Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

dun worry!!!!

he will be buried once all of us move house hahahaha....

Trev

actually he got some many claims n court case, it is a matter of time he will be in jail...

so do it fast fast!!

bling bling house!! i wanna see @@

:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
well said. *applause*

all what i wanna say.. u can translate soo much better than i do!

but seriously i think u are very kind n softhearted person.... really time to chop AS liao!

dun worry!!!!

he will be buried once all of us move house hahahaha....

Trev

hi seashell!!!

i know, i was chuckling to myself too!!!

and oh on a more serious note, i always ask myself, do i need that 150?!?!

actually NO!!! i tell my cousin that my reno costs >70k, 150 means nothing to me!

come to think of it, your reno will cost >50k, really what's 150 to you too?!?!

even fini's reno is >30k, seriously, 150 is pathetic!

what we wan is transparency and integrity :D and fairness.

if the money is spent, there is nothing we can do really, so long as it's for a good cause.

what we would wan to see all along is that everything's out in the open.

i have said again and again, we victims of AS knows roughly MOST of the contractor price for the various items, so we know who is making a profit or loss. We just wan everyone to be honest and open about what they have made.

that said, i think everyone will in one way or another take legal action against AS, as i have told my cousin too, this forum discussion is a matter of principles NOT about money! And this discussion is NOT a distraction, AS is deadmeat legally as far as I know (actually hor i have yet to see AS for the last 1.5 months! and he owes me the most $$!!!)

Trev

well said. *applause*

all what i wanna say.. u can translate soo much better than i do!

but seriously i think u are very kind n softhearted person.... really time to chop AS liao!

trev,

seriously i like this... hahahhahaha.. *LOL*

hi seashell!!!

i know, i was chuckling to myself too!!!

and oh on a more serious note, i always ask myself, do i need that 150?!?!

actually NO!!! i tell my cousin that my reno costs >70k, 150 means nothing to me!

come to think of it, your reno will cost >50k, really what's 150 to you too?!?!

even fini's reno is >30k, seriously, 150 is pathetic!

what we wan is transparency and integrity :D and fairness.

if the money is spent, there is nothing we can do really, so long as it's for a good cause.

what we would wan to see all along is that everything's out in the open.

i have said again and again, we victims of AS knows roughly MOST of the contractor price for the various items, so we know who is making a profit or loss. We just wan everyone to be honest and open about what they have made.

that said, i think everyone will in one way or another take legal action against AS, as i have told my cousin too, this forum discussion is a matter of principles NOT about money! And this discussion is NOT a distraction, AS is deadmeat legally as far as I know (actually hor i have yet to see AS for the last 1.5 months! and he owes me the most $$!!!)

Trev

Only half fact, half personal point of view.

it is the same for you i guess.

Because some of u all think its not fair to use the money on jesslyn that's why I want you all to think of a fairer way to distribute the amount. As whatever written here can easily go into lawsuit, I don't want the hse owner or me to be facing this problems in the future, so a lot of things can't be written here.

there will definitely be a lawsuit, however, the ONLY person who will kanna is AS, NOT you!

this is Singapore, we the average people may not think 150 is a lot of money, but to sue someone for no legal reason by engaging a lawyer for a large sum of $$, is rather beyond us!

I think you also need to see it from our point of view too and since this saga has been so subjective, there are probably many sides of the coin.

Edited by trevorcantona

P/S: JAskel is a human being and NOT an elephant, he does NOT get paid in peanuts. your analogy reeks!!!!

trev,

seriously i like this... hahahhahaha.. *LOL*

Edited by seashell

Trevorcantona, do you know that some people are willing to risk their live for $100? Perhaps you are so rich that you assume $150 is peanuts to everyone in Singapore. There are many Singaporeans whose income are more than $4000 a month still value $10 as their live. The initial amount is $2670 (if I am not wrong) so some people just want to have a share of the $ and will go all ways and means to get the pie. They thought that they can get a share of about $500 or $1000. However as more and more people claim a share of the pie, the pie gets smaller and eventually, everyone may get about $150 or lesser. Perhaps you are still young and have not see the reality of this world...$ will reveal the true colour of a person and in this case, it has happened and friendships have soured.

