Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Cool down seashell.

can't cool down,me n hubby also almost 'kee xiao' now.pay 20k to ah soon do only close to 40% work less than 10k from early aug till now.he also no reply me n think he run away aly.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

THAT IS OUR HARD-EARNED MONEY.. WE DIDN'T STEAL OR ROB, IT IS OUR 血汗钱!!

6 MONTHS OF WAITING!!!! HEARING 6MONTHS OF LIES!!!!! OMG!!

IT IS NOT HUNDRED OR THOUSANDS, IT IS TENS, TWENTY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS...!!!!!!!!!!

OH... thanks for your comment. my evidence is enought to put him in xXXX. jus that i dun wish to be so mean YET... we are jus holding on to our evidence becus there are still houseowners need him to do jobs...

forum is an open place to vent frustration... why not? i am speaking FACTS!!! WE SHARE BECAUSE WE DUN WAN ANYONE TO END UP LIKE US....

Well if u think ah soon is good, go ahead n place your deposit with him and wait for miracle to happen!!

in fact anyone here could have been so glad if anyone can still give ah soon money after seeing so many comments from us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY if i sounded very mean to u but anyone is our SHOES -- cannot be kind and understanding anymore....

Cool down seashell, Yowetan didn't mean anything, just want to clarify whether is there any misunderstandings between ah soon not. If not have you all signed any contract with him? I mean black and white so as you all can lodge a complaint or case.

Edited by jaskel

Hi seashell,

I would advise you to calm down and seek proper channel to address your unhappiness. It's meaningless and useless to vent your frustration here. Instead, you may wish to relook into the whole incident; it could be some misunderstanding. Unless you have concrete evidences, else it wouldn't be nice to put accusation on Uncle Soon. Thanks.

OH... thanks for your comment. my evidence is enought to put him in xXXX. jus that i dun wish to be so mean YET... we are jus holding on to our evidence becus there are still houseowners need him to do jobs...

forum is an open place to vent frustration... why not? i am speaking FACTS!!! WE SHARE BECAUSE WE DUN WAN ANYONE TO END UP LIKE US....

Well if u think ah soon is good, go ahead n place your deposit with him and wait for miracle to happen!!

we can also be selfish, keep quiet about ah soon problems and wait for more people to sign up with ah soon & get the money to do our houses... WE DIDN'T!!!!!!!

in fact anyone here could have been so glad--- if anyone can still give ah soon money after seeing so many comments from us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY if i sounded very mean to u but anyone is our SHOES -- cannot be kind and understanding anymore....!!!!!!!!

Edited by seashell

paiseh ar coz long time nv login here liao, dun even have mood to tblog... juz not too long ago we jus paid him a 10% nw he dun even ans or call back... We left ard 20% ~ 15% of the work not done... early aug untill nw really lk nightmare... :(

hi,

may i know, your not too long ago is like how long? this information is vvvvvvvvvvv.important...

cus he always say no money coming in BUT I AM CAN SEE THERE IS MONEY COMING IN BUT HE IS NOT PAYING TO DO ANY OF OUR WORK.. ALL OUR CURRENT work IS MOVING BECAUSE WE ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Edited by seashell

THERE IS 3 ANGLES TO LOOK AT AH SOON SITUATION:

1) HE IS A BIG LIAR, HE NEEDS MONEY, HE RENO OUR HOUSE, TAKE OUR MONEY AT 0% INTEREST and BEST OF ALL, NO NEED TO REPAY IF WE GIVE UP CHASING HIM

2) HE IS REALLY IN FINANCIAL DIFFICULTY DUE TO WRONG INVESTMENT, PEOPLE OWE HIM MONEY, ETC

3) HE IS KEEPING A CHINA MISTRESS (WHICH ALOT OF PEOPLE DID WITNESS THIS LADY AT THE BBQ PARTY IN AUGUST), ALL OUR MONEY SPEND ON THIS MISTRESS!!

