Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

to all victims of AS, 3 days from now, please decide, since JASKEL wants us to suggest a fairer way

1) to distribute the money equally among all affected houseowners

2) to distribute the money among all affected houseowners in accordance to how much loss incurred (based on percentage)

3) to distribute the money to the one who has the highest loss

4) your own opinion

if no one voice out, i take it that the money be distributed to everyone (in accordance to how much loss incurred).

we will work out a date to meet up & distribute. bring all invoices and receipts.

all AS victims have the right to vote.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Seashelll,

CASE may or may not be effective. I have no first-hand experience, hence that will be an open answer.

However, I am very sure of one thing - If you dun raise to CASE, making a police record or making a small-court tribunal claim; It's confirm USELESS.

You reap what you sow.

Yes, you are very correct and hit my spot - I should concentrate on my renovation. Jaskel has been delaying my job as he is over zealous with Uncle Soon's matter. I need to call him more frequent and urged him more. Lunar New Year is coming soon, I definitely not looking forward to be affected by Uncle Soon ripple effect.

Good Luck.

it is not USELESS to go small claims. if it is, small claims court can CLOSED down.

i went to case before (for other matters) ... they are merely a mediator. nothing legal.

jaskel

u keep saying, if u pass the money to me, what will others say of u?

are u saying i don't deserve the money and jesslyn deserve???

and that u give the money to jesslyn, others will not say of u.

only give to me, u will have a problem to explain to people????

haiz... i am so tired...

i don't say anything about AS not bcus i am not taking any actions, but i am so busy with my reno and have no time to talk about this.

6months of reno is really a nightmare n i need to get over it ASAP. victimes of AS, u will know what i mean!!

all this months, whenever i read online someone house is delayed, i will tell AS to go do something about it... assuming i didn't do that, i chase him every single day, my house already HO LONG LONG ago. if i am selfish enough, the money AS collected would have used to do my house, and not, some here, some there....

it is not my nature to be selfish... and i didn't fight for the $$ --- i asked and i commented because i felt that everything was done without much transparency... and that we are even being MAKE USED to lure AS come out -- when u say u purposely say $3K to lure him out. u make use of us. but i never blame u as u do in the interest of the houseowners.

for the new HP, we also get to know on the day he came to my house - my house electric has a major problem. and that was the day we meet u at mcdonalds. besides, it is not a NEW HP no. it is his ADDITIONAL number.

and even if i knew it before anyone else, what does it prove? gosh.... first one know HP number, first one go down to witness = ??

police? did ah soon run away? did he say he doesn't want to do? he says, wait. is this a CRIME?

i am quite puzzled why u need me to show u case number? i don't even know who r u??

records? of course.

AS promise to pay me back in instalments.

Since there is these agreement between you and AS, so u think is fair for u to take the money, it was like jurong house owner, they already have an agreement on that and I'm know of.

well alot of people already sue him, fact is, he no money...

so assuming he goes to jail now, he will not have a chance to work n repay us.

This is individual thinking cos everyone think differently, some feel that it shouldn't let him continue to do it cos he might be repeating the same thing again, some feel that will he ever pay them back? And some feel like what you feel.

i just can't understand why so many people keep saying police n case. CASE IS A WASTE OF TIME. PLEASE. especially for AS Case. only going to small claims may help a little, bcus it makes it legal that AS owes us money.

Ya CASE is a waste of time.

fyi, i am not feeling uncomfortable with your questions. but i feel, you are asking too much DETAILS - especially u are not even one of AS victimes. u should focus on your reno ....

police? did ah soon run away? did he say he doesn't want to do? he says, wait. is this a CRIME?

i am quite puzzled why u need me to show u case number? i don't even know who r u??

records? of course.

i just can't understand why so many people keep saying police n case. CASE IS A WASTE OF TIME. PLEASE. especially for AS Case. only going to small claims may help a little, bcus it makes it legal that AS owes us money.

fyi, i am not feeling uncomfortable with your questions. but i feel, you are asking too much DETAILS - especially u are not even one of AS victimes. u should focus on your reno ....

