Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I have read this rather interesting ah soon sagar.I turn out to be another jaskel sagar.In a contractor point of view it is not wrong to think of profit making in whatever form.But by the look at those thread I pobably think jaskel should have properly handle the situation by discussing with all victim before giving it to redhill.It is rather selfish.It is true that redhill may have alot of problem but look at all the victim that is surface who is not suffering.To be honest if I were you redhill I won't be living happy taking the remaining money to do up my own house even if I really need desperate help.People always say when you are in the same boat you should pull together as one to beat the odd.For your case you redhill pull off for own good self.By seeing other house now struggling like Bedok Tao payoh and etc it don't make you a better person.Anyway all the best to remainding victim and do look out for alternate source.Cos jaskel don't look to be the person that will do free thing and no contactor in the world will do free thing either.Goodluck Bedok and Tao payoh.

Yes, I should discussing with all the victims but do anyone know how many victims are there? How to come to a fair verdict on this remaining amount? Holding onto the money is not right, giving to Ah Soon also not right, using it onto others also not right....so should I donate the money to charity or return it to the owner?

Share equally to all the victims look the fairer way but no one can advise me on how many house owners are there. After share among the 20s will there be another 1 who is not know in renotalk by that time how? How long its going to take to find all the affected owners, if anyone can gather all and sure that is all, what is bringing out the amount

Please I find it lame to say this after all a mistake is a mistake be it there is 3 or even 3000 victim it make it no position to determine who you give.You are right that the money caanot give to charity but it don't give you a position to decide.This is too selfish I have to strongly say.No point argue with mr all forumer has eye to see they will decide who is right who is wrong.I will only believe in fairness.You quote has no implication of fairness.I can only say when the reserve is shown should discuss with all the available victim to date.You should not decide base on you own will.You can not make everyone happy but you don't make everyone sad.Example if you were to help Tao payoh and Bedok which I see them actively and also say about their problem.At least you make two more people happy.But at moment you only make 1Happy that's redhill.This is very selfish.If iam not wrong if other victim see this they were to agree for sure cause this the fairess that can be make so far.I pretty sure other victim if surface won't mind cause is beyond what you can to during that time as no one know how many more victim there are.Jaskel believe me you can make this better but you did not that the fact.I don't see why redhill should live happily with that Bedok have been suffering for many month same goes for Tao payoh.

Yeah, u r right I won't be the person that will do free thing, cause the transport fee going to those owners houses, working OT, buying material, installing, hacking, clearing chocked piping on Sunday night, etc...all this need money...wonder did I ever asked the owners for this not... :dunno:

Think u seldom watch channel 8 TV programme cause there is contractor in Singapore that had done free thing for house owner....u maybe too shallow......

And why jesslyn shouldn't be living happy....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
What the rest didn't know was that there was a Black and White agreement that was written...signed by Ah Soon ( Name & IC no.) and the owner of the redhill on the things that will be done at end on Nov and I was the witness of that.

Come on lah black and white who don't have I have a gut feeling that every victim can produce that it has been like a common household item given to everyone.Please!Please!redhill not the only one I am sure.

pm u liao!

ah soon jus now call me, i told him ur problem. u faster call him. he says he dun have ur number (forget liao)... if not he will call u also. (u can pm me ur number)

dun worry i think ah soon should b able to settle this. meanwhile, be careful.

Hi Seashell, can PM me ah soon latest contact? I have been looking for him for weeks through the old contact. I have paid advance 8k to ah soon which he has not done anything to my house. My hard earned money.....

I have read this rather interesting ah soon sagar.I turn out to be another jaskel sagar.In a contractor point of view it is not wrong to think of profit making in whatever form.But by the look at those thread I pobably think jaskel should have properly handle the situation by discussing with all victim before giving it to redhill.It is rather selfish.It is true that redhill may have alot of problem but look at all the victim that is surface who is not suffering.To be honest if I were you redhill I won't be living happy taking the remaining money to do up my own house even if I really need desperate help.People always say when you are in the same boat you should pull together as one to beat the odd.For your case you redhill pull off for own good self.By seeing other house now struggling like Bedok Tao payoh and etc it don't make you a better person.Anyway all the best to remainding victim and do look out for alternate source.Cos jaskel don't look to be the person that will do free thing and no contactor in the world will do free thing either.Goodluck Bedok and Tao payoh.