IF HE INSISTS IT IS SENGKANG HDB PROJECT, I AM GOING DOWN TO HDB TO VERIFY THIS. I KNOW THIS CAN BE DONE! AND NORMALLY, IF REALLY THE HDB CONTRACTOR OWE HIM MONEY, HE CAN DON'T HO THE HOUSE N DELAY THE HO...

COS 5 YRS AGO, HE DID RECTIFICATIONS WORK FOR ME, HE ALSO FORCED ME TO TELL HDB TO PAY HIM MONEY IF NOT HE WILL NOT HO MY HOUSE. IF THIS IS THE CASE, I DON'T SEE THE REASON HIS MONEY CAN BE DELAYED BY HDB CONTRACTOR..

I DON'T THINK AH SOON IS SO STUPID...!!!!!!!!!!!! LAME!!!!!!!!

Hi seashell,

I would advise you to calm down and seek proper channel to address your unhappiness. It's meaningless and useless to vent your frustration here. Instead, you may wish to relook into the whole incident; it could be some misunderstanding. Unless you have concrete evidences, else it wouldn't be nice to put accusation on Uncle Soon. Thanks.

THERE IS 3 ANGLES TO LOOK AT AH SOON SITUATION:

1) HE IS A BIG LIAR, HE NEEDS MONEY, HE RENO OUR HOUSE, TAKE OUR MONEY AT 0% INTEREST and BEST OF ALL, NO NEED TO REPAY IF WE GIVE UP CHASING HIM

2) HE IS REALLY IN FINANCIAL DIFFICULTY DUE TO WRONG INVESTMENT, PEOPLE OWE HIM MONEY, ETC

3) HE IS KEEPING A CHINA MISTRESS (WHICH ALOT OF PEOPLE DID WITNESS THIS LADY AT THE BBQ PARTY IN AUGUST), ALL OUR MONEY SPEND ON THIS MISTRESS!!

IF HE INSISTS IT IS SENGKANG HDB PROJECT, I AM GOING DOWN TO HDB TO VERIFY THIS. I KNOW THIS CAN BE DONE! AND NORMALLY, IF REALLY THE HDB CONTRACTOR OWE HIM MONEY, HE CAN DON'T HO THE HOUSE N DELAY THE HO...

COS 5 YRS AGO, HE DID RECTIFICATIONS WORK FOR ME, HE ALSO FORCED ME TO TELL HDB TO PAY HIM MONEY IF NOT HE WILL NOT HO MY HOUSE. IF THIS IS THE CASE, I DON'T SEE THE REASON HIS MONEY CAN BE DELAYED BY HDB CONTRACTOR..

I DON'T THINK AH SOON IS SO STUPID...!!!!!!!!!!!! LAME!!!!!!!!

HI PIGGY

ME STARTED IN 1ST JULY AND HE ALREADY COLLECTED 110% FROM ME.

fact is, he is in MIA (AVOIDING US), in a way, he wun run away, but he also won't complete our house..JUST KEEP ON DELAYING... he SAID THAT TO ME... HE SAID EVEN IF I SEE HIM ON THE ROAD, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM BECAUSE HE DIDN'T RUN AWAY, HE CAN'T COMPLETE OUR HOUSE, NEED TO DELAY ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi seashell,

May I know what's happening actually? I have been following the thread closely for once I did consider Uncle Soon to be my contractor for my new home renovation. I have had even invited him over my residential to have a site survey; however he never got back to me. Having said that, I did attempted to contact him thrice, and I have had no choice but to seek for other to quote me the price etc.

Please enlighten me and fellow forumers on the event of incident in chronological orders so we can have a better idea on the situation. The current situation is highly speculative and unclear. Thanks in advance.