Hi Seashelll,

CASE may or may not be effective. I have no first-hand experience, hence that will be an open answer.

However, I am very sure of one thing - If you dun raise to CASE, making a police record or making a small-court tribunal claim; It's confirm USELESS.

You reap what you sow.

Yes, you are very correct and hit my spot - I should concentrate on my renovation. Jaskel has been delaying my job as he is over zealous with Uncle Soon's matter. I need to call him more frequent and urged him more. Lunar New Year is coming soon, I definitely not looking forward to be affected by Uncle Soon ripple effect.

Good Luck.

first of all, let me clarify why i was at the scene.

cus u posted $3K. i called AS immediately and demand him pay me $3k. he SWEAR TO ME is only $200 - if i don't believe, i can go down and witness.. he would rather i go down and be his witness...

Posting $3K is to lure him out to meet me and the other house owners cos he been flying aeroplane to us. I've no time for that, I need to settle it with him asap.

AND, HE DID ASK ME TO ASK THE REST TO GO-- but it was a too short notice!!!

Meeting up with him is also a too short notice.

and assuming, if all the people indeed go down to the place and witness, what difference does it make?? whether i was there or ALL was there, what is the difference????

There will be a big difference, cos I will settle with Ah Soon and close the case. U all will settle with me on the amount.

so my hubby went down. cus if he has money, HE SHOULD PAY US FIRST. my reno ACTUALLY started way back in June. first payment receipt dated 09 June 2009!

So is that being the fairest of all? If I was to pass the remaining amount to you, will others got to know about it will said me?

AND PLEASE STATE CLEARLY WHAT DO U MEAN BY:

"The intention/motive was clear when he asked Mr seashell to appear on our meeting place, why fini, why jess or the rest of the victims he didn't asked."

At least 5 victims that I knew of didn't know his new hp no. including me but Seashell u knew it before us. Why is it so that AS will let you know and not to some of the house owners or maybe the rest? I'm not referring you that u r related to him but have you ever wonder why is it so? He is **** not happy that he won't be collecting the remaining left over amount lor.

PLEASE KINDLY EXPLAIN???????

Hi Seashell,

I am curious and will like to seek clarification on a few queries. You may wish to ignore my queries if you are feeling uncomfortable.

1. Have you lodge a formal police report? If yes, when was the lodged date and case number?

2. If no, why didn't you make a formal police report when your losses are great based on the above measly job done?

3. Do you have any transactional record/evidence to prove the amount of money you have paid for? (This will be helpful when you lodged/already lodged the police case)

Having analyzing your past posts, you do not come across to me as a forgiving person or someone who will sits back and waiting for things to happen. I am really keen to know if you have taken up the most appropriate action as proposed/suggested by many forumers - Making a formal police report.

If yes, that rests the case and I believe you have sought the best resolution to settle Uncle Soon's issue between you/your family and him.

In addition, I will like to urge all affected home-owners to seek CASE or nearby Singapore Police Force/Post to make your police record for this event. This is getting out of hand, and the best way to resolve it is through proper channel.

Thank you.

records? of course.

Edited by seashell

If everyone agreed that this amount is to pay to you and is fair to them, I will give u that amount seriously because in the first place u was the one who said to share it among every victims. And btw, it doesn't agreed upon me & jesslyn all.

cus when i suggested to give everyone a share, U SAID what's the point??!!

if giving the amount to me and is not fair to others,

SO giving the full amount to jesslyn, so then is fair to US???

if really want to make formal, all houseowners come forward to meet up and discuss about the money.

i lose money, jesslyn lose money, everyone lose MONEY.. all the SAME!!!

n well, u said 'it doesn't agreed upon me & jesslyn '

BUT u said that the money already PAID to do jesslyn house during the meetup at mcdonalds.

folks, this is what was said:

mr seashell: where is the $3k u mention on renotalk?

jaskel: yes there is $3k, but used to do jesslyn house (and u show the bills)

Edited by seashell

so what did i lost?