Yes, I should discussing with all the victims but do anyone know how many victims are there? How to come to a fair verdict on this remaining amount? Holding onto the money is not right, giving to Ah Soon also not right, using it onto others also not right....so should I donate the money to charity or return it to the owner?

Share equally to all the victims look the fairer way but no one can advise me on how many house owners are there. After share among the 20s will there be another 1 who is not know in renotalk by that time how? How long its going to take to find all the affected owners, if anyone can gather all and sure that is all, what is bringing out the amount?

Yeah, u r right I won't be the person that will do free thing, cause the transport fee going to those owners houses, working OT, buying material, installing, hacking, clearing chocked piping on Sunday night, etc...all this need money...wonder did I ever asked the owners for this not... :dunno:

Think u seldom watch channel 8 TV programme cause there is contractor in Singapore that had done free thing for house owner....u maybe too shallow......

And why jesslyn shouldn't be living happy....

Edited by jaskel

What the rest didn't know was that there was a Black and White agreement that was written...signed by Ah Soon ( Name & IC no.) and the owner of the redhill on the things that will be done at end on Nov and I was the witness of that.

Dea Lyn,

不 好 意 思 , 我 刚 刚 看 到 你 的 留 言 , 我 家 公 星 期 一 出 院, 半 夜 又 伤 口 出 血 , 多 以 又 送 进 医 院 了 , 现 在 还 不 能 回 家 , 希 望 能 尽 快 好 ^^

看 了 你 们 的 讨 论 , 其 实 , 我 不 会 怎 么 样 的 啦 ! 你 不 会 抱 歉 , 大 家 遇 到 这 样 的 事 都 难 过 也 很 累 , 气 氛 是 难 免 的 。 我 少 亏 那 2000多 元 确 实 是 多 亏 了 jaskel的 帮 忙 , 当 时 我 们 已 经 准 备 掏 钱 托 他 帮 我 们 把 一 推 还 没 做 的 东 西 找 人 来 做 再 还 他 钱 的, 那 里 知 道 我 和 tiong bahru 32那 家 屋 主 因 为 一 直 有 联 系 , 他 他 们 又 遇 到 橱 工 的 人 骚 扰 , 我 们 就 过 去 帮 忙 , 谈 着 谈 着 才 知 道 他 们 还 有 5000多 元 还 没 还 ah soon,我 们 找 来 jaskel帮 忙, 他 就 帮 忙 估 计算 了 她 家 其 实 花 不 约 $3000就 能 完 成 , 所 以 还 会 省剩 下 钱, 后 来 找 到 ah soon meeting, 就 决 定 了 拿 他 们 剩 下 的 钱 来 cover我 们 的 家 , $1500给 装 灯 和 插 头 的 钱 , 还 有 600多 是 补 贴 ah seng 铁 窗 的 钱 ,另 外 就 是 装 马 桶 , wash basin的 钱 就 只 剩 下 $200罢 了 ! 之 后 没 完 成 付 清 的 我 们 还 是 要 掏 钱 出 来 完 成 付 清 。 我 们 也 是 经 过 tiong bahru 32 他 们 夫 妻 的 同 意 才 动 用 他 们 家 剩 下 的 资 金 的 , 当 然 , 对 你 们 大 家 来 说 是 不 公 平 , 我 很 抱 歉 ! 也 不 知 道 能 说 些 什 么 , 因 为 实 在 也 没 帮 助 。 希 望 大 家 包 含 。

也 希 望 我 们 都 能 顺 利 住 进 新 家 。

Jesslyn[/quote

Edited by Ocean197575

wanna say sorry to jesslyn!!

i don't mean to say all these... just like if now the money was spend on someone else, u also will feel like me right..

hope u dun misunderstand me! i m not against u or anything...

sorry again...

