Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

aiya ivy i nv see this message eariler, lol

if u happen to see him again remind him

the hougang ave 1 one he will know :D

i guess we all help remind for each other until ah soon find it so weird how come all connected to each other one

haha

Ah Soon already knows we are well connected on the forum. When I last spoke to him, he already said 你网上的朋友, 你网上的朋友

Edited by sohck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Zio where is your new place? Maybe u can pm me. I might be meeting uncle this evening. I can help you remind him.

aiya ivy i nv see this message eariler, lol

if u happen to see him again remind him

the hougang ave 1 one he will know :D

i guess we all help remind for each other until ah soon find it so weird how come all connected to each other one

haha

Edited by Zio

My experience with Uncle Ah Soon very interesting. First we called him to ask for an initial meeting. He flew our aeroplane three times but finally appeared. After that we get tired and decided to look elsewhere. Then he called and met us to give us a Chinese quotation. We told him we needed an English and he told us he would get his son to type out the next day. We waited for a week but nothing happened. Then he called to ask when he could visit our house. We told him we needed his English quote first. It came the next day. Then he kept calling us to ask when he could visit our place.

The morale of the story, you called him he won't come. You don't call him he will call you. LOL

hey ur theory is quite zhun

got one time I call him for initial viewing of the hse, call soooo many timess he fly areoplane.

den i stop for like 5 days den he auto call me before eventually flew my areoplane again...

-_-"

lol

aiyah.. he's like that... when he knows that you've gotten your keys or going to get your keys then his action becomes faster......... :P:P

LoL

I am sooo prepared, Just requesting him to come to my hse I chase him for like 10times or more lol...from this week can chase till nx week. hahaha

therefore I am 99% sure he wun giv me the quotes even by this friday. I guess ya I will have to giv him a call later...

but sometimes hor, I chase until very paiseh leh... u all will ??

My experience with Uncle Ah Soon very interesting. First we called him to ask for an initial meeting. He flew our aeroplane three times but finally appeared. After that we get tired and decided to look elsewhere. Then he called and met us to give us a Chinese quotation. We told him we needed an English and he told us he would get his son to type out the next day. We waited for a week but nothing happened. Then he called to ask when he could visit our house. We told him we needed his English quote first. It came the next day. Then he kept calling us to ask when he could visit our place.

The morale of the story, you called him he won't come. You don't call him he will call you. LOL

Zio where is your new place? Maybe u can pm me. I might be meeting uncle this evening. I can help you remind him.

You need to be prepared... If you want it by Tuesday (tomorrow) you will have to keep chasing him, starting from today.... :-)

LoL

I am sooo prepared, Just requesting him to come to my hse I chase him for like 10times or more lol...from this week can chase till nx week. hahaha

therefore I am 99% sure he wun giv me the quotes even by this friday. I guess ya I will have to giv him a call later...

but sometimes hor, I chase until very paiseh leh... u all will ??

Edited by Zio

Dear All,

Just a note of caution, I received an email from a kind forummer who highlighted that when she ask for contact of Ah Soon in this thread, she got a reply from another forummer (I shall not disclose the nick here at the moment so that it doesn't sounds offensive) who gave her this number 9632**** and mention about grilles and such. I did a nick search and indeed under this person's nick, her profile indicated that she has a working partner by the name of Ah Soon too and she is a sales person.

This alert forummer shared that she was then supplied quickly with an english quote through email which brought her to realise that this particular Ah soon is not the uncle Ah Soon that we are using.

So for those who are keen to use the uncle Ah Soon we are using, please note that Uncle Ah Soon's contact starts with 9386****.

To the lady who responded to requests for Ah Soon's contact by providing your partner's contact, I think it is fine, that you are trying to get some business from this forum, however, ethically, you should inform the requesters that your partner Ah Soon is not the Ah Soon from Fu Hua and is not the Ah Soon that we are all talking about, so that the requesters won't be confused and caught by surprise.

AIYO........ got Ah Soon imposter... hahaha... no wonder someone asking me if the number of Ah Soon is correct. I also blur.. didn't reply cos I thought I gave already ma.

What Pet suggest is good... dont happily announce "I NEED A CONTRACTOR OR ID"....your mail box will be full one. It is good to read and see all T blogs... I find that is more useful and you can shortlist the contractor and ID from there.

Anyway, a lot of 'imposters' never post T blog and tell you how good how good their ID/contractor is.......... really how do we know if we dont see the reno progress and final results in pictures.

I am awaiting quotation from Ah Soon uncle, he says by tue he will give me, lol

hope he can be punctual with his quotes :P

You need to be prepared... If you want it by Tuesday (tomorrow) you will have to keep chasing him, starting from today.... :-)

I know who u are refering to and i did rec'd the same PM from her.

Infact also rec'd PM from another member saying how great her ID is, and have recommended to many other member.

Yet this person have 0 post , no picture to show and just promised the ID's works is fantastic.

I think the best to identify..If its the correct ah soon.. sure can view from T-blog right anot! :P

OMG! IMPOSTERS!

Should have identify the person in this forum...so that ppl will be aware....

Zio dun be too hopeful hahahah.

hmmmm that means the kind forummer who emailed me is not the only person who encounter this. I guess there may be quite a couple of others who may get the incorrect number. aiyoh...

I know who u are refering to and i did rec'd the same PM from her.

Infact also rec'd PM from another member saying how great her ID is, and have recommended to many other member.

Yet this person have 0 post , no picture to show and just promised the ID's works is fantastic.

I think the best to identify..If its the correct ah soon.. sure can view from T-blog right anot! :P

AIYOH...

That's why I say.. it's always safer for you all to PM us then for you to announce here and wait for people to PM... mmm

I rem when I first started in RT.. I just briefly commented that I was looking for an ID/contractor and soon I found my inbox FULL! *faints*