Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Seashell, ur observation skills are getting better and better.... :) He will say, go to court, kena fine... this and that... well, i call the solid top guy, ah soon say he can have credit there for 1 month and i ask him

sure or not? Now ur name so bad, who dare to give u credit, he claim and say very sure, confirm confirm... i confirm can settle... and the salesman say, ah soon ask him to collect money from you... standard one... his words twist here n there. I pray to god, please and quickly settle this renovation nightmare... cannot tahan man...

oh yes! haiz!!!

ur carpentry finished? is anyone clearing your rubbish n touch up the tiles gaps.. ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
everytime he disappear n return, he have a story to tell... n this kind of story, normally make me softhearted...(not too sure if everyone feels the same)

is he trying to CON us

or

is he trying to CONVINCE us

i sometimes feel i cannot believe him anymore..but duno why sometimes his sob sob story also sound convincing for a while!!

i guess the truth will errupt sooner or later one....

i feel & I AM so stupid again! ;(

Hi Seashell, ur observation skills are getting better and better.... :) He will say, go to court, kena fine... this and that... well, i call the solid top guy, ah soon say he can have credit there for 1 month and i ask him

sure or not? Now ur name so bad, who dare to give u credit, he claim and say very sure, confirm confirm... i confirm can settle... and the salesman say, ah soon ask him to collect money from you... standard one... his words twist here n there. I pray to god, please and quickly settle this renovation nightmare... cannot tahan man...

Hi,

anyone can advise whether we need to check any hollow tiles if we just overlay the floor?

thanks.

yes i think, cus whichever surface u lay, if the cement is not lay properly together with the tile, it will result in hollow tiles...

Hi seashell, can you teach me how to check for hollow tiles?

Hi,

anyone can advise whether we need to check any hollow tiles if we just overlay the floor?

thanks.

Apparently seems like it. No news from him again(at least from my side).

Hahaha... confirm lah... after everything, back to square 1. No money how to move on? Buying time? Dragging again???

everytime he disappear n return, he have a story to tell... n this kind of story, normally make us softhearted...(not too sure if everyone feels the same)

is he trying to CON us

or

i sometimes feel i cannot believe him anymore..but duno why sometimes his sob sob story also sound convincing for a while!!

i feel so stupid again! ;(

he din tell me straight that he has no money during my last talk with him (which is last tuesday).

then now he just continue to tell me wait tmr wait next week wait i call u back or subcon not free or need to hand over other more urgent units.

if i never call him, he never update or call us. maybe the better thing that happen to me is that he never ask for more money.

Edited by maryjane

Hi jaskel,

I do have some brandnew and used clipsal electrical switches and power point. If you think those owner needs them pm me yr contact nos. I can pass it to you. I guess our fren ah soon has become from hero to zero.

cheers

Hahaha... confirm lah... after everything, back to square 1. No money how to move on? Buying time? Dragging again???

everytime he disappear n return, he have a story to tell... n this kind of story, normally make me softhearted...(not too sure if everyone feels the same)

is he trying to CON us

or

i feel & I AM so stupid again! ;(

Edited by seashell

Went to Hafary today...they don't want to deliver any tiles to this unit anymore...cos ah soon didn't pay them the last time for the tiles that sent to this unit....one problem after another. :bangwall: Now no tiles to replenish or replace... :curse:

huh? hafary service is sooooooo lousy....!! u mean even pay money for new tiles also cannot mah???? if not alot, maybe deliver to another unit then bring over??? this is RIDICULOUS

i remeber hafary is quite strict, no money no delivery... they would rather take back!! that is what happens to me!!!

my feature wall i bought from hafary, also kena stains... ask them to come, must wait 2 weeks... even so, also very unwilling to come n ask another contractor to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY

Went to Hafary today...they don't want to deliver any tiles to this unit anymore...cos ah soon didn't pay them the last time for the tiles that sent to this unit....one problem after another. :bangwall: Now no tiles to replenish or replace... :curse:

Where ah soon gone to??? Run Road???

omg. why redo?? *horrifying thought*

Hi Seashell.. mine was a package from the new contractor I engaged..

Acid wash for whole house plus dewax is $300.. must say they had

a hard time to earn this $300 cos m whole kitchen tiles were full of

cement and the surface rough.. the cleaner was scrapping, cleaning

and "cursing" at the same time..

wah 300 bucks... i never know it was that expensive.. but how clean and shiny??

hi pang pang,

may i ask who did u engage n how much u pay for the dewax? :)

Hi Seashell.. mine was a package from the new contractor I engaged..

Acid wash for whole house plus dewax is $300.. must say they had

a hard time to earn this $300 cos m whole kitchen tiles were full of

cement and the surface rough.. the cleaner was scrapping, cleaning

and "cursing" at the same time..

Hi Seashell.. thanks..i bought it at Sin Lek.. i called their sales person and confirm that must remove / polich away the wax else

will be ugly in times to come ..funny thing is that Ah Soon and his tiler told me no need ..haizz nvm la...i rectify the issue by

paying myself..now the tiles v shiny and nice :)

hi pang pang,

may i ask who did u engage n how much u pay for the dewax? :)