Dea Lyn,

不 好 意 思 , 我 刚 刚 看 到 你 的 留 言 , 我 家 公 星 期 一 出 院, 半 夜 又 伤 口 出 血 , 多 以 又 送 进 医 院 了 , 现 在 还 不 能 回 家 , 希 望 能 尽 快 好 ^^

看 了 你 们 的 讨 论 , 其 实 , 我 不 会 怎 么 样 的 啦 ! 你 不 会 抱 歉 , 大 家 遇 到 这 样 的 事 都 难 过 也 很 累 , 气 氛 是 难 免 的 。 我 少 亏 那 2000多 元 确 实 是 多 亏 了 jaskel的 帮 忙 , 当 时 我 们 已 经 准 备 掏 钱 托 他 帮 我 们 把 一 推 还 没 做 的 东 西 找 人 来 做 再 还 他 钱 的, 那 里 知 道 我 和 tiong bahru 32那 家 屋 主 因 为 一 直 有 联 系 , 他 他 们 又 遇 到 橱 工 的 人 骚 扰 , 我 们 就 过 去 帮 忙 , 谈 着 谈 着 才 知 道 他 们 还 有 5000多 元 还 没 还 ah soon,我 们 找 来 jaskel帮 忙, 他 就 帮 忙 估 计算 了 她 家 其 实 花 不 约 $3000就 能 完 成 , 所 以 还 会 省剩 下 钱, 后 来 找 到 ah soon meeting, 就 决 定 了 拿 他 们 剩 下 的 钱 来 cover我 们 的 家 , $1500给 装 灯 和 插 头 的 钱 , 还 有 600多 是 补 贴 ah seng 铁 窗 的 钱 ,另 外 就 是 装 马 桶 , wash basin的 钱 就 只 剩 下 $200罢 了 ! 之 后 没 完 成 付 清 的 我 们 还 是 要 掏 钱 出 来 完 成 付 清 。 我 们 也 是 经 过 tiong bahru 32 他 们 夫 妻 的 同 意 才 动 用 他 们 家 剩 下 的 资 金 的 , 当 然 , 对 你 们 大 家 来 说 是 不 公 平 , 我 很 抱 歉 ! 也 不 知 道 能 说 些 什 么 , 因 为 实 在 也 没 帮 助 。 希 望 大 家 包 含 。

也 希 望 我 们 都 能 顺 利 住 进 新 家 。

Jesslyn

hi seashell,

thanks for your pm :) really appreciate it :)

But we were also giving 2 other numbers from alan, but haiz.... all to no avail. there was one particular number which got through but no one answered for the past 3 days. left a chinese sms but he did not reply neither.. haiz... i really cant believe this.

well, it is of our main priority to have the full height mirror door which is now currently placed next to the wadrobe fixed back before my kids or anyone else gets hurt. also, its really so strange to be using such a FLIMSY thin board as the base of my pull out drawer. It definitely will not hold much weight. cracks in the full plastered wall started showing 2 months down the road... water pipes leaking, and some lights keeps tripping.. we had to change some bulbs after 3months....

any other current customers of Ah Soon, would appreciate if you can pm me his number or say that Ivy from AMK is looking for him urgently..

thanks.

Hi Ivy, btw who is yr electrician and carpenter? Now i'm getting worried

pm u liao!

ah soon jus now call me, i told him ur problem. u faster call him. he says he dun have ur number (forget liao)... if not he will call u also. (u can pm me ur number)

dun worry i think ah soon should b able to settle this. meanwhile, be careful.

hi seashell,

thanks for your pm :) really appreciate it :)

But we were also giving 2 other numbers from alan, but haiz.... all to no avail. there was one particular number which got through but no one answered for the past 3 days. left a chinese sms but he did not reply neither.. haiz... i really cant believe this.

well, it is of our main priority to have the full height mirror door which is now currently placed next to the wadrobe fixed back before my kids or anyone else gets hurt. also, its really so strange to be using such a FLIMSY thin board as the base of my pull out drawer. It definitely will not hold much weight. cracks in the full plastered wall started showing 2 months down the road... water pipes leaking, and some lights keeps tripping.. we had to change some bulbs after 3months....

any other current customers of Ah Soon, would appreciate if you can pm me his number or say that Ivy from AMK is looking for him urgently..

thanks.

