victims.

What they know is only the $2670, what they don't know is the amount of time I was there doing for the others, kanna parking summons, doing OT, spending lesser time with my family, etc....

I was a house owner and kanna 'chopped' by contractors before, I know how they feel, that is why instead of earning profit from my own projects, I came in to help, but in the end what did I get...All my sub-cons already said I'm stupid to take up those jobs, there is no earning at all....

I don't need to be famous here cos whatever customers I had serviced already recommending to me more than I can take. Here in this forum is a double edges knife, it will bring one up and also it will bring it down. Those who really know me as a contractor or person is not in this forum...its in another forum which is a non-profit government project forum..here...too many money minded people/contractor/ID already....even this forum itself is making money too.

To be honest to all of you I am a contractor just like jaskel.

Since you also a contractor, do you ever even offer to help in the first place? So what made you think you are qualify to even comment about me...what do you know...have you ever been to redhill, jurong, bedok, TPY, yishun, bt ho swee, YCK, etc...what is their status...u know? how much each of them loss...u know?...pls, don't be a joker here...cos u know nothing at all.... In this line...I did offended some contractors or sub-cons, why, because in the first place they knew what they do is illegal and they didn't advise the house owners and continue to do it, just to earn profit...r u one of them that I had scolded infront of the owners?

U being a contractor, do u dare to take up their half past six works without charging them and earn a profit...hmmm....3 tilers already rejected me on taking up one of the house owner left over works...what have u ever done beside only comments?

And what u know about the left over money? U don't know anything yet...As I've posted before....give me something that is fair to everyone victims and the money will be out, if not use it on redhill as I only know the black and white stated down there. If not transparent, I can don't even mention at all or just give the money back to ah soon so that he can treat me to nightclub (any house owner can go verify with ah soon did he said that infront of me and ah lee the electrician).

hi 12 digit pls kindly reveal all u know of AS plssssssssssssssssssssssss

tht old t xko fraudster , take all our reno $$ go buy flowers for gals instead of our reno

i want my $$$ BAC!!!!

AS victims, any meet ups, 'small claim tribunal, Case, &police repts ' , pls let me know .. pm /email me ty

Me too, pm / email me for meet up to report to small claim, case, and police report.

I want my hard earned money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Base on the current situation sue ah soon is the best possible way.But the once upon superstar ah soon is on the verge of bankrupt and after 3year he will still be a hero.Correct mr if I am wrong.

Nw is already final count down.Everyone to decide what they want to deal with ah soon.Thk by now that ah soon could have got some lawyer letter.

Good luck to all I think I won't say too much cos after ah soon sagar and jaskel issue contractor are not very welcome in ah soon thread.

tht old t xko fraudster , take all our reno $$ go buy flowers for gals instead of our reno

i want my $$$ BAC!!!!

AS victims, any meet ups, 'small claim tribunal, Case, &police repts ' , pls let me know .. pm /email me ty

Me too, pm / email me for meet up to report to small claim, case, and police report.

I want my hard earned money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It even a more waste of time for me to shot you back with all this inteligent forumers seeing you write such inhuman and selfish way.In term of contractor profit you may not be wrong in term of human right and fairness.Being not trasparent in the first place has already taken apart all the trust and faith that forumer has on you when you came out of nowhere.Happy people thinking finally there is a so call 'good' contractor finaly arrive to all ah soon victim rescue.It appear to be another scanda.

Be it $2670 or be it is $26700 you are a contractor non other than ah soon.You need this to survive and your coconut husk need to maintain right.ButBut and I still have to say but this money not wise to eat in.There is a saying that I think everyone will agree a little mean so much to many ah soon victim.Cannot be fair but your little money mean much to redhill Bedok and Toa payoh. But at this instant only to redhill.You are smart contractor you know what I mean.The same old word you could have done in better if not best for all just face the fact.

r u related to seashell??? u sound like one leh...

Haha! He is pulling off the same trick again by changing name! Last time got no internet so he can get away easily by using a new name. Anyway, this is not the first time he cheated other sub-con and people's money. Do some background check on him and all will be revealed. FYI, Ah Soon is not his real name and neither does it make up any part of his real name.

He got another "family" in Batam that's why always go there on weekends.

Apparently his weekend "shootings" in Batam failed to relief his raging testerones so he frequents those "music lounges" and bought lots of "flower garlands" for those PRC "singers".

What a horny old man! :notti:

i want my $$$ BAC!!!!

Edited by fini

hahahahahah

the fight and and saga continues to another person. so jaskel why dont u leave everybody to handle their own problem. if people need to engage u, engage as a separate person. nothing to do with ah soon or his money. better right...

anyway i think somebody should call mediacorp and make this saga another blockbuster series perhaps even selling it to them and make money.

i think the title is ' AH SOON..Lover, contractor, uncle" or anyone got any other title?

Edited by samdolmat

Sorry but your gut feeling is wrong lor...and I think it was a waste of time rebutting you...u know nothing...act u know everything...u can't even come out with a fair statement or even suggestion so what are u?

The $2670 I'm holding is what amount comparing to what Ah Soon had took. If can come out with a fair agreement between all victims, what is this amount for me to come out.

Hi, it's sad to read up all the posts of those victims of Ah Soon. I can't imagine what will i do if i am in the same plight? What goes around comes around so i believe the Ah Soon will get his karma. Hope things will get better. Not sure if he will pay back the money but i'll pray hard that miracle will happen for all of you. It's scary how he transform from such a "superstar" to a scammer. Its really an easier way out for most if the people that comes into the forum to get a ID or contractor just by beliving what was being posted up and decides on the ID or contractor. I guess at the end of the day,you will have to really take it with a pinch of salt or judge by yourself. So i will always appreciate anyone that contributes with photos instead of just words only.

its indeed sad to know so many became victims after engaging the superstar. The bad experience we had with our first ID for our previous flat was nothing compared to what all of you, victims of Ah Soon had gone thru. It was very stressful and I understand how all of you are going thru this painful experience.

I sincerely wish that all of you would be able to find someone trustworthy and help you to finish up all the works that's left undone. Its not going to be easy so do it step by step.