I paid AS in full 2months ago. only tiling & ceiling done. so, how much did i lost???!!!?????

i spent another around $18K (NOT YET THE FINAL BILL) to do the remaining work. how much did i lost???!!!?????

jaskel, u keep saying a fairer way of handling the profit, then i would say:

if there is any profit, it should be paid to me first! i not only lose money, my ex-house items still paying rental to store in the warehouse. i am staying in a room that i am paying rental. i am delayed the longest!!

10 June 2009 - now.

of course in terms of situation wise, i may not be the worst. cus i still have some money to pay and do the remaining unfinished work. other houseowners may not have the $$ and hence stuck there.. i have money to move on with my reno doesn't mean i am better off than other people.. n vice versa...

i didn't want to suggest a fairer way not because i can't think of any, it's because since this is already agreed upon among u & jesslyn and already PAID to them to do their house, so what's IS THE POINT OF SUGGESTING AGAIN????? cus when my hubby went down, u told him that money of $3k already paid for jesslyn work. so what's IS THE POINT OF SUGGESTING AGAIN?????

anyway all houseowners, all are money lost!! matter of how long the delay and how much money lost!

Hi Seashell,

I am curious and will like to seek clarification on a few queries. You may wish to ignore my queries if you are feeling uncomfortable.

1. Have you lodge a formal police report? If yes, when was the lodged date and case number?

2. If no, why didn't you make a formal police report when your losses are great based on the above measly job done?

3. Do you have any transactional record/evidence to prove the amount of money you have paid for? (This will be helpful when you lodged/already lodged the police case)

Having analyzing your past posts, you do not come across to me as a forgiving person or someone who will sits back and waiting for things to happen. I am really keen to know if you have taken up the most appropriate action as proposed/suggested by many forumers - Making a formal police report.

If yes, that rests the case and I believe you have sought the best resolution to settle Uncle Soon's issue between you/your family and him.

In addition, I will like to urge all affected home-owners to seek CASE or nearby Singapore Police Force/Post to make your police record for this event. This is getting out of hand, and the best way to resolve it is through proper channel.

[My personal observation on Seashell (Mr. and Mrs)]:- (Disclaimer: Personal opinions and apologize if it's offending)

If you really lost the reported amount of 18KSGD + Full Amount (assume 20KSGD) = Your total losses is approximately 38kSGD

Based on your blog, past posts and threads - I believe you are very calculative person and indeed an unforgiving character.

a) I am wondering why are you so upset with the 3kSGD when you are very well-aware that this sum of money is being utilized for a good purpose - making a home for JesslynTan family?

b) I am also puzzled that the surplus 3kSGD was originated from another owner (Owner A). Having said that, if you wishes to spilt the 3kSGD fairly among the affected home-owners, you still need to consult the owner A approval and consensus. Have you made any attempt to speak to Owner A and understand the situation? In fact, Owner A should have the discretion to decide if the surplus should return to himself/herself instead going/flowing back to the main account? 3kSGD is a fair deal given the delay Handing Over date to Owner A; and Owner A has absolute right to demand Late H.O. penalty fees from Uncle Soon. Do you or have you ever look/review the whole situation from this perspective?

c) JesslynTan and her family situation comparing to yours - Which is critical? Who needs greater assistance? How much longer you have waited comparing to her? How big is JesslynTan unit? If you make an apple-apple comparison; given the psf to date-of-completion; JesslynTan suffers more.

d) I can feel and see you are feeling sour over the 3KSGD. You can just go on ranting over the 3KSGD. I am advising you to re-channel this energy to deal with the one who owns you a >18kSGD. This is called proper-accounting management.

e) With due respect to you, I am 32 year old and I believe you might be senior than me - Take a step back, and please do take a fair bit of time to lodge a police record instead ranting here in the forum. Why waste bandwidth and time over here when you know that there are nobody but clones (from who I aint sure) coming here making unnecessary comments?

f) One advise and repeated one - Make a police record if you have yet to make one.