Maybe... anyway let me know when you moving in? I can help you transport some big items with my lorry... but........ u treat lunch la.. hahaha just kidding....

Count me in with your house moving... I have a pair of hands and a car that can transport your things. PM me as your inbox is full..

hi konajovin

thanks alot for ur offer! really need it! u rent me lah... anyway i need to rent also... but my hubby scared to drive lorrry, too used to drive auto car.. AS claimed he will help me with my moving.. but haiz.. wait for him.. ???

my hubby say, what treat u lunch? treat u breakfast, lunch, dinner also can lor...

haha :P

Try this weekend.... fri sat sun is the best timing..... anyway, after moving in, it takes at least 1-2 weeks to settle down everything....

it's a panadol session again.... lol

hi konajovin

thanks alot for ur offer! really need it! u rent me lah... anyway i need to rent also... but my hubby scared to drive lorrry, too used to drive auto car.. AS claimed he will help me with my moving.. but haiz.. wait for him.. ???

my hubby say, what treat u lunch? treat u breakfast, lunch, dinner also can lor...

Rent you? Dun want lah... later mr seashell drive to river find clams how? I be the driver lah... dun worry... i help you move/shift a bit...

FOC.... ***please include some food for me**** the diesel and lorry all FOC... my company paying... lol.... just USE....

Maybe... anyway let me know when you moving in? I can help you transport some big items with my lorry... but........ u treat lunch la.. hahaha just kidding....

hi konajovin

I would like to illustrate an eg of Criminal Breach of Trust (CBT). Assume 3 persons A, B and C. A asked B to perform an act. A pays B in advance for that act. B did not use that money to perform that act. Instead B used it for C. Even though not expressly stated in contract, it is implied that A paid B to do A's act. No one in his right mind would pay for another stranger. As mentioned earlier, this is an offence that carries a jail term of up to 7 years.

I think there are several groups of aggrieved people in this forum:

(A) those whose renovations have been completed by AS. This group wants to move on and put the whole thing behind them as AS don't owe them anything.

(B) those whose renovations are on-going, paid in advance, and want to continue to wait for AS. A police report affects this group.

© those whose renovations are on-going, paid in advance, have enough of AS and want a refund. Many have chosen to do the renovations with others and ask for refund thereafter. I worry that AS will not honour the refund, or worse, we may not be able to find him in Singapore as he will have ample time to dispose of his assets and flee by the time our renovations complete. I've not been able to contact AS at all for quite a while. Is someone able to update on the situation now? Does anyone has a complete list of all victims?

Hopefully we can arrive at a consensus.

hi

understand ur point. could u identify yourself? cus most of us here know each other... so that if we do have a group meeting, we'll ask u along? or if u have a group meeting, ask me along?

r u having AS old number. he has a new number... not sure the no. u having is it the right one?

situation is, he still send some labour here and there to do some works for some houseowners...

he has one worker bangala still working for him, one electrician, one ceiling work, painter...all these i mention is providing labour...

if u worry AS on refund part, get him to sign or give u receipts or something... so far i only gotten him to issue me payment receipts..

Hi seashell, thanks for your suggestion. But I don't think i'll go along that route. I don't want to have anything to do with AS. It is impossible to continue when there is no communication (can't get him at all) and trust. I'll rather pay more to someone whom I can trust (one of the lessons learnt). Someday i'll document a list 'lessons learnt' from this saga :)

I agree with newbie2009. It is pointless to deal with AS anymore. In his current situation, I doubt he is able to provide any service at all...Reason being is HE HAS NO MONEY TO PAY TO THE SUB-CONS!!!!! Going through the legal way is the only solution to deal with this kind of people...If not, he will continue to tell more lies, take money without doing any work and as a result, more innocent people will get hurt...