Hi, i still not sure my HO date... Uncle keep giving me empty promises for the HO date... Not only left a glass door, the electrical jobs done half way. All my door fames & a door not done, my bath rm wash sink cabinet not done etc.. 

worst of all one of my MBR wardrobe door kena chip ;( have tried to call him a day long nv ans my call or he off his hp. can't contact him at all... :(

HI PIGGY

ME STARTED IN 1ST JULY AND HE ALREADY COLLECTED 110% FROM ME.

fact is, he is in MIA (AVOIDING US), in a way, he wun run away, but he also won't complete our house..JUST KEEP ON DELAYING... he SAID THAT TO ME... HE SAID EVEN IF I SEE HIM ON THE ROAD, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM BECAUSE HE DIDN'T RUN AWAY, HE CAN'T COMPLETE OUR HOUSE, NEED TO DELAY ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH SOON HAS TOTALLY INGORED MY HB'S CALLS. THE JOB AT MY HOUSE HAS STOPPED FOR A WEEK. DID ANYONE MANAGED TO GET HOLD OF HIM RECENTLY? COS IM AFRAID HE MIGHT HAVE RAN AWAY WITH ALL THE MONEY.

ah soon's bro has offered to help in clearing ah soon's mess. should i believe him cos theres still a long way before the completion of my house's reno.

if anyone managed to contact him, pls pm me and let me noe tat he is still ard.. thanks..

is it ah dai u talk to? initially he will say help lor, later he will start to complain already been paying alot to ah soon houses...!!

this ah dai also promised konajovin that he will settle the carpentry, end up, switch off his handphone for the whole day!

Back in May when I mentioned that Ah Soon was overrated, him dubious status as a contractor/ID in HDB, I get hentam from left to right by his supporters then.

where r they now? why did they defend ah soon? why r they not defending him now?

did they know sth then or not?

are they facing any post-reno probs now?

They did mentioned the goods and bads, the bads made me decided not to choose him then, so forget about pushing the blame or issue to them... back then, they faced delays but not as bad as now... so they did mentioned what was to be expected but of course no one knows that it will turn worse, probably due to increase in the customers database after more sign him for his lower cost... where are they now? finished reno and possibly moved on, that's what many people here does... i'll be moving on myself once i get a mod to help me with what i pmed them...

im really speechless, duno must pity him or pity us.....

Pity him for what??? This kinda of ppl... Well, not to be bad mouth, god have eyes.... he will get retribution....

he cheat example 100k, all respective victims will earn back the money that he cheated us back with interest :)

What i can say is to all current home owners, it had been a lifetime experience to encounter such bad luck thing in 2009...

take care and move on... wait for ah soon? Wait long long until hair turn white also no movement.

paiseh ar coz long time nv login here liao, dun even have mood to tblog... juz not too long ago we jus paid him a 10% nw he dun even ans or call back... We left ard 20% ~ 15% of the work not done... early aug untill nw really lk nightmare... :(

Hi, i started this nightmare since Sept 22nd, must close it immediately. Now he totally dun answer any calls except from his bro or workers... just imagine how much he owe the owners, let's say each house 5k? At least 10 here... outside still unknown, and how about workers and other contractors? I think at least 80k den he can finish all these outsatnding jobs and debts...which he normally say, he work for HDB, HDB paid his boss, and his boss holding the money... this n that...

no money to roll... cheat owner's $$$? Do other project? Batam and Malaysia Business? Sengkang project?

Dun answer owners call... den leave the owner house in a **** and mess... let's say he promise to complete the house, but there's no timing given.

Even thought if there's timing given, can he make it? Remember this phrase, you wait a while, i call you back later, i am very very very busy now... AEROPLANE......

Giving everyone too much empty promises... what i can say is, just listen, left ear go in, right ear come out... dun waste time... summary is he will say he is broke now,

market is bad, $$$ very tight, you all dun hold my deposit, if no money come in how i going to buy materials and get work done? Sounds logical right? Or can help me by giving me advance? This trick works well....

Hi piggybear

tat msg was like so long ago.. now, ah soon has alr ran away from me. hahha.. i hope to catch him back to get some things in my house done before he MIA ba. he took my money so cfm i will make him work to proportion. is ur house reno over?

matchgirl

ya im the owner of XX jln bukit ho swee... so u hire uncle soon to do ur hse too?

Hi piggybear

tat msg was like so long ago.. now, ah soon has alr ran away from me. hahha.. i hope to catch him back to get some things in my house done before he MIA ba. he took my money so cfm i will make him work to proportion. is ur house reno over?

matchgirl