Good luck. Year 2010 is coming. Be gracious and compassionate. God Bless.

Thank you.

Edited by yowetan

seriously all of you rather suffer in silence and air your grievances in forums instead of going to the police? act wat are you all afraid of or waiting for? even if cant get back your moneys, at least dun let the old bugger go scot-free.

:good:

so what did i lost?

I paid AS in full 2months ago. only tiling & ceiling done. so, how much did i lost??? !! !?????

i spent another around $18K to do the remaining work. how much did i lost??? !! !?????

if there is any profit, it should be paid to me first! i not only lose money, my ex-house items still paying rental to store in the warehouse. i am staying in a room that i am paying rental. i am delayed the longest!!

10 June 2009 - now.

of course in terms of situation wise, i may not be the worst. cus i still have some money to pay and do the remaining unfinished work. other houseowners may not have the $ and hence stuck there.. i have money to move on with my reno doesn't mean i am better off than other people.. n vice versa...

i didn't want to suggest a fairer way not because i can't think of any, it's because since this is already agreed upon among u & jesslyn and already PAID to them to do their house, so what's IS THE POINT OF SUGGESTING AGAIN????? cus when my hubby went down, u told him that money of $3k already paid for jesslyn work. so what's IS THE POINT OF SUGGESTING AGAIN?????

anyway all houseowners, all are money lost!! matter of how long the delay and how much money lost!

If everyone agreed that this amount is to pay to you and is fair to them, I will give u that amount seriously because in the first place u was the one who said to share it among every victims. And btw, it doesn't agreed upon me & jesslyn all.

so what did i lost?

I paid AS in full 2months ago. only tiling & ceiling done. so, how much did i lost???!!!?????

i spent another around $18K (NOT YET THE FINAL BILL) to do the remaining work. how much did i lost???!!!?????

10 June 2009 - now.

of course in terms of situation wise, i may not be the worst. cus i still have some money to pay and do the remaining unfinished work. other houseowners may not have the $$ and hence stuck there.. i have money to move on with my reno doesn't mean i am better off than other people.. n vice versa...

Edited by seashell

Thanks, I do sleep well every night. What I'm dealing with is a wily old fox that able to make so many house owners to part with their hard earn cash and not completing the jobs. He is not as simple as he look. And is not easy to outwit him at all, need proofs, witness, etc...so as not to hand all the money back to him and also not to get myself into lawsuit too. The intention/motive was clear when he asked Mr seashell to appear on our meeting place, why fini, why jess or the rest of the victims he didn't asked. I'm not saying that seashell or her hubby had anything to do with AS, but can u all see how good this old fox is?

first of all, let me clarify why i was at the scene.

cus u posted $3K. i called AS immediately and demand him pay me $3k. he SWEAR TO ME is only $200 - if i don't believe, i can go down and witness.. he would rather i go down and be his witness...

AND, HE DID ASK ME TO ASK THE REST TO GO-- but it was a too short notice!!!

and assuming, if all the people indeed go down to the place and witness, what difference does it make?? whether i was there or ALL was there, what is the difference????

so my hubby went down. cus if he has money, HE SHOULD PAY US FIRST. my reno ACTUALLY started way back in June. first payment receipt dated 09 June 2009!

AND PLEASE STATE CLEARLY WHAT DO U MEAN BY:

"The intention/motive was clear when he asked Mr seashell to appear on our meeting place, why fini, why jess or the rest of the victims he didn't asked."

PLEASE KINDLY EXPLAIN???????

Edited by seashell

Hi Jaskel,

Please kindly stop all your services to this group of affected home owners of Uncle Soon.

Please kindly focus all your resource, time and thoughts on my home.

I have been waiting patiently and really hoping to recieve my guests during year 2010 Lunar Chinese New Year.

I am quite stress up these days as I did not see anything moving for my home.

Hence, I am pleading to you to stop helping the others. Please concentrate and focus on me as I consulted and seek your help before this Uncle Soon's Saga begins.

Thank you.