Assume that 2670 PEANUTS are given to Jaskel instead of Singapore Dollars, do you think there will be any disagreement? SeaShell, do you agree too? Just my humble opinion :P

Dear Trust7780,

i am sure there are ALWAYS someone willing to risk their lives for merely S$1. Of cos there are ALWAYS someone who earns 4k and will value $10 as their lives.

clearly, there are people who will wan the 2.67k and think that they will get about 0.5k or 1k!

but after knowing seashell and being friends with her these few months, if she really wanted that 500-1000, seriously, she has so many chances to do so, but clearly she did not. I jus wan to know if you have any dealings with jaskel or to begin with, do you KNOW jaskel and have seen him physically?

let me answer for you: NO!

you have based your trust on what is written here (no wonder your name's TRUST).

I rest my case.

Trevor

P/S: JAskel is a human being and NOT an elephant, he does NOT get paid in peanuts. your analogy reeks!!!!

Edited by trevorcantona

Jaskel came into this thread saying he don't earn a single commission..

>>Yes and up till date, still in losses.

Proof?

2) When Jaskel renovated one of the redhill flat, he knew it from the beginning there is a profit of $3k. No mention to us.

>>There is maybe a profit and maybe not....so how to mention it? If in the end become losses, then are the rest of victims willing to pay me? No right.. cos for all my losses I don't even want to mention it at all in the first place.

**can't imagine someone could do it with losses ... charity? sorry but it really doesn't sound logical... if u are doing it for a business, u can then claim u r making losses.. if u are doing as a friend to help, u wun mention it as a loss... so what is what? as a contractor, price at fingertips, make or loss, sure know...isn't it.. if u really make a loss, u got proof? bills/ receipts or watever? well i dun think it is fair for u to make a loss, seriously...

3) He decided to give to Jesslyn as he feels she is in a very bad situation.

>>Wrong, wrong, wrong. Not because she is in a very bad situation that why I decided to give to Jesslyn.

**then?

just that i don't understand why no mention there is a profit in the first place? what is there to hide...?

>>To save the owner and me less troubles/problems from AS as there is someone always updating to him on what inside this thread.

**so what if really someone is updating him? anyway AS already knew it there is a profit when u take over the job...

but really, so what if AS knows about it? what difference does it make? if u really want to save the trouble, u can don't mention anything at all... why in the end u still mention? i am confused, things are contradicting...

Edited by seashell

if AS victims thinks my opinion is wrong, do voice out:

1) Refer to post: Post #1549

Yes and up till date, still in losses.

2) When Jaskel renovated one of the redhill flat, he knew it from the beginning there is a profit of $3k. No mention to us.

There is maybe a profit and maybe not....so how to mention it? If in the end become losses, then are the rest of victims willing to pay me? No right.. cos for all my losses I don't even want to mention it at all in the first place.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Not because she is in a very bad situation that why I decided to give to Jesslyn.

I guess if one comes in here wanting to salvage our situation, the person's heart is kind. to be fair to jaskel, indeed it is not easy to take over incomplete jobs.. i really had a vvvvvv BAD time co-ordinating my incomplete jobs...

Thanks you.

just that i don't understand why no mention there is a profit in the first place? what is there to hide...?

To save the owner and me less troubles/problems from AS as there is someone always updating to him on what inside this thread.

honestly even if now if jaskel take it as his commission or give entirely to jesslyn, the rest of AS victims will not say anything also. as long as the money doesn't goes to AS! i said this point again and again... it is still my stand...

U sure of this?

just that jaskel wants us to think of a fairer way to distribute and some had voiced out, not all..cus not everyone lose that big sum of money...

Because some of u all think its not fair to use the money on jesslyn that's why I want you all to think of a fairer way to distribute the amount. As whatever written here can easily go into lawsuit, I don't want the hse owner or me to be facing this problems in the future, so a lot of things can't be written here.

