Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

The idea of not puting the money back to ah soon is right but the idea of giving only to redhill is in doubt .Why not to you fini why must be redhill.On personal ground by the look at the thread redhill seem to be quite ptitiful.On the other hand jaskel mention there is other even worst victim suffering.You don't seem to be in good shape base on the complaint that you mention in the thread on ah soon.Does it mean you don't deserve the reserve.I still must say this sentence the money should be properly handle. Instead of even discuss or plan what to do with the money in the forum but rather the decision already make upon by the DEMON.Fair or not people have eyes to see clearly and surely.

U don't know anything....it just what you think....said what you feel is right...but the fact is...u yourself don't even dare to help in the first place...NATO.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This thread is not simple

There are fanboys of AS in it

There are spies/secret agents of AS in it

There are pple w hidden agenda in it

There are pple who simply juz wanna watch free show and once in a while add oil/salt into it

There are pple who are suffering under AS wrong doing

One word of advice, all these victims shld juz gather together 1 fine day and determine the next course of action. If possible create a private forum to share info instead of using this thread. Last but not least, don't let AS off cos he may just try this trick on other pple

Edited by Silencer

my last reply for this thread, seek legal advise. You have no other recourse, all these self help/splitting money, being fair etc, just makes the situation more complex and muddy. You will have issue explaining it to your lawyer and for him/her to understand and position your case, you just burn your $$ more. Your lawyer will charge you by hours, the range can be from $300 to >$1000 per hr. This is clearly a contractual dispute, please don't add more salt and oil to it.

All: I only managed to read the last 10 pages of this thread but i am concern and suspect most of you signed up with this "ah soon" and his jolly gang thru this forum, the best thing you can do is, band together and do a list of who is impacted and the $$ amt and form a grp to seek legal advice. Your lawyer will be able to guide you on the details that you will need to provide in terms of contract, work done, outstanding items etc.

No pt quoting and referencing to what is there in the internet as it has little reflection on this case other than that it has happened before. Bring ah soon and his jolly gang into the legal purview and see what timeline can be agreed upon to rectify the delays and completion. The legal route can be long but you can at least get some closure on what you need to pursue and what you may want to seek alternatives in terms of contractor to move forward.

I think my only advise for all in open forums like this, do your research well and not go for the flavor of the day as sometimes a sudden fame drives the wrong behavior.

just my 2 cents. ;)

I have say this way back........................... in early Nov :) , no victim take the advise, at that time some "victim" even still recommending AS "The superstar" to other forumer. :dunno:

Call me Kaypo, but after reading this thread I ready can't stand it anymore. I feel sorry and angry even it is none of my business.

First of all, let me clear up one thing. I'm not a contractor nor a client of Ah Soon too.

I'm just a guy who just brought a HDB apartment looking for a contractor.

If the exiting clients of Ah Soon want to get your reno complete soon.

I feel that all of you should stand together. Boycott Ah Soon until the outstanding jobs are clear!

Do yourself and other a favour by putting your renotalk ID, commencing date, status of the reno now.

Update regularly in this tread till your reno is completed.

eg:

ID: User101

Commencing date: 01 Aug 09

For those who had their home done by Ah Soon and want to help, please remove his name from your forum signature and STOP RECOMMENDING him to other. At lease until he competed the BACK LOG here. If you are meeting this Ah Soon, let him know he is being boycotted on renotalk till he completed the back log.

Hope this help to push him to complete the jobs faster and good luck.

This will probably be my last post in this topic for a very long time.

Does anybody know what AS is doing everyday now? I feel like following him to see what he is up to.

If you read the thread right back from Nov 09.

When AS stop answering call from his victim and start MIA and yet AS still "Call-up" one person. :good:

You will realized that this person is the only one, who is always in contact with AS.

Sometime even as a messenger.

At 1 point, I even thought that this person work for AS. ;):rolleyes:

When HO was delayed for 4 month this person are still talking about money saving from engaging AS.

Go figure out ...........

Edited by user101

This will probably be my last post in this topic for a very long time.

Does anybody know what AS is doing everyday now? I feel like following him to see what he is up to.

to all victims of AS, 3 days from now, please decide, since JASKEL wants us to suggest a fairer way

1) to distribute the money equally among all affected houseowners

2) to distribute the money among all affected houseowners in accordance to how much loss incurred (based on percentage)

3) to distribute the money to the one who has the highest loss

4) your own opinion

if no one voice out, i take it that the money be distributed to everyone (in accordance to how much loss incurred).

we will work out a date to meet up & distribute. bring all invoices and receipts.

all AS victims have the right to vote.

Option 1/2 is fine with me.

