Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

We've reviewed & removed the related postings which are offensive in nature. We WILL dealt with slandering & personal attacks postings seriously.

U can help by reporting offensive posting to the mods directly. Do NOT counterattack back, which will end up yourself being apprehended for these irresponsible actions.

Please read our Forum Rules on Badmouthing, Slandering and Personal Attacks.

Kindly be warned that offenders who repeatedly violate the T&Cs will have the account ban for good ..thanks JuzChris

weee .... the mod is finally here :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We've reviewed & removed the related postings which are offensive in nature. We WILL dealt with slandering & personal attacks postings seriously.

U can help by reporting offensive posting to the mods directly. Do NOT counterattack back, which will end up yourself being apprehended for these irresponsible actions.

Please read our Forum Rules on Badmouthing, Slandering and Personal Attacks.

Kindly be warned that offenders who repeatedly violate the T&Cs will have the account ban for good ..thanks JuzChris

Edited by JuzChris

Dear Nobody,

If you have read our posts, you will know that renotok is the culprit, NOT us. I am a victim myself and I believe i have every right to tick someone off if IT is being unreasonable. Please address the right person. You should be ONLY addressing renotok and NOT wind or me.

Trevor

Oops Sorry Typo error.

I am suppose to post as Bro Renotok should stop all this this comments as ppl are getting stress here.

Trevo and Wind perhaps ignore all his comments might as well use the bandwidth for better usage.

I apologise if I do offend anyone of you.

since you guys not using ah soon why dun just break away and source for own contractor rather than use someone linked to ah soon and also seems dodgy? later repeat same mistake due to the contractor charging cheap again and want high deposit?

Hi fff, mine and seashell carpentry is Ah Ho....

Hi konajovin, thanks for the info.

Have u seen his drawings? If u can scan a copy.. I think i would know if whether is it from Ah Di.. Ah Di's drawing is v basic..use ruler to draw and the full length cabinent he drew a X on the door

For drawings wise, he did not draw any because my wife did all the work. She drew all the cabinets and the things to needs to be fabricated. Hence, I do not have any of his works for scan. Also, since he is more well known to be "Ah Di", IF he is the same person, why would he introduce himself as another name? Trying to get a fresh start? Not good.

Hi Seashell, I was told that the Ah Liu figure was aka Ah Di. I will see if his quality of work is acceptable. Please do let me know if your carpentry is up, I'm opening my options. Thank you! :good:

Have u seen his drawings? If u can scan a copy.. I think i would know if whether is it from Ah Di.. Ah Di's drawing is v basic..use ruler to draw and the full length cabinent he drew a X on the door

Hi Seashell, I was told that the Ah Liu figure was aka Ah Di. I will see if his quality of work is acceptable. Please do let me know if your carpentry is up, I'm opening my options. Thank you! :good:

Hi fff, mine and seashell carpentry is Ah Ho....

fff, if i m not wrong, i think no one here has used ah liu before.. best is if u could request to view his work before u think u wan to engage him? if my carpentry is up, u can consider to engage mine if u find his workmanship good.

hi konajovin

u are a gentleman to say sorry... haiz... i guess we are jus too stress ovver ah soon liao...

Hi Seashell, i guess u r right... Gentleman or shameful man... if i know i am in the wrong, i will say Sorry. Anyway, i learn something in the process... family relationship and ties which money cannot buy...

My carpentry will be up today, i advise you just forget about this and move on... family bonding is much more important than money....

Don't you miss those days u go out happily with ur family? Stressless on renovation???? Peaceful nights???? Concentrating on work???

Endure this sickening period and move on... it's a lesson to all victims of ah soon....

Today marked the end of our 2 months journey with Ah Soon. We have our fair share of agony and frustration with him

but nothing compared to some other owners like SeaShell, fini , trev n Jesslyn went thru thus not worth talking about

I will like to give some facts n clear up some speculations

1] On whether Ah Soon does hdb projects... the answer is yes he does..the hdb officer we met told us he was

working for her before..( however on the part that he claimed no payment from hdb..i cannot verify whether is

it true)

2] From my converation with the tile shop , the salesguy who knows him for many yrs also commented that this is

the first time that he seen Ah Soon this way and he is also scratching his head as to why..

Like wat seashell said..biz is this way..life have ups and downs..and to be cynical everything is funny as long as it's

happening to someone else...and this time round it happens to us and when u r in it, it's not funny at all.

well said pangpang...

the agony, frustration , etc..really get on our nerves!! and now all i hope and i guess the rest also hope, it will end soon and we can all move into our home sweet home soon...

Hi Fini, i went to your place last saturday to quarrel with ah soon bro (ah dai), it's becos ah soon say he wanna settle with me, i ask where is he and he told me in Yio Chu Kang. He didn't ask me to go there.

i happen to go to ur place before to take the laminates catalog from ah soon, i wanted to confront him there because he is too draggy. This is why i ended up going to your place. If the management complain about me and ah dai quarreling, i want to say Sorry to you, i dun mean it. Ah Soon never ask me to go ur place.

hi konajovin

u are a gentleman to say sorry... haiz... i guess we are jus too stress ovver ah soon liao...

I see, and going to case is NOT silly or flawed!!!!

trev,

remember people saying karma?

those people who came in and start barking around will get their karma...

:P

Sorry anybody knows or use this carpenter by the name of Ah Liu recommended by Ah Soon before? I've heard that another owner in CCK is also engaging this carpenter but I don't know who it is. Because if I were to engage him, I've got to pay a deposit of 40% of the total sum of the carpentry that is to be done. And I don't think its wise to do that after all the crazy things that have happened. Anybody got views/ knowledge or experience please kindly share with me? Please PM me if its not convenient. Thank you so much. :D

fff, if i m not wrong, i think no one here has used ah liu before.. best is if u could request to view his work before u think u wan to engage him? if my carpentry is up, u can consider to engage mine if u find his workmanship good.

Today marked the end of our 2 months journey with Ah Soon. We have our fair share of agony and frustration with him

but nothing compared to some other owners like SeaShell, fini , trev n Jesslyn went thru thus not worth talking about

I will like to give some facts n clear up some speculations

1] On whether Ah Soon does hdb projects... the answer is yes he does..the hdb officer we met told us he was

working for her before..( however on the part that he claimed no payment from hdb..i cannot verify whether is

it true)

2] From my converation with the tile shop , the salesguy who knows him for many yrs also commented that this is

the first time that he seen Ah Soon this way and he is also scratching his head as to why..

Like wat seashell said..biz is this way..life have ups and downs..and to be cynical everything is funny as long as it's

happening to someone else...and this time round it happens to us and when u r in it, it's not funny at all.