NOTE: Above point 1-3, i am jus stating the facts, not feeling sour or whining... facts...

Only half fact, half personal point of view.

oh yes, u hit the right spot!

just tt if one is delayed that LONG, fly aeroplane that MANY times, things go WRONG most of the time... $100 could also means alot to people like us..

actually what i can say is, we are not despardo going after the $3K lah...

even if we DO, still it's human nature.. money lei.. who don't want??? right??

now there's isn't any fight, in fact, some one even not taking it...

even if i dun get a share of the money, & as long as the money is put to good use, i'll let it be....

If that's the case, then I should post my side of the fact.

seriously, it is JUST 150. i dun understand how that can show the "true colours" of a person.

if the citizens of our country is earning 50 bucks a month, yes the 150 probably will show the "true colours" of many people, but we are talking about Singaporeans whose income are 3000 or more per month!

Trevorcantona, do you know that some people are willing to risk their live for $100? Perhaps you are so rich that you assume $150 is peanuts to everyone in Singapore. There are many Singaporeans whose income are more than $4000 a month still value $10 as their live. The initial amount is $2670 (if I am not wrong) so some people just want to have a share of the $ and will go all ways and means to get the pie. They thought that they can get a share of about $500 or $1000. However as more and more people claim a share of the pie, the pie gets smaller and eventually, everyone may get about $150 or lesser. Perhaps you are still young and have not see the reality of this world...$ will reveal the true colour of a person and in this case, it has happened and friendships have soured.

Assume that 2670 PEANUTS are given to Jaskel instead of Singapore Dollars, do you think there will be any disagreement? SeaShell, do you agree too? Just my humble opinion :P

oh yes, u hit the right spot!

just tt if one is delayed that LONG, fly aeroplane that MANY times, things go WRONG most of the time... $100 could also means alot to people like us..

actually what i can say is, we are not despardo going after the $3K lah...

even if we DO, still it's human nature.. money lei.. who don't want??? right??

now there's isn't any fight, in fact, some one even not taking it...

even if i dun get a share of the money, & as long as the money is put to good use, i'll let it be....

if AS victims thinks my opinion is wrong, do voice out:

1) Refer to post: Post #1549

I dare to say I'm doing it without earning any commission, swear it also can. But what the points? Let others house owners see it themselves. And I can tell everyone that, I've no HDB licence. And best of all, no one paying me to do the job.

I guess if one comes in here wanting to salvage our situation, the person's heart is kind. to be fair to jaskel, indeed it is not easy to take over incomplete jobs.. i really had a vvvvvv BAD time co-ordinating my incomplete jobs...

honestly even if now if jaskel take it as his commission or give entirely to jesslyn, the rest of AS victims will not say anything also. as long as the money doesn't goes to AS! i said this point again and again... it is still my stand...

just that jaskel wants us to think of a fairer way to distribute and some had voiced out, not all..cus not everyone lose that big sum of money...

NOTE: Above point 1-3, i am jus stating the facts, not feeling sour or whining... facts...

Edited by seashell

seriously, it is JUST 150. i dun understand how that can show the "true colours" of a person.

if the citizens of our country is earning 50 bucks a month, yes the 150 probably will show the "true colours" of many people, but we are talking about Singaporeans whose income are 3000 or more per month!

it is all a matter of principles. everyone has their opinion of the matter, we need to come to a common consensus.

do you REALLY know enough facts to make a fair opinion like the victims here?

if you are basing your opinion on what is WRITTEN in this forum, clearly, it is NOT enough.

AS victims do ignore him/her.

Trev

P/S: i did not say you cant make your opinion known.

Edited by Trust7780

any AS victims lodge claims / reports with Small Claims Tribunal, Case, police?

pls PM me the case/ reference nos.. thx

Edited by fini

i think jaskel in the first place should have just kept mum abt the whole thing. now what did she invite herself into? if she want to keep this as profit, she wouldn't have voice this out in the first place. find the right person to tackle the problem, no point squabbling here.

I don't understand what she thinking...