Hi everyone, this is getting out of hand, and detracts everyone from the cause of the entire saga. i suggest that this forum be open to only direct victims of AS for the next 3 days (Fri). Everyone pls refrain in participating in discussion. If you really must say something go set upanother forum.

To AS victims: does anyone has a comprehensive list of all victims and contacts? Can PM me? We can communicate via email and meet up. Put a stop to the flaming online. Let's not fight amongst ourselves.

well put ;)

Hi everyone, this is getting out of hand, and detracts everyone from the cause of the entire saga. i suggest that this forum be open to only direct victims of AS for the next 3 days (Fri). Everyone pls refrain in participating in discussion. If you really must say something go set upanother forum.

To AS victims: does anyone has a comprehensive list of all victims and contacts? Can PM me? We can communicate via email and meet up. Put a stop to the flaming online. Let's not fight amongst ourselves.

Thanks. Keep it updated, I'll be back in 3 days time, meanwhile if had decided earlier, can always ask those who had my no. to contact me.

to all victims of AS, 3 days from now, please decide, since JASKEL wants us to suggest a fairer way

1) to distribute the money equally among all affected houseowners

2) to distribute the money among all affected houseowners in accordance to how much loss incurred (based on percentage)

3) to distribute the money to the one who has the highest loss

4) your own opinion

if no one voice out, i take it that the money be distributed to everyone (in accordance to how much loss incurred).

we will work out a date to meet up & distribute. bring all invoices and receipts.

all AS victims have the right to vote.

Thanks. Keep it updated, I'll be back in 3 days time, meanwhile if had decided earlier, can always ask those who had my no. to contact me.

hi jesslyn

i am also sorry .. actually i really have nothing against u, i said my point on transparency but jaskel refused to let the matter go...

U also don't need to said sorry, cos u don't know what is happening too...whatever u see is only part of it.

对 不 起 ! 我 一 直 有 在 看 , 但 是 我 实 在 不 能 也 不 知 道 能 说 些 什 么 ?

我 的 立 场 真 的 很 敏 感 ,

站 在 jaskel的 帮 助 上 我 收 益 , 这 是 事 实 , 我 无 法 反 驳 ;

但 是 对 於 Lyn和 其 他 人 的 立 场 我 可 以 明 白 也 理 解 那 种 等 待 的 心 情 ,

这 次 装 修 真 的 很 累 ! 现 在 出 来 的 也 不 是 我 们 的 完 美 家 园 , 也 并 没 完 成 全 部 原 本 应 该 做 的 设 计 ,

但 最 起 码 是 可 以 入 住 的 家 ,(有 水 有 电 有 门 窗 ),

快 快 处 理 , 减 少 那 些 一 直 每 天 在 算 的 各 方 面 的 租 金 。

真 的 很 抱 歉 ! 我 真 的 不 知 道 何 如 平 息 /安 慰 大 家 的 心 情 >.<

对 不 起

U don't need to said sorry to everyone cos u r not in the wrong in the first place. Trust me, I know what I'm doing as I've even keep you in the dark too.

jaskel

u keep saying, if u pass the money to me, what will others say of u?

are u saying i don't deserve the money and jesslyn deserve???

and that u give the money to jesslyn, others will not say of u.

only give to me, u will have a problem to explain to people????

haiz... i am so tired...

Do you know, even up till the day I met up with AS and the house owners and your hubby, I still haven't collect a single cent from the house owner yet same goes to jesslyn and jurong house owner too.

All the things, money, agreement,etc...I've to do it legally, I will need witnesses, proof, evidences, invoices, etc.... I'm a neutral party involve in all this issues. I got to find a solution on how to keep this money and not to return it to AS in the shortest possible time. There someone here been updating to AS and certain things I can't disclose here.

My suggestion to u is, if u r able to gather all the victims, arrange a time and I will be there to settle the issue and give everyone an answer.

Edited by jaskel

我 的 立 场 真 的 很 敏 感 ,

这 次 装 修 真 的 很 累 ! 现 在 出 来 的 也 不 是 我 们 的 完 美 家 园 , 也 并 没 完 成 全 部 原 本 应 该 做 的 设 计 ,

真 的 很 抱 歉 ! 我 真 的 不 知 道 平 息 /安 慰 大 家 的 心 情 >.<

对 不 起

hi jesslyn

i am also sorry .. actually i really have nothing against u, i said my point on transparency but jaskel refused to let the matter go...

我 的 立 场 真 的 很 敏 感 ,

真 的 很 抱 歉 ! 我 真 的 不 知 道 何 如 平 息 /安 慰 大 家 的 心 情 >.<

对 不 起

Edited by jesslyntan